Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 17. (Read 145934 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Ok so vertco.in don't have the merged mining yet where do you all recomend i go mine for atleast VTC /MON and that i can keep track of stats.

http://simplevert.com/

They allow you to mine VTC, MON and PLX all with the same hash. I've been using them for weeks and love it.

They are too big right now. Head over to hash harder (google it) and you can mine VTC/MON/PLX.
Thank you for the ideas
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have 264 MON coins what is the worth of them? Someone send me 178.53 MON coins to my wallet I dont know where it came from? any ideals?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ok so vertco.in don't have the merged mining yet where do you all recomend i go mine for atleast VTC /MON and that i can keep track of stats.

They allow you to mine VTC, MON and PLX all with the same hash. I've been using them for weeks and love it.

They are too big right now. Head over to hash harder (google it) and you can mine VTC/MON/PLX.
Activity: 267

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Try changing the wireless channel if you are connected wireless. Perhaps one of your direct neighbours is using the same channel. i'm getting a reject of max 5% on my node connected via wire
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Only for 16 days
Today we have
MON difficulty: 116.83933422
Block reward: 24,27
Grin

+1
done
You have used all of your votes. Please try again in 1 hours time.
Activity: 506
We've just added geo stratum servers for Tokyo, JP and London, UK over at SimpleVert - if you'd like another location please drop us a line, we've already had requests for Australia and west coast USA

Germany! Smiley
Activity: 560
Everyone!

Because Mon is linked to Vert it is not going away. The only thing that will kill this coin is dumping on the price.

Trade little bits and allow it to grow. I keep seeing steady price rises then everyone dumps. We control supply so keep it a trickle and let the market find a higher price. Play a longer game with this one. My two Monocles - spectacles? Smiley
Activity: 267
We've just added geo stratum servers for Tokyo, JP and London, UK over at SimpleVert - if you'd like another location please drop us a line, we've already had requests for Australia and west coast USA

Australia, because those people are dayum sexy Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Aus would be great
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Activity: 210

Thanks to everyone who's been voting for MON on exchanges - we're very flattered! We're glad you all like MON and want to trade it - keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've got a reply from Mintpal regarding my coin suggestion (MON). They decided to add MON to the voting section:
Hi,
Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.
Happy voting!
Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

VOTE for MON! VOTE for MON! VOTE for MON!
I voted first:)
[Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour]
\(^_^)/

+1
Done

+1
Done
Activity: 288
I've got a reply from Mintpal regarding my coin suggestion (MON). They decided to add MON to the voting section:

Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

VOTE for MON! VOTE for MON! VOTE for MON!

I voted first:)

[Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour]

\(^_^)/
Activity: 308
MON and other coin a difference? If there is no difference must be good publicity, more applications to be successful

MON is VTCs brother with a lower coin supply and "high" transaction fees to encourage mining after the PoW stage is over.
Pages:
Jump to: