Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 129. (Read 450689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Hi bizzyb,
Saw your post in the Dash thread about moving MUE over to X11.
By adopting Dash models, is the idea to have a similar block reward division for masternode rewards, MUE development and chain security? I am completely new to MUE, but didn't see any info of this in the OP announcement post.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I've made our first post on Steemit.

If you use that platform I'd appreciate some engagement there, if nothing else then to see the results.
Any funds that can be withdrawn will be used directly to buy MUE on Bittrex Smiley
Thanks

https://steemit.com/x11/@monetaryunit/ann-monetaryunit-migration-from-quark-pow-to-x11-pow-with-masternodes

MUE + Steemit = That's great idea I already upvoted! Smiley
Other Steemitians should do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
I've made our first post on Steemit.

If you use that platform I'd appreciate some engagement there, if nothing else then to see the results.
Any funds that can be withdrawn will be used directly to buy MUE on Bittrex Smiley
Thanks

https://steemit.com/x11/@monetaryunit/ann-monetaryunit-migration-from-quark-pow-to-x11-pow-with-masternodes
legendary
When will windows masternode daemons be available?
Everything is under testnet testing stage at the moment, so probably in a couple weeks or something.
We don't want to rush testing, but we also don't want to dwell on it for months.

Has the collateral amount been decided yet? 500k?

Yeah the vote was pretty one sided
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mue-masternode-conundrem-1582356
500k collateral per MasterNode
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Everything is under testnet testing stage at the moment, so probably in a couple weeks or something.
We don't want to rush testing, but we also don't want to dwell on it for months.

Has the collateral amount been decided yet? 500k?
legendary
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
legendary
Hey !

Thanks Bizzyb for the news!

As always amazed by a strong commitment of the team of  MUE developers.
After the weekend I will be back with some news from me Smiley Hope you'll like it Tongue

Best regards.

Thanks roslinpl, we are all very excited to hear your news!
Thanks for being part of the team.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey !

Thanks Bizzyb for the news!

As always amazed by a strong commitment of the team of  MUE developers.
After the weekend I will be back with some news from me Smiley Hope you'll like it Tongue

Best regards.

legendary
Just a quick update regarding the Migration to X11 with MasterNodes:

CURRENTLY UNDER TESTNET ENVIRONMENT

Wallets tested & functioning - visual changes required
MasterNode network live & active - issues with syncing Masternode DB
Mining live & active, blocks being created & confirming
Blockreward structure being analysed as not currently allocating the block reward as we require it to

Things are going well, the team is working great together and we're all excited about the migration.

More updates as we have them.

Feel free to join us in Slack
https://mueslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Guys, I have a question.

I made an account on muewallet.com.Took a wallet address from there and used it to mine some MUE on weminemue.com.
Now the pool states that I have been paid some coins about 10 hours ago but nothing shows up in the wallet.It looks kind of like the wallet is unable to sync ?!?

Any ideea why / what's going on?

Thank you.
Sorry, the web wallet is off line.
Our previous dev stopped comms 3 weeks ago and has left several services unavailable.
We are trying to restore what we can, though it is proving challenging.
Responsibilities are being shared across several devs for the migration, so we are trying to mitigate this risk for future services.
Apologies.

Issue resolved with Tai_Pan
legendary
Guys, I have a question.

I made an account on muewallet.com.Took a wallet address from there and used it to mine some MUE on weminemue.com.
Now the pool states that I have been paid some coins about 10 hours ago but nothing shows up in the wallet.It looks kind of like the wallet is unable to sync ?!?

Thank you.
Sorry, the web wallet is off line.
Our previous dev stopped comms 3 weeks ago and has left several services unavailable.
We are trying to restore what we can, though it is proving challenging.
Responsibilities are being shared across several devs for the migration, so we are trying to mitigate this risk for future services.
Apologies.
Guys, I have a question.

Thank you.

Don't worry..
Hop on https://slackinvite.herokuapp.com/
and let's see what we can do to help
Cheers

And how is signing up to a new "thing" going to help me  Huh

Thank new thing is a live Chat slack channel for MUE.. i.e. we can have a conversation instead of talk through a forum in a Push-To-Talk manner
Activity: 359
Guys, I have a question.

Thank you.

Don't worry..
Cheers

And how is signing up to a new "thing" going to help me  Huh
Guys, I have a question.

Thank you.

Don't worry..
Cheers
Activity: 359
Guys, I have a question.

Thank you.
legendary
Kind of hoping that I didn't burn half a million now Sad
What do you mean?
What happened?

It was my fault. 

I re-formatted a computer which I didn't think had any coins on it but forgot that I put MUE there.

So I'm 90% sure (slight chance I backed it up somewhere), that they're forever stuck in 7FsDyU8B4HJE9mUE2ccPiwdKkSi3tmN6PN and 7MGEefUKbbL72vjABpEsBoEsnoHytB1n2u

No biggie.  I'll buy back soon and contribute in some shape or form. 
Oh, sucks man, sorry about that.
PM me your addy and I'll send some to help start your stash again.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
What do you mean?
What happened?

It was my fault. 

I re-formatted a computer which I didn't think had any coins on it but forgot that I put MUE there.

So I'm 90% sure (slight chance I backed it up somewhere), that they're forever stuck in 7FsDyU8B4HJE9mUE2ccPiwdKkSi3tmN6PN and 7MGEefUKbbL72vjABpEsBoEsnoHytB1n2u

No biggie.  I'll buy back soon and contribute in some shape or form. 
legendary
What do you mean?
What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Jump to: