Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 71. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Thanks for all the hard work on this and still keeping us informed! Looking forward to seeing where the price goes once it all opens up again!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Hopefully all these after swap transactions will be investigated by devs. As it's common scam to try get free coins after swaps. Just continue minning on old chain folr days/weeks (easy to do, no one mines) and then say you forgot/didn't hear about swap. And thus swap you coins, on MUE this will be fast way to get rich.

This is of course a concern but if a user comes to us for swapping coins, we can do some quick checks and see if it seems ok or not.

Most larger holders of MUE are likely to have participated in the swap already, but we will try to help as many as we can.
The window to swap over to the X11 chain will close eventually, and the remaining funds will be burnt as to be as open and public to the Monetary Unit community.

Undecided Notices this about 3000 blocks too late then retreats to corner for quiet time after redirecting miner. There are ~180 miners on weminemue at block 2,333,620. I am new to a lot of this, but does this mean we can't mine x11 MUE right now? This has probably been said already, and I will go through the posts. Learning is hard.

We are currently in the middle of the swap to X11, but must keep the quark chain going to move coins etc. Please stop mining on the quark chain because we will not swap new quark MUE coins after block #2330836. The x11 mining has not yet started... but we are getting closer. Please wait for official announcements!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hopefully all these after swap transactions will be investigated by devs. As it's common scam to try get free coins after swaps. Just continue minning on old chain folr days/weeks (easy to do, no one mines) and then say you forgot/didn't hear about swap. And thus swap you coins, on MUE this will be fast way to get rich.

This is of course a concern but if a user comes to us for swapping coins, we can do some quick checks and see if it seems ok or not.

Most larger holders of MUE are likely to have participated in the swap already, but we will try to help as many as we can.
The window to swap over to the X11 chain will close eventually, and the remaining funds will be burnt as to be as open and public to the Monetary Unit community.

Undecided Notices this about 3000 blocks too late then retreats to corner for quiet time after redirecting miner. There are ~180 miners on weminemue at block 2,333,620. I am new to a lot of this, but does this mean we can't mine x11 MUE right now? This has probably been said already, and I will go through the posts. Learning is hard.
Activity: 119

Sorry, what do you mean? Has there been a swap of coins already? I transfered my coins 5 days ago to my Bittrex wallet. MUE coins is in my bittrex wallet under maintenance and nothing has happened yet...
They will auto convert you are good the MUE Devs are working with Bittrex to exchange the coins. Ive got my MUE there too. We are good.
Activity: 62

Sorry, what do you mean? Has there been a swap of coins already? I transfered my coins 5 days ago to my Bittrex wallet. MUE coins is in my bittrex wallet under maintenance and nothing has happened yet...
legendary

legendary
Hi dev I'm late to transfer my coin on bitrate, now wallets give error. what should I do?

Hi to you and all other who were late to send your coins for an automatic swap.
We will take care of you on a person by person basis. Get into the monetaryunit slack https://mueslack.herokuapp.com/ and after the major items, there will be more time to aid you in getting your coins over to the new chain.

Bittrex & MyMUE will automatically swap your MUE.
After block 2330836 wallets will be in maintenance mode on both Bittrex & MyMUE as they upgrade wallets & swap your coins 1 to 1.

After this time any swap requests will be on a case per case basis.

Activity: 119
@channel Sorry all, looks like it will be tomorrow now, our schedules didn't match up with Bittrex and the devs, who have families & jobs simply cannot stay up through a 4th night.  We should then be good to go tomorrow. Sleep well.
It's ALL GOOD! Thanks MUE Devs For all the hard work and sleepless nights and to the guys at Bittrex Too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
@channel Sorry all, looks like it will be tomorrow now, our schedules didn't match up with Bittrex and the devs, who have families & jobs simply cannot stay up through a 4th night.  We should then be good to go tomorrow. Sleep well.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Hi dev I'm late to transfer my coin on bitrate, now wallets give error. what should I do?
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
how long will this swap take on trex?
Activity: 76

Good idea! Thank you for the advice! Becoming rich I'll be able to bribe the dev if necessary  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 63
I'm mining MUE and the pool is sending the mined coins to my Bittrex wallet that is in maintenance mode and is not reflecting theese new coins. What to do? Have I to stop mining, or have I to switch to another wallet? What will happen with my mined coins after block 2330836, sent to Bittrex, but not received?

just a guess but bittrex will be checking all numbers so if wallet closed they may also count incoming transactions. if you can keep the coins on the pool that might be better or stop mining until you know its safe to send.
Activity: 76
I'm mining MUE and the pool is sending the mined coins to my Bittrex wallet that is in maintenance mode and is not reflecting theese new coins. What to do? Have I to stop mining, or have I to switch to another wallet? What will happen with my mined coins after block 2330836, sent to Bittrex, but not received?
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
when can we expect mue being back online? today?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi. I'm late for swap on Bittrex. How can I request swap right now? Is there steps for procedure?

Me too. Is there a chance to request the new coins?
Thanks.
It says on the 1st page that any coins not in bittrex or mymue will be swapped on a 1st come 1st serve basis. It think the team will be sorting the chain swap as first priorty and then swapping users coins not in bittrex / mymue after that tbh.
Activity: 233
Merit: 31
Hi. I'm late for swap on Bittrex. How can I request swap right now? Is there steps for procedure?

Me too. Is there a chance to request the new coins?
Thanks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Dang, I just got notification of this swap a few hours ago.  Weird but it looks like the post from cryptocurrencytalk posted after the swap was over or something.  Wallet's still 21 weeks behind to send coins anyhow lol.

What will be the process for those of us clowns that missed all the fun here?

That was my bad, I only thought about CCT at the last minute... Very last minute so my apologies. All coins will be swapped on a 1 to 1 basis. The coins not on Bittrex or Mymue will be swapped individually at a later stage. There is going to be 2 months or so for people to swap coins in the hope that everyone gets changed over. The rest will be burned.

Whew!  All good, I'm in no hurry just stoked to hear I didn't miss......and no worries on CCT:-)

Man that would have been upsetting though lol, some of my stash were hard earned....think I mined this alone with the dev the first week or so when nobody wanted to mine it with the low payouts.  Don't know why as I seemed to be the only one there for a week or so, but something told me this project was gonna see great success.  It was kinda fun actually being the only miner there for a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: