Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 38. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
1/ My old wallet now without my addresses or any blockchain, is not finding connection to the old network.
2/ In the old wallet UI, I don't find how to import a wallet.dat file so that I can at least find again my old holding addresses.

Answer to my own questions:
1/ node list here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue-old/#!network
2/ just copying the wallet.dat in the working folder of the client will do it

Edit:

I found the cause of the mess. The old and new wallets are actually conflicting. Their "work" directory (The directory were the blockchain data and wallet data, etc. is stored) is set in the windows registry here:
Computer\HKEY_USERS\\Software\MonetaryUnit\MonetaryUnit-Qt\
in strDataDir

Both the old and new wallet are looking up the reg path stored here. So if you run the new wallet on a PC with the old wallet installed and running or vice verca they will overwrite eachother's data. !!Warning!! This is including your wallet data, so if you don't back it up, you have all chances to loose coins by running old an new wallets on the same PC.
What was your user name?
Thanks

Since I had to use my gmail address, I prefer not to write it here for privacy reasons.
I registered with yet another email address and finally didn't get kicked out the space. I'm talking to the bot.

I just installed the latest version of MUE (August) on the PC and generated a new receiving address.
I re-launched the old wallet (1.0.10.8 64bits from February or March this year) and its data got completely overwritten by the new wallet. And the only way for me to launch it is to reset it, as suggested by the UI (and it does a reset on the same folder of the new wallet, so I don't have access to the info of my old wallet any more right now (I think I saved a wallet.dat file of the old wallet, so I hope I can use that). Plus the reset doesn't ask for a path and resets itself on the new wallet data (so when I will launch the new wallet, the same mess is gonna restart all over again).

Guys, this is messed up. If you develop a new wallet, at least you have to use different paths so the 2 wallets can be used together for transition purpose....

And... it's getting worse:
1/ My old wallet now without my addresses or any blockchain, is not finding connection to the old network.
2/ In the old wallet UI, I don't find how to import a wallet.dat file so that I can at least find again my old holding addresses.

How do I get out that mess?

Please explain in details as I have big amount of money in MUE stuck.

Best regards
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hello,

Following this advice here: http://forum.mymue.com/topic/49/stage-2-swap-old-mue-for-new-mue
I tried to join your slack apce, but nothing works (it's the first time I fail joining a slack space, there must be something wrong with your settings)
Two different problems in a raw:
1/ I couldn't register with any of my usual email address (based on domain names I own, that works everywhere else)
2/ So I finally use my gmail address. I could register and get in for a few seconds but even before I could dialog with the swap bot, I got automatically logged out the whole mueslack space and can't get back in with the message "You recently tried to sign in to MonetaryUnit, but it looks like your account for that workspace is deactivated. We're sorry about that! If you think this was a mistake, please contact a Workspace Administrator to reactivate the account."

So now I still don't know how to convert my old MUE coins.
Could you write a FAQ so I don't need to talk to that bot?

Thanks.
What was your user name?
Thanks
Hello,

Following this advice here: http://forum.mymue.com/topic/49/stage-2-swap-old-mue-for-new-mue
I tried to join your slack apce, but nothing works (it's the first time I fail joining a slack space, there must be something wrong with your settings)
Two different problems in a raw:
1/ I couldn't register with any of my usual email address (based on domain names I own, that works everywhere else)
2/ So I finally use my gmail address. I could register and get in for a few seconds but even before I could dialog with the swap bot, I got automatically logged out the whole mueslack space and can't get back in with the message "You recently tried to sign in to MonetaryUnit, but it looks like your account for that workspace is deactivated. We're sorry about that! If you think this was a mistake, please contact a Workspace Administrator to reactivate the account."

So now I still don't know how to convert my old MUE coins.
Could you write a FAQ so I don't need to talk to that bot?

Thanks.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
legendary
If you get a chance, please vote for MUE to be added to freewallet.
I've never used it, neither can I vouch for them, however a community member made the request Smiley

https://freewallet.org/vote

Just click the thumbs up on the add MUE post

Thanks

Voted
Thanks kurbeks and everyone else Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I've never used it, neither can I vouch for them, however a community member made the request Smiley

Thanks

Voted
legendary

Thanks
legendary
Please don't miss the last & FINAL chance to swap your old pre-June 25th Quark MUE for the new X11 MUE

http://forum.mymue.com/topic/49/stage-2-swap-old-mue-for-new-mue

This closes in just a few weeks, and if you miss it, that's it, no more chances.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What´s going on with MonearyUnits? The price was very hard hit and lost the half of his value. Are the Devs still here and working on the coin? Is there anything new coming in the near future? Is it still worth to mine it? Maybe someone can tell me.

Hey Virtuoso, yeah MUE took a hit but is already on its way up a bit. The team is still working hard in the background and are working on the upcoming client release. We are looking at getting the self funding/budgeting all working, several projects to be announced later and MUE will be presenting and sponsoring the crypto-conference in Birmingham, UK http://bitbrum.org/

So lots of activities in the background. We are more of a "work hard and deliver when ready" kind of group rather than pre-announce things "ICO-style". Cheesy

The price is still low, so either mine or buy, whatever rocks your boat!

Thank you for the fast answers and great to hear that this coin is still alive a got a lot of activity. I think i will start mining some MonetaryUnits. I cant agree more with your words "working hard and deliver when ready" than "ICO-Style"  Smiley This is so true.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Ir depends if MUE is on dump or pump phase.

am I on the putting my node back online phase?

consensus was yes!!!

7UHQqNyM992MLMWwrcDiV7X2fwGAf5fZeX node back on air.

Private send denominations up to 2000 coins | 8 rounds.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Hi Guys

We have now setup a new pool for all you mue miners  
The pool is set to payout every hour

its at www.wemminemue.com

If you are using mining.extranonce.subscribe  on your miner please turn it off

Any problems  give me a shout on here on in Slack

thanks
Paul

I think you may have a typo! www.weminemue.com an extra M

removed  LOL
thanks

Guys will you earn more mining directly on a pool or via prohashing for example? opinions apppreciated.
Paul

Ir depends if MUE is on dump or pump phase.
Activity: 6
Do you get staking rewards for having MUE in a wallet? I know you get rewards for having 500k MUE with a masternode, but wasn't sure if you got any rewards for holding any amount of MUE in a wallet?
No staking at this point, but maybe if people can vote if they have masternodes on it in the future?

Thanks! So the only real benefit at the moment to keeping it in the MUE wallet would be so it's safe and not on an exchange? Would be cool if they had a low staking % in the future for non MN holders.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Do you get staking rewards for having MUE in a wallet? I know you get rewards for having 500k MUE with a masternode, but wasn't sure if you got any rewards for holding any amount of MUE in a wallet?
No staking at this point, but maybe if people can vote if they have masternodes on it in the future?
Activity: 6
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
I think profitability changes to much , you should try to mine at both at the same time.

I only mine on pools targeting the coin i choose.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Hi Guys

If you are using mining.extranonce.subscribe  on your miner please turn it off

Any problems  give me a shout on here on in Slack

thanks
Paul

I think you may have a typo! www.weminemue.com an extra M

removed  LOL
thanks

Guys will you earn more mining directly on a pool or via prohashing for example? opinions apppreciated.
Paul
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi Guys

If you are using mining.extranonce.subscribe  on your miner please turn it off

Any problems  give me a shout on here on in Slack

thanks