Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 11. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Of course, a great concept and the necessary platform in crypto space. This is a great way to help entrepreneurs. Team, I wish you great success.
Maybe with a good concept and the platform makes people interested in joining this project, I'm sure if this project is developed further I think this project can be a big success, believe me
Of course, they have many partners and the community also helped the development of this project, besides softcap also has been reached, they prove that this project was a worthy project to invest. I can't wait wait for good news.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Certainly the market for security tokens has substantial potential. I can understand the project create security system using blockchain. Blockchain technology has huge demand. I'm looking forward to see how they develop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Mobu with team of Blockwater Capital in Seoul, South Korea.
https://twitter.com/MobuICO/status/1055289479181721600

Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Hello Mobu team,

We're stoked to share with you this super brief and awesome video which covers some highlights of recent Croatia event.

Click here to watch video

Enjoy!!😊🥂

Your bbcode is wrong
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Of course, a great concept and the necessary platform in crypto space. This is a great way to help entrepreneurs. Team, I wish you great success.
Maybe with a good concept and the platform makes people interested in joining this project, I'm sure if this project is developed further I think this project can be a big success, believe me
Activity: 378
Activity: 216
Hello Mobu team,

We're stoked to share with you this super brief and awesome video which covers some highlights of recent Croatia event.

Click here to watch video

Enjoy!!😊🥂
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Greetings smartcont  Wink,

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They have a clear roadmap with 5 confirmed STO’s on their platform. The potential is huge as being the first off the blocks could be a game-changer. The have blockchain based MVP (Alpha version) but it more than makes up in all other aspects.
Activity: 184
Check out the details for our PUBLIC TOKEN SALE
👉🏻From 01 December 2018 - 30 January 2019 11:00 UTC or until the Token-sale cap is reached
👉🏻 Minimum Presale Contribution: 0.1 ETH
👉🏻 Hard Cap: US $9 500 000 in ETH equivalent
👉🏻 Token Price:  US $0.15 ( Bonus not included )
👉🏻 Bonus in Token-sale: 20% - 0%
👉🏻 ETH rate locked at 300 USD
Activity: 614
Hi awesome MOBU Community 👋👋

The team would like to share these awesome photos showcasing Mobu presenting at a private investor event in Croatia, where the CEO Mr. Juan Engelbrecht took the stage after the CEO of Uber! 🎉🎉🎉

]

copper member
I can understand the project create security system using blockchain. Blockchain technology has huge demand. It will be a good platform if it is able to keep up with legal and compliance related matters.
Activity: 184
I have to say I am a huge fan of this project, I would like to wish the team by gratitude for bringing this project to the space, will truly revolutionize the space
Thanks for the support CryptoGuru1! We really appreciate your enthusiasm towards the project. Stay tuned for more exciting news  Grin
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I have to say I am a huge fan of this project, I would like to wish the team by gratitude for bringing this project to the space, will truly revolutionize the space
Activity: 234
Hello All

We're excited to spice up your day with an amazing write up of Mobu.

"Forward-Thinking Institutional Investors Overcome Inhibitions about Blockchain"

With over $9 billion raised by blockchain start-ups in the last 12 months, new opportunities for start-up funding are opening up. There is also the advent of security tokens that comply with local country rules and their legal compliance and investor documentation is now getting closer to IPO standards. MOBU states: “Forget ICO’s, STO’s (Security Token Offerings) are the future!”

https://medium.com/@MOBU/forward-thinking-institutional-investors-overcome-inhibitions-about-blockchain-827d708876b3
Activity: 322
The likelihood for corruption and manipulation by financial institutions is decreased if those institutions are removed from the investment transaction process. Tokenized securities therefore increase company transparency

That's a good point liamclark! Where did you hear about Mobu? Grin
Merit: 5
The likelihood for corruption and manipulation by financial institutions is decreased if those institutions are removed from the investment transaction process. Tokenized securities therefore increase company transparency
Activity: 614
The ability to invest in these kind of tokens (Reg. D, Reg.A ,etc certified) would definitely be a huge plus for any investor. It contains all the relevant materials for an investor to review it and invest with confidence.

Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement, greatly appreciated Cheesy. The project relies on everyone's feedback and support, happy to have you guys on board! For any kind of questions or just to get to talk to the team or other supporters, please join the telegram group at https://t.me/mobuCHAT  Wink
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The ability to invest in these kind of tokens (Reg. D, Reg.A ,etc certified) would definitely be a huge plus for any investor. It contains all the relevant materials for an investor to review it and invest with confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: