Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 152. (Read 450689 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just a reminder, You can mine with 13 algo's at zpool.ca and convert your payouts into MUE.  I've been mining there for awhile now and it's a very solid pool with a dev who answers questions very promptly.  I currently have all my miners pointed there paying in MUE.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
MonetaryUnit Android Wallet v0.4.0.1 beta

Changelog:
New Material theme demo (not finished).
Android M camera and storage permissions.
Multiple languages updated.
Default precision and fiat conversion rates should be fixed.

Please sign up for the open beta here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ua.monetaryunit.wallet
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We now own the domain and control the content of www.QuarkCoins.com

This website will be edited to help direct the 2000+ unique visitors per month towards the MUE project (being a quark based coin).

You will see if you Google things like "quark coin" "quarkcoins" "quark based coins" etc etc this website is listed 1 in Google for these and other keywords.

It will hopefully be a worthwhile investment, and a good addition to our portfolio.

Excellent move you did there. Now this will definitely bring those new people or investors into MUE and move this project forward. Having more than 2000 visitors per month, means that the MUE project might be getting more exposure and increase awareness.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
We now own the domain and control the content of www.QuarkCoins.com

This website will be edited to help direct the 2000+ unique visitors per month towards the MUE project (being a quark based coin).

You will see if you Google things like "quark coin" "quarkcoins" "quark based coins" etc etc this website is listed 1 in Google for these and other keywords.

It will hopefully be a worthwhile investment, and a good addition to our portfolio.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
This still plagues me. Any other ideas? I would really like to solo mine this coin.
ccminer and its forks are mainly developed for stratum pools, and none properly support gbt which is needed for MonetaryUnit Solo Mining
See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12356524 for more information

Currently our best options for mining on a gtx card are to find a pool or run your own local stratum server.
Activity: 14
Should I be able to solo mine this coin? The wallet gives no errors, but when I try to connect a miner I get the following error:

Code:
 JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
 get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

The relevant part of my monetaryunit.conf is:
Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=0
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

I'm using the latest wallet and ccminer 1.7

You should be able to.
I'm no expert as I've never GPU mined myself, but hopefully this will help?

http://www.monetaryunit.org/muestuff/gpu-solo-mining-monetaryunit/

most of that seems to be about setting up and compiling sgminer. from that, I also found: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13282133
which does detail how to set the wallet up. I made a change to my configuration, changing listen=0 to listen=1:
Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

but it still doesn't work, and still gives me the same error.

the command i'm using to start the miner is:
Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a quark -o localhost:29947 -u me -p x -t 4 -i 20 -d gtx980

Hopefully someone will be along to help you out.

In the mean time, is it all working OK using a pool?
You could try our devs pool www.exapool.com

Have you tried removing rpcconnect from your config. From there instead of using localhost:29947 enter the ip address. 127.0.0.1:29947

Neither helped. thanks though

Code:
 JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
 get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

This still plagues me. Any other ideas? I would really like to solo mine this coin.
legendary
Hi all, we are looking for Beta testers please for our latest release of Android wallet.

Please sign up below, any feedback gratefully received,

Many thanks

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ua.monetaryunit.wallet

Please be sure to back up your wallet prior to install, and often once you have upgraded... "Just in case" Smiley
legendary

We'll have a MUE promotional splash page i.e a "screen saver" type screen that is cycled with 2/3 other promo pages on this BTM and hopefully 3/4 other BTMs in the next few weeks.

So, we'll be promoting MUE to crypto people buying Bitcoin, and telling them that they should now convert it to MUE at one of the stores in the mall.
Why?
Because with BTC they get 10% discount at the register.  With MUE they will get 15% discount at the register Smiley

And where does this lead?
People repeat buying MUE to get real world discounts.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Soon MUE will celebrate two years in crypto world and if we look into it we find a solid one with good staff behind it.They always delivered what promised.sometimes slow but always deliver.
Now everyone can see that MUE is targeting what almost all other coins are afraid to look in;the real world,door to door,real contact with susceptible new investors,new users.
It's that real use that make MUE special and keep it stand out from these other standard coins.Sure many other coins are traded with high costs but anyone can tell me if I can buy in a real store with those coins?! No.only bitcoin and now you can see MUE,and where?in Vegas!!!
More people will come and more use with it.You can mine it with any system and any hardware (smartphone,tablet,cpu,gpu) in windows or apple (now I'm trying to see what hashrate I can have with "remix os" and it's really funny Wink
Keep up the good work and hope this year will be an another good step for this project.
legendary
So we've got our first BTM (Bitcoin ATM) installed Smiley

https://twitter.com/MonetaryUnit/status/694587184544923648

Sweet! Say this wouldn't be also a MUE ATM right? Or is it just a Bitcoin one? Anyways, I can see that we are finally going somewhere. Next step would be mainstream adoption of MUE.  Cheesy
Not a MUE ATM yet Wink
What we are doing is training all the new stores how to accept crypto, but also SELL crypto to customers.
While we don't have an ATM yet for MUE, what we will have is a network of nearly 100 stores (and growing) that will offer 15% discount at the till for people paying with MUE, or 10% discount with other crypto, which in turn will hopefully deliver gradual buy support for MUE as the discount is significantly bigger.
So, people can use the ATM to buy BTC, and then buy MUE with it at the till, or just buy MUE at the till directly.
Personally I think this kind of face to face interaction would help develop adoption more than a MUE ATM which would require significant knowledge.
The plan is educate the non-crypto about crypto, and make sure that crypto is MUE Cheesy

Very clever idea. I like the way you are thinking. This would definitely increase awareness of crypto currencies to most people out there who haven't heard or don't know how to use cryptos. And by having a discount with MUE payments, it would allow for people to become more interested into MUE and thus will have a positive towards price and market cap. I wonder if someday, I would get to see a bitcoin ATM in my country.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Sweet! Say this wouldn't be also a MUE ATM right? Or is it just a Bitcoin one? Anyways, I can see that we are finally going somewhere. Next step would be mainstream adoption of MUE.  Cheesy
Not a MUE ATM yet Wink
What we are doing is training all the new stores how to accept crypto, but also SELL crypto to customers.
While we don't have an ATM yet for MUE, what we will have is a network of nearly 100 stores (and growing) that will offer 15% discount at the till for people paying with MUE, or 10% discount with other crypto, which in turn will hopefully deliver gradual buy support for MUE as the discount is significantly bigger.
So, people can use the ATM to buy BTC, and then buy MUE with it at the till, or just buy MUE at the till directly.
Personally I think this kind of face to face interaction would help develop adoption more than a MUE ATM which would require significant knowledge.
The plan is educate the non-crypto about crypto, and make sure that crypto is MUE Cheesy
legendary

legendary
legendary
New exchange ladies and gents
https://safecex.com/?q=MUE/BTC
I've never used them before, they are a sister site to Hashpower.co
Happy trading Smiley

ps Don't forget to practise Safe Cex Wink
Can MUE be also added to Chinese exchanges?  Roll Eyes
Would be great, if you know who or how, then have a go Smiley
My mandarin isn't great so I wouldn't know where to start Tongue

I will give a shot at Bitebi9 since it looks like a great exchange for MUE to be added in. This one looks very similar to Cryptsy exchange, so everything would be familiar in terms of interface and usage. Chinese are good investors, so hopefully MUE will gain their attention.  Smiley
Cool, let us know if there are any costs involved.
Thanks!
legendary
Happy trading Smiley

I will give a shot at Bitebi9 since it looks like a great exchange for MUE to be added in. This one looks very similar to Cryptsy exchange, so everything would be familiar in terms of interface and usage. Chinese are good investors, so hopefully MUE will gain their attention.  Smiley
legendary
Happy trading Smiley

legendary
Happy trading Smiley

Great to see another exchange coming in for MUE. I think that it will have a positive effect in both price and trading activity. Can MUE be also added to Chinese exchanges?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Happy trading Smiley

legendary
Hello all. I have been mining on miningpoolhub and i have autodeposit set for 500. The deposit will go to the wallet on my phone. Recently I've noticed on MPH that I've had deposits shown as going through but they don't show up on my phone wallet. I don't know if I missed a fork or something or if I should have updated my wallet. I installed the wallet back in August and have never updated because google play does not show an update button. Does anyone know what may be happening here? Sorry for NOOB...
Hi, thanks for joining us Smiley
My Android wallet is 0.3.07
If you go to the play store for the wallet, it should notify you if you need to update.
Also, it would be worth checking what block your phone is up to.
Do this is the menu available in the top right of the app > Network Monitor > then slide across to blocks.
Mine is currently at block 1291446.
Let us know how you get on.
Activity: 1
Hello all. I have been mining on miningpoolhub and i have autodeposit set for 500. The deposit will go to the wallet on my phone. Recently I've noticed on MPH that I've had deposits shown as going through but they don't show up on my phone wallet. I don't know if I missed a fork or something or if I should have updated my wallet. I installed the wallet back in August and have never updated because google play does not show an update button. Does anyone know what may be happening here? Sorry for NOOB...
Jump to: