Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 13. (Read 145934 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
anyone interested to buy 100 monocle and 230 parallax ? if yes , send me a offer
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
where is guy that sold all his VTC to buy MON? who he feels now?.. price is very pitty Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Activity: 136
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
POOLZ.NET VTC/MON/PLX MERGED MINING POOL VERTMERGED.POOLZ.NET HAS BEEN LAUNCHED !
Powerful 2 x 16-core 32 Gb physical (not virtual) servers
Gigabit Connection and SSD drives, DDoS protected
No registration required
Payments every 30 minutes
1% PPLNS, part of your fees/donations will go to the developers of the pool software
ALREADY DISCOVERED FIRST BLOCKS, HELP SPREAD MONOCLE HASHRATE!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
It doesn't concern me... Buy buy buy!  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yep i too have lots of issues with Polo, look a long way of from hitting Mintpal though.

Shame about the current price.
Activity: 73
I'm loving this low price for MON, but I'm hating Poloniex... what an awful website to use. Are there any other exchanges yet?
it is excellent site for me, very convenient, clear and fast

Fast? Most of the time the page won't load.

I created an account there today as well but from what I've seen so far I really don't feel like trusting them with any of my coins.

A lot of random "page not found" errors, which work on refresh, and worst of all is that the 2fa is impossible to activate... At first the page timed out, now it's throwing "incorrect code" every time..

I'm loving this low price for MON, but I'm hating Poloniex... what an awful website to use. Are there any other exchanges yet?

Fast? Most of the time the page won't load.
Activity: 210
Activity: 219
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
no i dont think so i myself am waiting for MON to be listed on cryptsy.com
Activity: 79
POOLZ.NET VTC/MON/PLX MERGED MINING POOL VERTMERGED.POOLZ.NET HAS BEEN LAUNCHED !
Powerful 2 x 16-core 32 Gb physical (not virtual) servers
Gigabit Connection and SSD drives, DDoS protected
No registration required
Payments every 30 minutes
1% PPLNS, part of your fees/donations will go to the developers of the pool software
HELP SPREAD THE HASHRATE!
Activity: 73
I've uploaded all the changes I made to the proxypool and Web interface for PLX to github. I'll try to polish the instructions or write a guide tomorrow, but if you've already setup a node then you shouldn't have a hard time implementing the changes. If somethings missing let me know and I'll fix it tomorrow.

For payouts you need to add columns in the database, I added the commands to the howto. Apart from that the changes should be fairly easy to incorporate.

github.com/svk31
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Vote for Monocle on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MON
Also please try to get MON on cryptsy.com that would be good im really not to concerned about PLX but i would like to see MON on cryptsy exchange  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Vote for Monocle on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MON
+1
done

some generous person can donate a few BTC for MON vote in mintpal  Grin

You think the price will go up once on mintpal?? Smiley

will surely take in the right direction - UP
may be for 2 - 3 or 5 days but it will happen
Pages:
Jump to: