Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 44. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Ive been waiting for so long for the dev to put some positive output about this coin.
But it seems like there is still nothing,are you still mining your own coin and dumping it at yobit?.

That could be a possibility except yobit have the wallet in maintenance so no deposits can happen. But i too would like to know what is going on as i have got coins still in my wallet and would like to get rid if not i shall just delete the wallet.dat & chain etc Sad
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Ive been waiting for so long for the dev to put some positive output about this coin.
But it seems like there is still nothing,are you still mining your own coin and dumping it at yobit?.
I don't even have the wallet yet. I am a LATECOMER to this project. We are all waiting for the DEV, so that we can download wallets and move our coins from Yobit.

I am trying to ask this DEV to include ANTI-INSTAMINE BLOCKS that will run for 3 - 5 days, to allow members to move their coins and sort out wallet issues, if issues arise at Launch.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
legendary
Any news, dev?
Name:  PoSeX
Activity: 42
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  February 12, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
Last Active:  March 17, 2016, 04:30:16 PM
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
legendary
MESSAGE TO DEVELOPER

I have scrolled through the thread. People are calling you a scammer.

YOU CAN STILL CLEAN THIS COIN UP.

It would be good for you to release the code that starts with ANTI-INSTAMINE POS BLOCKS that have a low POS reward like 5% POS. These LOW POS blocks should run for 3 - 5 DAYS, before the HIPOS kick in.

ANTI-INSTAMINE BLOCKS FOR TRANSPARENCY AND FAIR DISTRIBUTION

Anti-instamine blocks will prevent the DEV team from having an unfair advantage over other users, who need extra time to download wallets and move coins from exchanges.

THIS WILL HELP TO BUILD A STRONG COMMUNITY, WHEN PEOPLE REALISE THAT IT IS NOT ONLY THE DEV THAT MAKES ALL THE PROFIT.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
i have better suggestion, just let stake this coin only to dev , and let him buy his coin ! leave this scam coin forever! they are huge project with honest dev out on bitcointalk!

the src at https://github.com/PosEx/Posex has not been updated in 21 days :p

It will be Wink had some RL issue's now all is good and we are going to be back in the game v soon

I dont think that anyone is in disagreement with your views. I see this coin as follows:

If the dev cares about his coin he will:
1. Lower the POS rate significantly. If he does not then the coin is screwed and dead.
2. Interact with the community at least when the community engages with him

There is nothing that anyone including yourself can do to make the dev do these things. Take a chill pill, sit back and relax. Maybe something comes of it maybe not (the latter having the highest probability). If anything comes of this then it will be a bonus.
legendary
i have better suggestion, just let stake this coin only to dev , and let him buy his coin ! leave this scam coin forever! they are huge project with honest dev out on bitcointalk!

It will be Wink had some RL issue's now all is good and we are going to be back in the game v soon

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
legendary

Pos rewards have been fixed and that includes the HiPos, the code has been adjusted. Once we publish to github you will see the changes.  Keep Your coins there and let em gain some weight would be very wise ready for the new wallet Wink as you will stake

EDIT: sorry it felt like you were being ignored  Wink

legendary
ANTI-INSTAMINE POS BLOCKS

I hope that POSEX DEV will create some ANTI-INSTAMINE POS BLOCKS that could last up to 24 hours. POS rewards for these initial blocks (possibly the first 10,000 blocks) could be as low as 10% per annum.

This will prevent the DEV TEAM from having an unfair POS MINTING advantage, because they will always have the wallets first, while others could get theirs up to 24 hours late.

With the ridiculous POS rates of up to 100,000% per annum FOR FIRST FEW BLOCKS, members stand a huge disadvantage by being a few hours late.

I suggest that an ANTI-INSTAMINE POS MINTING PHASE should last for 1 - 5 days, so that everybody has a chance to download wallets without losing out on the HUGE POS REWARDS.

THIS TOPIC IS OPEN FOR COMMUNITY DISCUSSION
legendary
What is the new hiPOS reward schedule? Did you reduce the rediculous high percentages?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/posex-769482

Name:  PoSeX
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  February 12, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
Last Active:  Today at 06:25:19 PM

Any reason why the dev is online but not answering the questions?

May i suggest to get an answer to my question...i think this is called respect to people who buy his coin for nothing!.....everythink from start was completely unfair! So what i am doing with my posex coin i got stuck on older wallet still waiting for such higt pos rewards since this coin lunch ....dont really know , i think at the end i will take all away from my pc...

Pos rewards have been fixed and that includes the HiPos, the code has been adjusted Once we publish to github you will see the changes.  Keep Your coins there and let em gain some weight would be very wise ready for the new wallet Wink as you will stake

EDIT: sorry it felt like you was being ignored  Wink

legendary
What is the new hiPOS reward schedule? Did you reduce the rediculous high percentages?

Any reason why the dev is online but not answering the questions?
legendary

legendary
legendary
Name:  PoSeX
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  February 12, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
Last Active:  Today at 12:57:46 PM
legendary
May i suggest to get an answer to my question...i think this is called respect to people who buy his coin for nothing!.....everythink from start was completely unfair! So what i am doing with my posex coin i got stuck on older wallet still waiting for such higt pos rewards since this coin lunch ....dont really know , i think at the end i will take all away from my pc...

Pos rewards have been fixed and that includes the HiPos, the code has been adjusted Once we publish to github you will see the changes.  Keep Your coins there and let em gain some weight would be very wise ready for the new wallet Wink as you will stake

Not one i have  been ignored many times! as you can see on your Ann! But it is ok, i keep my wallet, since it started more than 1 month got open and never had any rewards, so i do not expect any rewards anymore, but at least i can with what i have and  sell on yobit!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Pos rewards have been fixed and that includes the HiPos, the code has been adjusted Once we publish to github you will see the changes.  Keep Your coins there and let em gain some weight would be very wise ready for the new wallet Wink as you will stake

legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: