Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 12. (Read 145934 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
jaitor,

I sent you 0.001MON

Date: 04.06.2014 21:45
To: MHcvoBTxFqroTAdiBqTR8TqdPhf1HxXVtq
Debit: -0.001 MON
Transaction fee: -0.01 MON
Net amount: -0.011 MON
Transaction ID: 69d9d1e6fd1b47c4d2f23c2c993e0484f516d5e89b9e5c580f38e02bb70d763b

Looks like your address is valid. Check your polo account. Probably you need to re-sync your wallet
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hey i need your help guys.
I made a MON transaction last saturday and its with 0 confirmation since then..
I downloaded last wallet and synced.
The address was given by poloniex and the say it's valid, although if i check it in the blockchain (http://monexplorer.vertcoin.org/address/MHcvoBTxFqroTAdiBqTR8TqdPhf1HxXVtq) it says it does not exist.
I already contacted poloniex support and they keep saying that the address is valid...i hope i didn't loose all my coins....what should i do?

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is it normal to quote every silly schizophrenic who said some bullshit somewhere in the foul place of BTCTalk nowadays?

Yes, yes it is.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
PLX is being pumped on Poloniex, sadly people are calling it the successor to Vert.  Come on Devs get active & show them that Mon is the real deal.

You are kidding me? How the hell this shitcoin can be a successor if it's premined 800K from the devs who launched A LOT of shitcoins before and all this shitcoins are trading near 1 satoshi. Is it normal to quote every silly schizophrenic who said some bullshit somewhere in the foul place of BTCTalk nowadays?
Guys, join the great MON harvest on polo! I am tired buying everything there!

Hahaha:) me too!
legendary
Guys, join the great MON harvest on polo! I am tired buying everything there!
Don't expect 10,000 MON pizza today Smiley

Pools dumping MON

Their dumping is declining as MON becomes more scarce. Won't be long until we head up.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Pools dumping MON

Their dumping is declining as MON becomes more scarce. Won't be long until we head up.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
POOLZ.NET VTC/MON/PLX MERGED MINING POOL VERTMERGED.POOLZ.NET
Powerful 2 x 16-core 32 Gb physical (not virtual) servers
Gigabit Connection and SSD drives, DDoS protected
No registration required
Payments every 30 minutes
1% PPLNS, part of your fees/donations will go to the developers of the pool software
HELP SPREAD THE MONOCLE HASHRATE!
legendary
i made transaction 3 hour ago and it continues with 0 confirmations...is something wrong with monocle?Huh

No, because I successfully receiving cheap coins from poloniex all day.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
i made transaction 3 hour ago and it continues with 0 confirmations...is something wrong with monocle?Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Keep buying at these ridiculous low prices and hold them, even if it's just a little amount here and there. In time, the difficulty of MON will ensure that the coin can't be sold at this price in such volume, and you'll be sitting with many that you got for next to nothing!

Right now, the merged mining is causing the low price due to people mining VTC on pools and not claiming their MON. However, merged mining will ensure that the coin still gets mined in the future when mining wouldn't make sense from a profit point of view.

MON is a holding coin right now.
legendary
The one thing people have to understand - don't mine VTC on pools which didn't offer MON merged mining, otherwise you will feed them with free MON coins. I just bought yet another 1K from 10000 to 13000 sat on polo and someone dumped 150 MON right after 30% increase. Only complete idiot or such pools will do it and I am sure this is pools. I'd better see MON unmerged, but it's impossible.

Also premined PLX shitcoin, dumped to the hell made it possible - pools offered PLX/VTC mining and get free MONs. So current price of MON is a result of ignorance and shitcoins. Pools dumping MON, idiots who afraid PLX dumping MON.

I am sure, MON is in much more fair distribution now, there just a small amount of such pools and this pools have to be ignored by miners.
legendary
PLX is being pumped on Poloniex, sadly people are calling it the successor to Vert.  Come on Devs get active & show them that Mon is the real deal.

People like shitcoins, more shit/scam coins for people. It's a reason a lot of shitcoins are successful (for a short period of time).
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
the calm before big Pump  Roll Eyes

I do not know just guess,
no one smart guy did not sell at this price, we should soon see prices around 0,01 /in circulation are currently around 500 000 coin  /
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
plx at 800 satoshi, was at 100 less than 12hours ago. MON being pump soon?  Tongue
Activity: 658
Activity: 434
PLX is being pumped on Poloniex, sadly people are calling it the successor to Vert.  Come on Devs get active & show them that Mon is the real deal.
Pages:
Jump to: