Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 81. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I think it is better to have another news. Otherwise, this coin will reach 1000 satoshi in no time. wall sell is keeping high.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!
Its best to accumulate during an accumulating phase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Just a bearish trend before big news. As always, like with Segwit on other coins. Good time to buy more coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
mue is dumped so hard  Huh
Best time to get more MUE on big sale as for me. Weak hand dumps because they have no more patient.
I'll send them a postcard from the moon few weeks later.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
While waiting for MUE to switch to X11 where can I Quark mine it in the meantime please?

You may use the official pools if you like, 0% mining fee: weminemue.com or pool.weminemue.com
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
While waiting for MUE to switch to X11 where can I Quark mine it in the meantime please?
legendary
hello wallet node?

Code:
addnode nodes.muex.io  add
and
Code:
addnode weminemue.com  add
Also video tutorial available here https://youtu.be/Dizj1WgR9Jg
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Mue
Activity: 476
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.

You should inform yourself a bit more about Algorythm of coins before u buy something that will u only cost money.
Antminer S3 mines the SHA256 Algo.
MUE is qubit Quark and will switch to X11 Algo.

And i also think u dont have a low ROI with CPU mining MUE.

Fixed that Smiley ANd yes, no sense in cpu mining, it isn't worth it other than for the learning experience.

Thank you fellas, you're definitely helping to increase my knowledge on this subject.

So essentially if I do research on how to mine Quark it will lead me down the right path for MUE?

Yes, and the title of this thread is now misleading. Quark used to be a CPU mineable coin, but is now pretty much asic/fpg mineable only.

Monetary Unit is moving to X11, if you would like to research how mining works, focus on X11 instead. Both require asics at this point.
I've updated the ANN title Smiley
legendary

You should inform yourself a bit more about Algorythm of coins before u buy something that will u only cost money.

Fixed that Smiley ANd yes, no sense in cpu mining, it isn't worth it other than for the learning experience.

Thank you fellas, you're definitely helping to increase my knowledge on this subject.

So essentially if I do research on how to mine Quark it will lead me down the right path for MUE?

Yes, and the title of this thread is now misleading. Quark used to be a CPU mineable coin, but is now pretty much asic/fpg mineable only.

Monetary Unit is moving to X11, if you would like to research how mining works, focus on X11 instead. Both require asics at this point.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
We're closing the public beta testing now, thanks to those that helped.

We'll now finish off internally, and use the data obtained to guide us to completion asap.

Thanks, Team MUE
When the swap begin?
legendary

Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

MUE is qubit and will switch to X11 Algo.

Do you think it really worth to mine with CPU?
With a good CPU you can only get around .04 US cents a day.
Monetaryunit uses Quark algorithm for that you need an ASIC miner.

You bring up a very good point. The ROI is very low with a CPU indeed.

I'm a newbie so I'm learning as I go and I do know that an ASIC is one of those Antminer type miners right? I might be getting my hands on 3 of the S3 models sometime soon if things go well but in the meantime I have my PC running an i5 which isn't much at all but I have a GTX 1050ti installed. I also have a machine with a GTX 750ti and I have another GTX 1050 that I'm probably going to install in another machine.

I want to end up building a rig but I'm starting out on a super low budget and just hoping that one of the coins I have now will do well enough for me to cash some in and invest a few grand on a rig.

So out of the cards I mentioned would any of those do well at all in the MUE arena?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
We're closing the public beta testing now, thanks to those that helped.

We'll now finish off internally, and use the data obtained to guide us to completion asap.

Thanks, Team MUE
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Hello guys Wink Smiley

Below is the link to the video on CPU Mining from Mue

https://youtu.be/NLxKiAE8xMc

I downloaded the cpuminer. it s now work on AMD athlon II x64 - windows x64
If there is a cpu miner for mue, please share the link.

I really hope I'm not being a pest but I'm like an hour into trying to figure this out but with this video being in Portuguese it's extremely had for me to follow. Does anyone have any instructions in English? It doesn't need to be a video. I'm really good at following written directions as well. I'm very new to mining but have followed directions for WBB and a Monero so I know I can do this if I just had directions I could follow.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!

Do you think it really worth to mine with CPU?
With a good CPU you can only get around .04 US cents a day.
Monetaryunit uses Quark algorithm for that you need an ASIC miner.
Hello guys Wink Smiley

Below is the link to the video on CPU Mining from Mue

https://youtu.be/NLxKiAE8xMc

I downloaded the cpuminer. it s now work on AMD athlon II x64 - windows x64
If there is a cpu miner for mue, please share the link.

I really hope I'm not being a pest but I'm like an hour into trying to figure this out but with this video being in Portuguese it's extremely had for me to follow. Does anyone have any instructions in English? It doesn't need to be a video. I'm really good at following written directions as well. I'm very new to mining but have followed directions for WBB and a Monero so I know I can do this if I just had directions I could follow.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!
Pages:
Jump to: