Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 203. (Read 450686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
why I can withdraw 100K MUE from the exchange to my local wallet at a time,but I cant send more than 1000MUE to the exchange??? Huh
You're using the Win/Mac QT wallet?
Yes, this is a known issue with many QT wallets (not just MUE).
I will get this resolved in the new year at some cost, so please bear with me.
You are unlikely to have this issue with the Android wallet or web wallet.
yes,Win qt,not the pro version
Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
why I can withdraw 100K MUE from the exchange to my local wallet at a time,but I cant send more than 1000MUE to the exchange??? Huh
You're using the Win/Mac QT wallet?
Yes, this is a known issue with many QT wallets (not just MUE).
I will get this resolved in the new year at some cost, so please bear with me.
You are unlikely to have this issue with the Android wallet or web wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
let's trade MUE on c-cex  Grin

and this is good news. The beginning of next year should be very interesting for MUE  Smiley
when can we trade on cex?? tomorrow?? Huh
Maybe today?
They'll have to install and sync the wallet at the very least which takes a while, plus its Sunday.
Hopefully soon Smiley
can't wait to sell MUE to earn back the power fee. Grin
Mue
Maybe today?
They'll have to install and sync the wallet at the very least which takes a while, plus its Sunday.
Hopefully soon Smiley
let's trade MUE on c-cex  Grin
Mue
Looks like I spent more than I had to, but at least we have the C-CEX listing sorted out now.
Thanks to those that donated BTC and used their votes.
It's up to you now to use the exchange Smiley
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

It usually takes them a couple of days I think to get the listings live.
I would expect a small rise in price as they will likely use the BTC donated to get votes to buy up MUE from other exchanges to fund the start of their buying/selling activity.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a nice holiday Smiley
Mue
Yeah they put it up there where the 4 spotlighted coins are. IDK how long they run it probably 1 week, and its a minimum of .1btc trade volume per week I think to keep it on there which isn't bad I don't think. But your welcome, and as I said its just a thought. But if you do decide to do something to this effect, I'll will help with some btc as well.

EDIT: Its 0.2btc per week trading volume.
Sounds good and doable & thanks for the offer of BTC too.
I've got a couple of projects launching in the next couple of weeks to help promote the coin & also deplete that pre-mine some more.
I think before committing 3BTC to a major exchange like bittrex I need to get that pre-mine balance reduced some to reduce that barrier to potential new entrants to MUE.
The price of the coin is so low at the moment though, I would imagine there would be some significant upward movement in price with that sort of exposure  Grin

Sounds like a good time to buy Grin

Or just talking to push people to buy.. I wait for first movements  Wink
Not really, I haven't even approached bittrex about this, and if/when I do, I'll make sure to update this thread.
That said, 17 satoshi=very low price, it cannot go lower than another 16 satoshi, but can rise exponentially.....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah they put it up there where the 4 spotlighted coins are. IDK how long they run it probably 1 week, and its a minimum of .1btc trade volume per week I think to keep it on there which isn't bad I don't think. But your welcome, and as I said its just a thought. But if you do decide to do something to this effect, I'll will help with some btc as well.

I've got a couple of projects launching in the next couple of weeks to help promote the coin & also deplete that pre-mine some more.
I think before committing 3BTC to a major exchange like bittrex I need to get that pre-mine balance reduced some to reduce that barrier to potential new entrants to MUE.
The price of the coin is so low at the moment though, I would imagine there would be some significant upward movement in price with that sort of exposure  Grin

Or just talking to push people to buy.. I wait for first movements  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

Mue

Activity: 182

Mue
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-12-11-14

Why not hold a MUE community funding campaign? If you want this coin added to bittrex, hold a 3btc campaign for the community to have the coin added. Sell bonds or something hell idk. But 3btc with this community shouldn't be hard to come by. Just a thought to get more user base.
Interesting, thanks for that.
I'll have a think about it.  I like the sound of the fact it's not just give them 3btc to guarantee a listing, but also includes
"and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin "
Cheers for that Smiley
Activity: 182
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-12-11-14

Why not hold a MUE community funding campaign? If you want this coin added to bittrex, hold a 3btc campaign for the community to have the coin added. Sell bonds or something hell idk. But 3btc with this community shouldn't be hard to come by. Just a thought to get more user base.
Mue
dev,Is the pro wallet a madatory update??

If you want to mine then it is mandatory.
Also no Smiley
It does make pool mining much easier than have the standard wallet, and doing a manual install of mining software though.
This is also an option if you wanted to experiment.  The below is taken from our ANN (for linux)
Linux quarkminer installation & startscript by drakoin : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9304572
or this from our main website
http://www.monetaryunit.org/muestuff/how-to-use-and-set-up-cpuminer/

Hope that helps
Activity: 882

If you want to mine then it is mandatory.
Mue
No, its an option for those who would like the pool mining facility built into the wallet.
If we ever release a mandatory update we will make sure it is very well communicated to all.
Smiley
Jump to: