Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 78. (Read 450690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Where can I buy this coin?
Hi there are a few places, all listed on the first page of this thread.

Bank transfer and card at www.Bittylicious.com and several crypto exchanges such as
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MUE

Please  buy responsibly and only risk what you are willing to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
I think the MUE X11 will be avaliable in a month. No problem. No withdrawal, no any profit. We will get profit after the activation of the X11 MUE.

Crashing really hard today.  Angry Angry

Crashing is relative to your entry point. Do you get fooled & buy the top? There's quite a contingency of investors here who are either free-rolling MUE or already up 20-30x(if not a lot more) on it. Either way... we can't lose. Our hands are strong, I invite you to hodl with us and wait for the real reward, this double is nothing Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I think the MUE X11 will be avaliable in a month. No problem. No withdrawal, no any profit. We will get profit after the activation of the X11 MUE.

You said you wanted to accumulate Tongue got to load up your bags. Normal consolidation after doubling. Entry opportunities for new people. Healthy correction.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
legendary
Is there a special benefit for buying shares during the presale?
Or is it the same rate as just sitting tight and waiting?

no difference, just that they are activated as we launch.
Activity: 119
Is there a special benefit for buying shares during the presale?
Or is it the same rate as just sitting tight and waiting?
legendary
Should I transfer MUE in bleutrade to Mymue.com ?
I will buy shares. Does the wallet work on mymue.com ?

Go right ahead, you can either send your MUE to your deposit address on mymue.com, or keep them in your own wallet and after the transition buy a share of the shared masternodes.

I sent 17,190.80127000 MUE to my deposit address on mymue.com and I have bought 1 share. I will buy more MUE and send to mymue.com
I will buy lots of shares.  Cheesy Go go go MUE Smiley

Good for you igotek!
Just remember the current limits; you can't withdraw until the transition has been made, and the masternode shares are of course not active until the X11 network starts up. But otherwise, good luck with your shares!

Go right ahead, you can either send your MUE to your deposit address on mymue.com, or keep them in your own wallet and after the transition buy a share of the shared masternodes.

I sent 17,190.80127000 MUE to my deposit address on mymue.com and I have bought 1 share. I will buy more MUE and send to mymue.com
I will buy lots of shares.  Cheesy Go go go MUE Smiley
legendary

legendary
How about bleutrade ?
I have MUE in Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Only Bittrex & mymue.com will be auto swapped.
How about bleutrade ?
I have MUE in Bittrex and Bleutrade.
legendary
Hello
(https://mymue.com/masternodes/buyshares? Mn = mue-mn-pre-500) is this a test, or is it formal? Now, can I mention MUE from BITTREX to mumye.com? Is the master node project implemented on the local wallet (wallet on my computer), or does it need to mention MUE on your website mymue.com and then implement the master node plan?
Hi, its a pre-sale for the MasterNode shares which will go live when we migrate this month.
If you keep your MUE on mymue.com or Bittrex.com it will be automatically swapped, otherwise we will also be offering an auto-swap service to swap your Quark MUE to X11 MUE.
Activity: 122
Are there any exchanges between Chinese people here? My QQ is 24607-39280
Activity: 122
Hello
(https://mymue.com/masternodes/buyshares? Mn = mue-mn-pre-500) is this a test, or is it formal? Now, can I mention MUE from BITTREX to mumye.com? Is the master node project implemented on the local wallet (wallet on my computer), or does it need to mention MUE on your website mymue.com and then implement the master node plan?
Activity: 101
Great project. I got in at 1800 sat, so very interesting to see how this will evolve.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I would not try to accumulate at this time.
You are slowing the rise + potential big investors will come soon and buy a lot.

That means, you can loose more than fews MUE. Smiley
Just to say, cause it begins to moove. Wink if you believe in this project, I guess accumulation is not really worth for now with volume's increase. On the contrary, I think it's time to help to go higher. :p
Pages:
Jump to: