Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 34. (Read 145936 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
well, you can expect to get steady payments. You should get all your coins sooner or later Wink it all depends on rate of finding blocks and stuff like that. Keep in mind that all those numbers are fixed values of shares and payouts are affected by founding a block. Which means slow blocks slow payouts, fast blocks fast payouts.
it doesnt really matter on which network we mine, in the end we will get same payouts everywhere.
you will get paid as long as you have valid shares in database, even if you are not mining. You should probably, as everyone else, read how this payout system works Wink http://eligius.st/~gateway/faq/capped-pps-recent-backpay Might shed some light on your situation Smiley

with full honest Sad Looking at this how it look.... If I stay mining in it ... I will be getting daily like 10% maybe of what mined and rest will be stacking up for later... so if I stay ... after week  I will land with few hundred not paid verts and more mons ...
thats pretty not how I saw it and I am sure not anyone wish like this...

for now forced to move to simplevert :/ yes ... I would suggest to work more on those whole p2pools as now I see why few just deciding on this ...
I really wanted and tried... but simply not yet the time :/

p.s.
Cooba are there "any" way to get those coins faster? Or I will anyway need to wait for those that were already mined days or more? (if at all??) ... Getting max 0.1vtc per every block found will take ages for what my miners found in last day just :/ thats really insane :/
WTS some monocles, PM me with offers.

Activity: 602
WTS 200 MON for 1 BTC pm
If I were you I would wait for coinedup and other exchanges to add MON. Diff slowly rising,only 80k have been mined so far,no premine,fair launch,support from vertcoin team,first merged minable coin...it will be worth more than 1 btc. Just my opinion
open wallet, go to help -> debug -> console enter getnetworkhashps

1382179869 = 1.4GH
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
WTS 200 MON for 1 BTC pm
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Figured with a bit of a MON market building up in the thread it might be time to start requesting MON on some exchanges. Please add your voice to the request to list MON at CoinedUp.

Exchange requests: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/24yk8a/please_add_mon_vtc_team_release_mergemined_on_vtc/

Vote!!CoinedUP - good exchange!!
Activity: 158
Is there an actual p2pool network for monocle, the pools listed as p2pool don't seem to have a stats page...
Activity: 210

Figured with a bit of a MON market building up in the thread it might be time to start requesting MON on some exchanges. Please add your voice to the request to list MON at CoinedUp.

Exchange requests: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/24yk8a/please_add_mon_vtc_team_release_mergemined_on_vtc/

Activity: 8
anybody can help me?
i have bamt 1.5.2
i wonna use hashrader pool for mining monocle
what i must write on bamt?
insert   pool and user/pass  into vertcoin.conf?)
Activity: 36
open wallet, go to help -> debug -> console enter getnetworkhashps
where can we seen the nethash of MON only ?
well, you can expect to get steady payments. You should get all your coins sooner or later Wink it all depends on rate of finding blocks and stuff like that. Keep in mind that all those numbers are fixed values of shares and payouts are affected by founding a block. Which means slow blocks slow payouts, fast blocks fast payouts.
it doesnt really matter on which network we mine, in the end we will get same payouts everywhere.
you will get paid as long as you have valid shares in database, even if you are not mining. You should probably, as everyone else, read how this payout system works Wink http://eligius.st/~gateway/faq/capped-pps-recent-backpay Might shed some light on your situation Smiley
Just to make sure I'm getting this right, on a merged pool there are thus two levels for the VTC part: at the p2pool level a single address, the node's address, is being paid the VTC using PPLNS, while at the proxypool level that payment is redistributed using CPPSRB?

And the MON part is basically a "pooled" solomining redistributed using CPPSRB, which will only be payable once a block is found?

exactly, this is right
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Just to make sure I'm getting this right, on a merged pool there are thus two levels for the VTC part: at the p2pool level a single address, the node's address, is being paid the VTC using PPLNS, while at the proxypool level that payment is redistributed using CPPSRB?

And the MON part is basically a "pooled" solomining redistributed using CPPSRB, which will only be payable once a block is found?
Activity: 7
P2Pool Merged Node with Stats

Connect using:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://191.239.1.169:9555 -u YOUR_VTC_ADDRESS -p YOUR_MON_ADDRESS

Example:
Code:
vertminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://191.239.1.169:9555 -u ViM4MQCCcEJYrfyjwxuprJDhZejkhUM7Pf -p MAuRTy5HWQkFaGFjitjw2G9Pdx5AqhoPGQ

Vertminer config file example:
Code:
{ "url" : "stratum+tcp://191.239.1.169:9555",
 "user" : "ViM4MQCCcEJYrfyjwxuprJDhZejkhUM7Pf",
 "pass" : "MAuRTy5HWQkFaGFjitjw2G9Pdx5AqhoPGQ" }

Do NOT use the +0000XXX difficulty setting if using the merged p2pool proxy (:9555)! You must use a Monocle address as the password!

You can see the stats on the main page here: http://191.239.1.169:9171/

More stats coming soon.

Please PM me with any issues
@soulnecturn
Yes, I am the owner. Script is set to pay each round only a little more then min transaction value is (set by devs, you can check it on github). that check is run every 5 minutes. If there are coins in wallet (matured) it will pay everyone it can.

those predictions are just sum of submitted shares which was not yet paid. Which means, they were not marked as vtcpaid or monpaid in database.

I am trying to get to show coin balances on node wallets in some inteligent way. Not sure when I get it done.

you can always check our vtc mining wallet http://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/VkJkGBLemPnnTML9MB5P557ZLZw5znqABt right now it has a balanace of littlebit over 20 VTC which are all immatured (~5h mature time).

I see

so if I may ask already here:
- I can expect to be paid those verts soon anyway right ? Like even after those 5 hours right? Smiley Looks like whats in wallet is mostly what should be moved on my wallet heheh Smiley Generally wondering all of this as mining so many hours and its like very small part  arriving - even considering time that need them to mature ... (still I know to little about all of this and like for my bad recent days dont give me enough time to gather enough info Sad) - thats why asking as much as can now ...
- would ask as well - you want me to mine on your node for now? I noticed its on second network (I guess for miners between 1,5-3Mhs) - so asking if I am not making more burden then good in it Smiley (I chosed your node for now as you were closest and offering vtc/mon Smiley and like I wrote before not sure when will make own node...) - ? Tongue
- and last question -> if I for example move to own node ... all what was not paid here will be paid in time anyway right? Just ensuring as honestly never used p2pool this way :/

so thanks for all info till now and in advance for last my questions Wink
Pages:
Jump to: