Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 48. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I have a question for our codemonkey friends  Grin

Have you come to a consensus about the stake rate?
Is it going HiPos at block 10 K or will it remain at 10% yearly?

If it is going HiPos it is time to buy now.
If on the other hand it stays at 10% there will only be about 2 K coins a year from now,
again giving the appearance of being almost free ATM, and time to buy some more.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
15 minute i sent some pex to my wallet not confirmation yet ,how long should i wait for 1 confirmation? it is quite strange actualy!

It depends on how fast blocks are being found on the net
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
15 minute i sent some pex to my wallet not confirmation yet ,how long should i wait for 1 confirmation? it is quite strange actualy!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi gusy , do you know ho long it will take for confirmation?  waiting for 10 min still not confirmation ...why? thanks for the aswer!
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Will get other wallets built & will also start on the next updates.

Regardless of what any of y'all think i'm gonna remain here working so do what you do Wink

What about an update about what is going on here?
I don't know if you are working on a solution but I do know that you stopped posting any updates.
Another question, the number 1 addy is the the coins on Yobit still waiting to be claimed?
If so there are only about 400 coins in the wild so far.

Seen a nice pump today on PEX Cheesy

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Regardless of what any of y'all think i'm gonna remain here working so do what you do Wink

What about an update about what is going on here?
I don't know if you are working on a solution but I do know that you stopped posting any updates.
Another question, the number 1 addy is the the coins on Yobit still waiting to be claimed?
If so there are only about 400 coins in the wild so far.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
So it has now been more than a day, with more than one whole coin input, and my wallet still shows as immature. How broken is this??? Don't really want to waste any more time on this. Especially since the PoS rewards are incorrect anyway. The fun is gone for me!

Moving on would be good idea.

Now it shows as staking "Your weight 1, Network weight 17, expected time to earn reward, 2 minutes" 4 hours passed since then and nothing. Some is totally jacked with this coin. Where was the QC on the coin creation service that did this one??

Coin was scam from beginning.  yobit listing and keep market running show yobit is scam exchange.   coin is scam.  I list block explorer when op/dev does not because there are many coins in wallets when coin launch.  POS broken.

shitcoin 

Block explorer http://45.32.152.108/

Thanks for the nice work and info.
Glad i was out very fast.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So it has now been more than a day, with more than one whole coin input, and my wallet still shows as immature. How broken is this??? Don't really want to waste any more time on this. Especially since the PoS rewards are incorrect anyway. The fun is gone for me!

Now it shows as staking "Your weight 1, Network weight 17, expected time to earn reward, 2 minutes" 4 hours passed since then and nothing. Some is totally jacked with this coin. Where was the QC on the coin creation service that did this one??

Coin was scam from beginning.  yobit listing and keep market running show yobit is scam exchange.   coin is scam.  I list block explorer when op/dev does not because there are many coins in wallets when coin launch.  POS broken.

shitcoin 

Block explorer http://45.32.152.108/
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Activity: 465

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have updated the Pi wallets in the links in my earlier Pi instructions post.

Price is tanking uncontrollably, who didn't know that would happen ?  I could barely find this thread seems that the title was changed and the PEX coin name doesn'treally stand out it should be in the beginning of the title.

That's right.
I think thy hype is over if you see the price now. And it can still go down.
Price is tanking uncontrollably, who didn't know that would happen ?  I could barely find this thread seems that the title was changed and the PEX coin name doesn'treally stand out it should be in the beginning of the title.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
could be the 10 second block time that is confusing the % return issue.

https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/dcb83325dd149da48c56765251c267f17f52f98a/src/main.cpp#L51
Code:
unsigned int nStakeTargetSpacing = 10; // 10 seconds Pos blocks
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 1.5 * 60 * 60; // 1.5 hours
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 5 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 5 days

edit,
these below variables don't seem to be used anywhere else, so shouldn't effect anything

daily block count , 24 * 60 * 6 = 8640
yearly block count should be more like 365 * 24 * 60 * 6 = 3153600 ?

https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/dcb83325dd149da48c56765251c267f17f52f98a/src/main.cpp#L999
Code:
const int DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT =  2000;
const int YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT = 262800;   // 365 * 720
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Can you update the git source?

Github Updated Wink

No change in correcting reward structure

Will look into it Wink

Biggest selling point of the coin is the massive PoS interest.  Dev responds:

"Will look into it Wink"

You are a joke.
Activity: 770
So I don't get it, the DEV shows us the code for the 100,000% annual interest rate, but everybody is claiming that it is nowhere near the stated rate, how is that possible?  Just another scam coin or what.

The code that he is showing is broken. Don't get fooled by the comments after //
The logical decisions called with IF that decides the reward for the given height are always true and at the end always falls to 10% stakerate no matter of height, and he refuses to fix it probably to dump his 377 PEX premine without any concurrence
So I don't get it, the DEV shows us the code for the 100,000% annual interest rate, but everybody is claiming that it is nowhere near the stated rate, how is that possible?  Just another scam coin or what.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Can you update the git source?

Github Updated Wink

No change in correcting reward structure

Will look into it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: