Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 40. (Read 450690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
MonetaryUnit $MUE are now live on http://mnrank.com/
Nice site, easy to use, thanks for adding MUE.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I get excited about MUE every single day....they are so engaged it's very comforting to those of us that have MUE coins. 
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Thanks for posting Max,

Just what about the other alts is it that you find interesting and that we should look into? Yes most altcoins are going down at the moment, but we see too that an absolute majority of the larger investors in MUE are still holding.

I admit that I am far too busy and have very limited time to even pay attention to other coins. We have our goals laid out and are working hard to implement them. It would have to be some really good feature set for us to take the time and go through the code to implement something in a secure manner. Care to elaborate more on what it is that needs addressing?
those coins like bitconnect, regalcoin, first coin are having a lending system, stake, mining, and trading intergrated on their own platforms. thats when usd<->btc<->altcoins are so teamed up. im not sure how they do it. but they promise a return fr 0-2% per day(mostly 1% though) and the bigger investment the shorter the capital will be released. in another hand, the affilate gave them such much viral marketing for 7-12%/100$ invested. pls atleast look at bitconnect. im sure it will be worth ur time. thank you devs! i wish MUE citizens all the best of luck!

Thanks again, a quick google search showed links after links of Bitconnect being a Ponzi scam, so I haven’t bothered to look more into the matter. The MonetaryUnit team does have a number of projects on the horizon that we will proceed with rather than engaging users in such controversies.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thanks for posting Max,

Just what about the other alts is it that you find interesting and that we should look into? Yes most altcoins are going down at the moment, but we see too that an absolute majority of the larger investors in MUE are still holding.

I admit that I am far too busy and have very limited time to even pay attention to other coins. We have our goals laid out and are working hard to implement them. It would have to be some really good feature set for us to take the time and go through the code to implement something in a secure manner. Care to elaborate more on what it is that needs addressing?
those coins like bitconnect, regalcoin, first coin are having a lending system, stake, mining, and trading intergrated on their own platforms. thats when usd<->btc<->altcoins are so teamed up. im not sure how they do it. but they promise a return fr 0-2% per day(mostly 1% though) and the bigger investment the shorter the capital will be released. in another hand, the affilate gave them such much viral marketing for 7-12%/100$ invested. pls atleast look at bitconnect. im sure it will be worth ur time. thank you devs! i wish MUE citizens all the best of luck!
Activity: 66
This is the first time i noticed this Coin here LOL , i will definitely buy some of them to HODL Smiley
legendary
Thanks for posting Max,

Activity: 20
dear MUE devs and fellow cryptors,
my name is Max, fr Vietnam, a small country that u should visit one day. pls let me tell u about how a newbie like me interacted with crypto world. i started invest on bitconnect with only 200$ which i think its a good amount to try. after that i decided to become a miner when i know about Dash. i bought an ASIC x11 11ghz at the cost of 10,000$ from china which was doubled the original price. i thought i could get my investment back after 2-3months but now i learn the hard way that crypto world is not that easy. Since then I investigate about other X11 alt-coins and im so sure that MUE is the best among them all. however, at the time im writing this, alt-coins are showing their real value when they are dramatically sold to get BTC. therefore, only some of them are remain or even rocket along with BTC, what r they? they r Bitconnect, regalcoin, firstcoin blah blah like most of those affilated coin. they provide the option that convinced everyone: the immediate(near future) interest. Thats how coins attract more people to get involve and slowly learn the crypto world at a reasonable cost. As a result, I would like to propose to u Devs a similar form of MUE which I think not to copy but we do better than them. Pls forgive my short-knowledge of cryptos but this is the first time i want to say something to make MUE become famous, as big as it should be. thank u all for reading!
(pls excuse my english and writing as i wrote this on my 4' phone)
P/s: pls enlightent me if im wrong, thank you very much!)
legendary
Hi, I've registered to mymue and wanted to buy some shares, any chance of new nodes to be added so shares can be available? Also, havent deposited yet, could that be a reason for shares available to display 0? Thanks

Hi! No, the shown amount of available shares is not affected by a users balance. But as you have seen, the shares go really fast once there are any available. Typically what users may do, is keep a balance on the mymue platform, and purchase a share whenever they are available again.

Good luck!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Hi, I've registered to mymue and wanted to buy some shares, any chance of new nodes to be added so shares can be available? Also, havent deposited yet, could that be a reason for shares available to display 0? Thanks
legendary
You can see some examples from the dev of performance of the lending bot here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22812409

e.g 15% per year for BTC
113% per year for DOGE
57% per year for CLAM

These are examples & results depend on many variables
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I was the second person ever to work on MUE apart from that asshole from Texas who ripped us all off.I had lots of conversations with the start up Dev so did the lead Dev now if I remember correctly.Well after going through all our conversations and checking back with conversations I had with satoshi in 2010 the language used is pretty much similar like the use of "bloody hard" and talks we had I am virtually convinced he was/is satoshi himself.They both walked away without reason from the project as was done with bitcoin everything is too similar for it to be a coincidence I am using an algo to check the real similarities in Mue whitepaper and bitcoin whitepaper plus in conversations I had with both to see how close the vocabulary is
legendary
Been following MUE for some years, I am guilty of dismissing them in 2014 but it is very difficult to know who to trust. But my interest in this project was restarted by 'notsofast' a while ago. I got more interested mainly out of respect of their refusal to quit through all the bear market in alts rather than faith in them. This is a coin to hold as long as you see continued commitment and passion by the developers. I have learned the hard way that when it comes to creating value it is people that matter more than tech most of the time. When the bear markets in crypto return I am more mentally prepared now and will only support coins like this. I just hope the next bear market does not last years like the last one.

Thanks ikecuit for the appreciation! We aren’t going anywhere regardless of price. We will continue to work for MUE out of passion of the project, great team and community. There is lots more to come and we hope our combined efforts will show results in the price as well, even if that is more of a positive side affect for us involved.  Cool
Activity: 46
Been following MUE for some years, I am guilty of dismissing them in 2014 but it is very difficult to know who to trust. But my interest in this project was restarted by 'notsofast' a while ago. I got more interested mainly out of respect of their refusal to quit through all the bear market in alts rather than faith in them. This is a coin to hold as long as you see continued commitment and passion by the developers. I have learned the hard way that when it comes to creating value it is people that matter more than tech most of the time. When the bear markets in crypto return I am more mentally prepared now and will only support coins like this. I just hope the next bear market does not last years like the last one.
Activity: 99
I launched my 3 Ibelink dm11 on the extraction of your coin, using multipool.us. Add it to the list of pools, it is reliable.

Mine for dash was not at all profitable, I hope your coin will soon grow in value  Smiley

For russian miners - topic

i hope it too, the problem is, most of the guys swapped th mue coins to btc =(

Don't worry, the MUE team seem dedicated and have been at it for years. They appear to have plenty of projects going so that will keep the price on it's steady climb. Mine and HODL and I'm sure you'll see a decent return on your investment. My hardware will be on MUE as soon as it arrives.

i hold mue, i starting mining with low miners =)
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
I launched my 3 Ibelink dm11 on the extraction of your coin, using multipool.us. Add it to the list of pools, it is reliable.

Mine for dash was not at all profitable, I hope your coin will soon grow in value  Smiley

Don't worry, the MUE team seem dedicated and have been at it for years. They appear to have plenty of projects going so that will keep the price on it's steady climb. Mine and HODL and I'm sure you'll see a decent return on your investment. My hardware will be on MUE as soon as it arrives.
Activity: 99

Activity: 1

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: