Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 39. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
This are the actual pools for MUE :

pool.weminemue.com
give-me-coins.com
p2pool.e-pool.net
ezpool.net
pool.minertopia.org
Multipool.us
pool.swtrse.eu

These no longer work.
p2pool.e-pool.net
pool.weminemue.com

I too am looking for a pool to my it.

p2pool.e-pool.net  it's working again... just rebooted the servers

Code:
yourminer -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5869 -u YourWalletAddress -p password
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
What´s going on with MonearyUnits? The price was very hard hit and lost the half of his value. Are the Devs still here and working on the coin? Is there anything new coming in the near future? Is it still worth to mine it? Maybe someone can tell me.

Hey Virtuoso, yeah MUE took a hit but is already on its way up a bit. The team is still working hard in the background and are working on the upcoming client release. We are looking at getting the self funding/budgeting all working, several projects to be announced later and MUE will be presenting and sponsoring the crypto-conference in Birmingham, UK http://bitbrum.org/

So lots of activities in the background. We are more of a "work hard and deliver when ready" kind of group rather than pre-announce things "ICO-style". Cheesy

The price is still low, so either mine or buy, whatever rocks your boat!
legendary
Activity: 1120
What´s going on with MonearyUnits? The price was very hard hit and lost the half of his value. Are the Devs still here and working on the coin? Is there anything new coming in the near future? Is it still worth to mine it? Maybe someone can tell me.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

pool.weminemue.com
give-me-coins.com
p2pool.e-pool.net
ezpool.net
pool.minertopia.org
Multipool.us
pool.swtrse.eu

These no longer work.
p2pool.e-pool.net
pool.weminemue.com

Thx guys!
Activity: 123

pool.weminemue.com
give-me-coins.com
p2pool.e-pool.net
ezpool.net
pool.minertopia.org
Multipool.us
pool.swtrse.eu

These no longer work.
p2pool.e-pool.net
pool.weminemue.com

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

pool.weminemue.com
give-me-coins.com
p2pool.e-pool.net
ezpool.net
pool.minertopia.org
Multipool.us
pool.swtrse.eu
Activity: 106
Hi,

Is any body can help me to find pool where I can mine and outpay in monetaryunit?
Mining with ASIC.

Thx,
legendary
Hello, I checked my account at mymue and I don't seem to receive any coins for my shares since August. Nothing appears in the block explorer or in the overview. Could you help please?

You could try checking the date for the payouts, the listing is a bit broken so the payments are most likely there. You could try searching for a payment in October and you will be able to see the payout.

Otherwise jump on to the MUE slack and try to get a hold of user @pjcltd or pjcltd here on the BTCtalk forums.
legendary
Thanks BHTeam, the site looks nice! A clean interface and helpful stats.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce that MUE has been added to https://www.crypto-coinz.net and from now on you will be able to see the Global Hash Rate and Difficulty of the coin and to calculate your Profitability.
Check the Crypto Calculator for profitability and Crypto Statistics for real time and historical data.
If you have any other issues with using the calculator or site please let me know.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I checked my account at mymue and I don't seem to receive any coins for my shares since August. Nothing appears in the block explorer or in the overview. Could you help please?
Activity: 112
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

MonetaryUnit mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u -p c=MUE
Only 0.5% fee for all x11 mining!
Activity: 316
Masternode monitoring for MUE is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
legendary
Added MUE to our APP -> https://masternodeapp.com/

Getting into the playstore next week.

Looking great CoinFolium! Any plans of getting your app on the IOS AppStore as well?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Added MUE to our APP -> https://masternodeapp.com/

Getting into the playstore next week.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
My new mining hardware is finally on route. Whats the best dedicated MUE pool at the moment? I was using give-me-coins with DM384, but what is everyone else using?
Hi, there are a few you can try, not heard of any issues with them recently:
pool.weminemue.com, give-me-coins.com , p2pool.e-pool.net , ezpool.net, pool.minertopia.org , Multipool.us, pool.swtrse.eu
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
My new mining hardware is finally on route. Whats the best dedicated MUE pool at the moment? I was using give-me-coins with DM384, but what is everyone else using?
Activity: 62
beware of mymue.com - it's a SCAM!

today @jessedain from twitter was promoting it with 14 available shares. after i transferred more than 20k of MUE to the mymue account the shares disappeared and the withdrawal did not work (i tried and then recognized in the blockexplorer that the coins were already withdrawn from that address 6 minutes after i sent it).

why could an organization like monetaryunit promote such shit without proving anything (@monetaryunit retweetet this!)?!

1- I hate people that take the word SCAM and its derivatives lightly especially based out on ignorance
2- Do you understand how things work or just shooting from your hip?

Fact 1:  yes there were 14 shares available and they were gone "11 minutes" after they became available
Fact 2:  someone had 14*10K MUE in their balance on MyMUE.com and grabbed them shares as soon as they were available

Conclusion:
  - Shares are a hot item
  - at lease 1 person with +14*10K MUE trusts the platform to leave that balance there to grab shares as and when they become available

Note 1: There is something called "Cold Storage" for the safe keeping of peoples coins... you missed that fact from your own statement: " withdrawal did not work"  which means you tried to do a withdrawal... and i guess its still pending which means "your account has the balance" .. and the coins are in cold storage for safe keeping

Note 2: Have you used Coinbase and its class of services? how long does it take for you to move coins from cold storage?

So, please, next time you have a usage issue with anything that @monetaryunit endorses.. talk to us before making blind uneducated accusations simply because when addressed, your claim will - in most cases - disintegrate.

PS: 1- I'm not the developer or MyMUE.com and do not have access to release your coins
       2- Withdrawals from MyMUE gets processed periodically post audits
       3- If you cared much about your withdrawal happening immediately, you could've jumped on the MUE slack and asked for support instead 

sorry, i was kind of overreacting, cause the website seems not to be very good coded (no txid, no confirmation info, etc..) and looked then a bit fishy to me.

it took around 10h to get my coins back, but at the end everything is ok!
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
beware of mymue.com - it's a SCAM!

today @jessedain from twitter was promoting it with 14 available shares. after i transferred more than 20k of MUE to the mymue account the shares disappeared and the withdrawal did not work (i tried and then recognized in the blockexplorer that the coins were already withdrawn from that address 6 minutes after i sent it).

why could an organization like monetaryunit promote such shit without proving anything (@monetaryunit retweetet this!)?!

1- I hate people that take the word SCAM and its derivatives lightly especially based out on ignorance
2- Do you understand how things work or just shooting from your hip?

Fact 1:  yes there were 14 shares available and they were gone "11 minutes" after they became available
Fact 2:  someone had 14*10K MUE in their balance on MyMUE.com and grabbed them shares as soon as they were available

Conclusion:
  - Shares are a hot item
  - at lease 1 person with +14*10K MUE trusts the platform to leave that balance there to grab shares as and when they become available

Note 1: There is something called "Cold Storage" for the safe keeping of peoples coins... you missed that fact from your own statement: " withdrawal did not work"  which means you tried to do a withdrawal... and i guess its still pending which means "your account has the balance" .. and the coins are in cold storage for safe keeping

Note 2: Have you used Coinbase and its class of services? how long does it take for you to move coins from cold storage?

So, please, next time you have a usage issue with anything that @monetaryunit endorses.. talk to us before making blind uneducated accusations simply because when addressed, your claim will - in most cases - disintegrate.

PS: 1- I'm not the developer or MyMUE.com and do not have access to release your coins
       2- Withdrawals from MyMUE gets processed periodically post audits
       3- If you cared much about your withdrawal happening immediately, you could've jumped on the MUE slack and asked for support instead 
Activity: 62
beware of mymue.com - it's a [EDIT: thought] SCAM!

Pages:
Jump to: