Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 153. (Read 450689 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Now, about that promise to release windows binaries for Wolf's solomining fork...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Don't look at my signature!
We can create a self sustaining economy for MUE that will guarantee a 200 sat MUE price. (assuming BTC remains around $400).

We have the following which should all be active, live and generating small profit and exposure for each one sometime in 2016, which combined will make a massive difference.

1) Roslinpl secret project

2) CoinPon.com and all the hard work on the streets of Vegas by our vegas team

3) in wallet MUE purchasing

4) CCMC (with the potential to further develop it) www.CryptoCoinMarketCap.com

5) MUE banking services (savings & loans)

6) BitcoinPrizeDraw.com automation

7) Secret blockchain project

IF each one can generate just $10 of profit per day that is put into MUE buy support, we can guarantee a solid minimum MUE price of 200 sats.

200 sats will though get us plenty of exposure.

Exposure brings more users.

More users means potentially all these projects can become more profitable, therefore our "floor" price can steadily and sustainably rise, creating a self perpetuating cycle which will be further buoyed by new investors competing to buy the "buy support" price level.

This is not a GAW guarantee of course, but simple economics Smiley

Very clever idea. This could definitely maintain stable prices for MUE and eventually create more exposure between users. All upcoming features are a very promising sign that MUE will succeed in the long term.

I was thinking if there is a chance of making a MUE debit card service. That would make the ability to use MUE wherever VISA or MasterCard is accepted. Just my suggestion.  Smiley 
I think a MUE debit card is a good idea, and a long term goal.
Certainly market cap and volume would have to be 100x+ what it currently is to be able to sustain it, so it's something we can work towards Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We can create a self sustaining economy for MUE that will guarantee a 200 sat MUE price. (assuming BTC remains around $400).

We have the following which should all be active, live and generating small profit and exposure for each one sometime in 2016, which combined will make a massive difference.

IF each one can generate just $10 of profit per day that is put into MUE buy support, we can guarantee a solid minimum MUE price of 200 sats.

200 sats will though get us plenty of exposure.

More users means potentially all these projects can become more profitable, therefore our "floor" price can steadily and sustainably rise, creating a self perpetuating cycle which will be further buoyed by new investors competing to buy the "buy support" price level.

Very clever idea. This could definitely maintain stable prices for MUE and eventually create more exposure between users. All upcoming features are a very promising sign that MUE will succeed in the long term.

I was thinking if there is a chance of making a MUE debit card service. That would make the ability to use MUE wherever VISA or MasterCard is accepted. Just my suggestion.  Smiley 
legendary
We can create a self sustaining economy for MUE

legendary
Mike is running a real fun sounding blockchain game for MUE.
Please follow him and retweet to show some support.
Thanks
Take a look at @mikemokry75's Tweet: https://twitter.com/mikemokry75/status/692054018697330688?s=09
Here are his instructions:
Hey folks,

this is a very funny blockchain game:

Gambling without loosing your money!

And it´s easy:

1. Follow me on twitter:  @mikemokry75
2. Setup a new fresh MUE wallet: http://www.monetaryunit.org/
3. Have a look at their blockchain richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!rich
4. I will tweet which position on the blockchain you have to reach on the blockchain until a certain time.
5. Go out, fund your wallet and win prizes up to 1 bitcoin!

Let´s try...
We start small.

Reach position 190. Now filled with 15,000 MUE.
On Thursday 20.00 CET/MEZ I will check the blockchain and send 11,111 MUE to the account on position 190.
legendary
Mike is running a real fun sounding blockchain game for MUE.
Please follow him and retweet to show some support.
Thanks
Take a look at @mikemokry75's Tweet: https://twitter.com/mikemokry75/status/692054018697330688?s=09
legendary
Here are some of the additional stores accepting MUE.
There are plenty to add to this list, we should have that list by the end of the week.

107 E Charleston Avenue - The Arts Factory - Las Vegas
Crypto wall - Common Area
Sin City Gallery - 100
17 Moons - 105A
Hell Pop - 105B
Hiptazmic - 105C
Ekletra - 116
303 North Studio - 115A
Joe Watson Gallery - 115B
Joikoloski Studio - 115C
Widow Den - 120A
Happy panda Toys - 120B
Perception - 125
Jana's Red Room - 145
Blue Sky Yoga - 150
Down Town Anchor - 155
Let it Roll - 160
8 Martinis - 205
Cricket Studio - 210A
FaceUp Gallery - 210B
Eden gallery - 215
Envoke - 222
Dray Studio/Gallery - 225A
peacenart - 225B
Macsaul Studio - 235
Twisted Art - 240
washington Avenue - 245
Hillary Salon - 250A
Jawa Studio - 250B
Studio West Photography - 250C
legendary
Who says one man can't make a difference (or teenage twin brothers for that matter!)

I hope people understand the significance of this.

As of this Wednesday, there will be nearly 100 stores in a dynamic, intelligent liberal area of vegas that will accept MonetaryUnit for payment.
These are real physical stores in one of the busiest tourist cities in the world ALL accepting MUE at the cash register.

MUE has literally become the De facto crypto payment in 2 complete shopping malls in Vegas, with the potential to negotiate into a further 40+ shopping malls across the US.

Is this message coming in loud and clear?

Forget the gamblers market place of pump and dump coins on alt exchanges.
Join a project creating real world use, creating sustainable profitable projects for long term success, growth, and adoption.

Great! I hope that with this we will be able to see MUE increase in adoption and thus become used as a mainstream crypto currency. The list of stores accepting MUE and the upcoming cloud mining site, are all signs that this crypto currency has a bright future. If all goes well, we could prove to have the most successful alt coin out there and become one of the top cryptos in market cap. Bring it on! I am holding MUE as much as I can.  Grin
legendary
Hey guys , long time no see. We have been busy.Lots of amazing things and great happenings
The one that will affect you Monetary Unit and Bitcoin the most is that the National Bitcoin ATM is Installing  a machine on 1/26/16 .            The Arts factory Has 5 of the 8 MUE accepting stores today . Well that changes to 27 + under I roof on 1 Block. Art galleries to Fine Dining . All in 1 place.Over the next month we also start Pos training for 20+ more local businesses In Art Square . The Owner of the buildings also has broke ground on 2 more Art/Upscale shopping Sites. We have a opportunity that no other coin has had, I am doing my best to keep on top of these over night changes to OUR ECOSYSTEM . I will do everything in my power too ensure we keep moving forward. This also helps the coinpon.com project immensely.As we now have more businesses than actual register rolls. Pretty over whelming realization I had today. I will have a list of stores and #s for Bizzy on the 24th. I hope you guys are listening , This summer Crypto in vegas is the thing . The people that opened their doors to me/You over the Last 2 days has actually had me sitting with my mouth open wondering am I ready? Then i remembered who i am and laughed it off because their is no way there ready for me. The person that helped us achieve this Manages and owns over 40 malls in Nevada and Southern California. This week Monetary Unit took over 2 completly.With your help, suggestions, and tips I want to take over the rest before Christmas 2016 . You in? Im all in! My brother gets back early this week so we are going to double team this as much as his schedule allows. MueCoin #AskaStoreaDay has already changed 18b Las Vegas , use it on social media lets change everything!
Who says one man can't make a difference (or teenage twin brothers for that matter!)

I hope people understand the significance of this.

As of this Wednesday, there will be nearly 100 stores in a dynamic, intelligent liberal area of vegas that will accept MonetaryUnit for payment.
These are real physical stores in one of the busiest tourist cities in the world ALL accepting MUE at the cash register.

MUE has literally become the De facto crypto payment in 2 complete shopping malls in Vegas, with the potential to negotiate into a further 40+ shopping malls across the US.

Is this message coming in loud and clear?

Forget the gamblers market place of pump and dump coins on alt exchanges.
Join a project creating real world use, creating sustainable profitable projects for long term success, growth, and adoption.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Should I be able to solo mine this coin? The wallet gives no errors, but when I try to connect a miner I get the following error:

Code:
 JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
 get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

The relevant part of my monetaryunit.conf is:
Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=0
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

I'm using the latest wallet and ccminer 1.7

You should be able to.
I'm no expert as I've never GPU mined myself, but hopefully this will help?

http://www.monetaryunit.org/muestuff/gpu-solo-mining-monetaryunit/

most of that seems to be about setting up and compiling sgminer. from that, I also found: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13282133
which does detail how to set the wallet up. I made a change to my configuration, changing listen=0 to listen=1:
Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

but it still doesn't work, and still gives me the same error.

the command i'm using to start the miner is:
Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a quark -o localhost:29947 -u me -p x -t 4 -i 20 -d gtx980

Hopefully someone will be along to help you out.

In the mean time, is it all working OK using a pool?
You could try our devs pool www.exapool.com

Have you tried removing rpcconnect from your config. From there instead of using localhost:29947 enter the ip address. 127.0.0.1:29947

Neither helped. thanks though
Activity: 24
Hey guys , long time no see. We have been busy.Lots of amazing things and great happenings
The one that will affect you Monetary Unit and Bitcoin the most is that the National Bitcoin ATM is Installing  a machine on 1/26/16 .            The Arts factory Has 5 of the 8 MUE accepting stores today . Well that changes to 27 + under I roof on 1 Block. Art galleries to Fine Dining . All in 1 place.Over the next month we also start Pos training for 20+ more local businesses In Art Square . The Owner of the buildings also has broke ground on 2 more Art/Upscale shopping Sites. We have a opportunity that no other coin has had, I am doing my best to keep on top of these over night changes to OUR ECOSYSTEM . I will do everything in my power too ensure we keep moving forward. This also helps the coinpon.com project immensely.As we now have more businesses than actual register rolls. Pretty over whelming realization I had today. I will have a list of stores and #s for Bizzy on the 24th. I hope you guys are listening , This summer Crypto in vegas is the thing . The people that opened their doors to me/You over the Last 2 days has actually had me sitting with my mouth open wondering am I ready? Then i remembered who i am and laughed it off because their is no way there ready for me. The person that helped us achieve this Manages and owns over 40 malls in Nevada and Southern California. This week Monetary Unit took over 2 completly.With your help, suggestions, and tips I want to take over the rest before Christmas 2016 . You in? Im all in! My brother gets back early this week so we are going to double team this as much as his schedule allows. MueCoin #AskaStoreaDay has already changed 18b Las Vegas , use it on social media lets change everything!
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Should I be able to solo mine this coin? The wallet gives no errors, but when I try to connect a miner I get the following error:

Code:

Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=0
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

You should be able to.

most of that seems to be about setting up and compiling sgminer. from that, I also found: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13282133
which does detail how to set the wallet up. I made a change to my configuration, changing listen=0 to listen=1:
Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

Code:

Have you tried removing rpcconnect from your config. From there instead of using localhost:29947 enter the ip address. 127.0.0.1:29947
legendary
legendary
CoinPon update

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13649666

3 trial stores
15 rolls of receipts
Data being collated
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Now this is certainly good stuff for the MUE project. I was thinking about the MUE loans a few days ago and also thought if Poloniex would be a good exchange for MUE as they offer you the ability to lend your coins and maybe this could be achieved with MUE. What you have stated here is an excellent idea.  Cheesy

Now I am working on making the MUELotto site which will consist of the ability and buy MUE lottery tickets with BTC or MUE and the winner shall be announced every 30th day of every month. Prizes would consist of huge MUE or BTC bounty (winner's choice)  Smiley

You can purchase lotto slots on cryptopia for 1,000,000 DOT each, alternatively if you'd like to keep the proceeds from the Lotto we can put together a quote to give you a standalone lotto site which you would run and host yourself.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 14

Code:

Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=0
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

You should be able to.

Code:
rpcuser=me
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcport=29947
port=29948
maxconnections=50
keypool=100
logtimestamps=1

Code:

Yeah, pool mining works fine. I'm currently mining with Mining Pool Hub.

Thanks.
legendary
Does MonetaryUnit need a re-brand?

On the one hand, I love the MUE brand and what it stands for.

On the other hand, if we had a re-brand we could relaunch as an established project with a kick ass new name, pro retail and adoption, smart new logo etc and attract new investment and attention from newcomers.

Thoughts/suggestions welcome.
This is really thinking out loud, rather than a decision has been made.
The only reason we would go down the re-brand route is if it's for the best interest of the project.

A rebranding will certainly attract some attention from investors as well as give the project a fresh new feeling. I will be cool to see a new logo and a new name, but then I would have to change the MUECloud domain. But if it is for the benefit of the project, then so be it. Since it is quark based, does that mean that MUE has multi algorithm hashing just like it?

Anyways, a good thing for MUE might be making it a PoS coin or a PoW/PoS hybrid.  Roll Eyes
Nothing would change other than the name and main website.
The ticker would also remain the same (mue) so your website would actually be fine.
The existing blockchain, algo, wallets, services etc would all work.

If we were to go down this route we would start a new ANN with the new name, logo and website etc and hopefully attract new interest.

Best case scenario we get lots of interest for a new coin with a kick ass name, lots of services, a well established block chain etc
Worst case, we ruin the good reputation of MUE, and even if we revert the re-branding the damage may have been done.
or something in the middle of course Wink
legendary

On the other hand, if we had a re-brand we could relaunch as an established project with a kick ass new name, pro retail and adoption, smart new logo etc and attract new investment and attention from newcomers.

The only reason we would go down the re-brand route is if it's for the best interest of the project.

A rebranding will certainly attract some attention from investors as well as give the project a fresh new feeling. I will be cool to see a new logo and a new name, but then I would have to change the MUECloud domain. But if it is for the benefit of the project, then so be it. Since it is quark based, does that mean that MUE has multi algorithm hashing just like it?

Anyways, a good thing for MUE might be making it a PoS coin or a PoW/PoS hybrid.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Jump to: