Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 221. (Read 450647 times)

Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
Block reward now 4 MUE per block (every 40 seconds).
Each "tranche" lasts about 18.5 days, and is based on the below release schedule.

0.025 MUE reward for first 40,000 blocks (54 MUE/day)
1 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (2160 MUE/day)
2 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (4320 MUE/day)
4 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (8640 MUE/day)
8 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (17280 MUE/day)
10 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (21600 MUE/day)
20 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (43200 MUE/day)
30 MUE reward for next 40,000 blocks (64800 MUE/day)
40 MUE reward thereafter (86400 coins per day)
Mue
Ironic name is ironic?

I guess there is a joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to notice it..might need some help....

It's funnier this way.
Only to you.

Your wit would be more useful in being channelled to constructive discussion, I'm sure you could offer a lot of insight actually (and no, I am not being sarcastic).
Mue
Block explorer is fine, must be a local issue your end.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Dev,algorithm quark?

Yep

Ironic name is ironic?

I guess there is a joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to notice it..might need some help....

@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?
Plz publish your premined address !  Wink
Otherwise ,this is absolutely a standard scam
Well that's fair enough, I hadn't thought of doing it before and I think that is a reasonable and sane request
7S2bFvk5opJthEYtQd23GswtnBMqe8fVc6

Please also, do take the time to read the FAQ which I have lovingly put together.
If anything needs adding let me know.
http://www.monetaryunit.org/faq/
Block explorer is down,I can't check the balance of this address --7S2bFvk5opJthEYtQd23GswtnBMqe8fVc6.
BTW: Could you please put the address on the OP? info transparency is of great significance  for buiding trust.
Block explorer is up and active and working.
www.muechain.info
As for transparency the ANN clearly states the pre mine and  I have provided the pre mine address.
That's being pretty transparent.
When I tried to open the block explorer,the following happened.

Something error:

504 Gateway Timeout
connect to remote host time out

Please check or try again later.
Generated by kangle-proxy/3.1.6.
Activity: 448
Ironic name is ironic?

It's funnier this way.
Mue
Dev,algorithm quark?

Yep

Ironic name is ironic?

@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?
Well that's fair enough, I hadn't thought of doing it before and I think that is a reasonable and sane request

Please also, do take the time to read the FAQ which I have lovingly put together.
Block explorer is down,I can't check the balance of this address --7S2bFvk5opJthEYtQd23GswtnBMqe8fVc6.
BTW: Could you please put the address on the OP? info transparency is of great significance  for buiding trust.
Block explorer is up and active and working.
www.muechain.info
As for transparency the ANN clearly states the pre mine and  I have provided the pre mine address.
That's being pretty transparent.
Dev,algorithm quark?

Yep

Ironic name is ironic?

@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?

Mue
Dev,algorithm quark?

Yep

Ironic name is ironic?

@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?
Plz publish your premined address !  Wink
Otherwise ,this is abosolutely a standard scam
Activity: 448
Ironic name is ironic?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dev,algorithm quark?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
@Dev,
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine
(2160 MUE/day)
Are you kidding us?
Plz publish your premined address !  Wink
Mue
I like the ideology behind this coin and that it can be mined directly from the wallet
But I dont like the unlimited supply angle behind it. That really has no place in Cryptos
imho.

Virtually unlimited coin supply (1 quadrillion cap)

But I wish the dev and the community all the best for this coin Smiley
Thanks for taking the time to look at our ANN and feedback.

Do you know what Marmite is? (or perhaps Vegemite)?
Well, I think MonetaryUnit is the crypto equivalent of Marmite..i.e you will love it or hate it...

In many ways I wanted MUE to be a sort of distorted reflection of fiat, which, has done rather well in terms of adoption....and I think for adoption, people will need to feel some sort of familiarity with their good old trusty notes...i.e inflation, liquidity, availability etc

I'll perhaps update the FAQ with regards to cap http://www.monetaryunit.org/faq/

I have updated the FAQ to reflect the philosphy with regards to the coin supply (point 14.)

good to see ur back, stil pow ?
Thank you, good to be back.
Yep, still POW, but not much work required Smiley  Plenty of block availability, low difficulty, and plenty of services on the way imminently.
You can quickly check difficulty at our block explorer http://www.MUEchain.info/.
We are about to hit block 120,000, so the block reward will be doubling again to 4 MUE per block in just over 8 hours.
Activity: 167
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I like the ideology behind this coin and that it can be mined directly from the wallet
But I dont like the unlimited supply angle behind it. That really has no place in Cryptos
imho.

Well, I think MonetaryUnit is the crypto equivalent of Marmite..i.e you will love it or hate it...

In many ways I wanted MUE to be a sort of distorted reflection of fiat, which, has done rather well in terms of adoption....and I think for adoption, people will need to feel some sort of familiarity with their good old trusty notes...i.e inflation, liquidity, availability etc

I'll perhaps update the FAQ with regards to cap http://www.monetaryunit.org/faq/

I have updated the FAQ to reflect the philosphy with regards to the coin supply (point 14.)

good to see ur back, stil pow ?
Mue
imho.

Mue
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Thanks for the intelligent discussion  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Please read the FAQ http://www.MonetaryUnit.org/faq/
Nearly 1 million MonetaryUnit has already been used for services, promotions and give-aways with much more significant services planned in the short term.

If you want to add to discussion please do, but what you have provided does little for anyone, and only implies you haven't taken the time to read the ANN, read the FAQ and get a bigger picture of what we are offering.
Mue
2 months has passed,still no exchange?
Just out of interest how would you go about doing a coin launch?
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
40,000,000 MUE pre-mine

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
2 months has passed,still no exchange?
Jump to: