Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 47. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
stack on block 10015 any ideas guys?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Wasting time and money for me...i losted with this coin!
8 days my wallet is stuck on sync and stake......
legendary
Activity: 1200
Merit: 1021
I think the issue of low Pos Rewards has arisen because of this line of code in Main.h  https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.h#L43

Нет, проблема в строках https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1009 - https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1153.
Вместо знака "<" должен быть знак ">", тогда логика будет правильной.

Translation (Google translate)

No, the issue is in these lines in main.cpp: https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1009 - https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1153.
Instead the sign "<" shall be the sign ">", then the logic will be correct.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
so i had some of the coins to try this interesting staking, but block 10000 came and went and it looks like the % is at like 0.01%?

so first of all, welcome back dev, second of all, can we get an update on coin availability? since the algorithm wasn't working correctly, i kind of just forgot about it till the new dev post.

even after all this, still the most profitable faucet on yobit.  currently ~1000 satoshi every 3 hours.  gotta say this coin got it's quirks.

As far as I can tell the stake rewards in Main.cpp are absolutely bang on https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1009

I think the issue of low Pos Rewards has arisen because of this line of code in Main.h  https://github.com/PosEx/Posex/blob/master/src/main.h#L43  As to me that says it will not produce no stake over 10% per annum. Now I would presume if the dev was to re adjust that line upwards then theoretically I cannot see why it would not fix the % issue.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
so i had some of the coins to try this interesting staking, but block 10000 came and went and it looks like the % is at like 0.01%?

so first of all, welcome back dev, second of all, can we get an update on coin availability? since the algorithm wasn't working correctly, i kind of just forgot about it till the new dev post.

even after all this, still the most profitable faucet on yobit.  currently ~1000 satoshi every 3 hours.  gotta say this coin got it's quirks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
6 days stake it say all the time expected time for rewards 1 minute ......9 people connected but sometime is on out of sync...do you think is normal for you? what really make me sad is that people still put on yobit order to buy this coin!

I will have a look at the code for staking to see if we can get this situation resolved, I think it should not be too hard

Well then while you are at it maybe you can resolve the questions about the actual stake rate and from which block.
Although I believe the damage to this coin has already been done this may help it regain some interest.
Taking a break? really immediately after launch with unanswered questions hanging in the air.
Your day job must be with some government?

I have to say I certainly agree with what you have said there, At the same time tho Damage can always be undone as long as those who caused it know how to sort it. In this world ie crypto all is a gamble at the moment Even bitcoin just a lot less likely tho.

And haha love that bit Your day job must be with some government?  Grin 

Only time will tell now how this will turn out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
6 days stake it say all the time expected time for rewards 1 minute ......9 people connected but sometime is on out of sync...do you think is normal for you? what really make me sad is that people still put on yobit order to buy this coin!

I will have a look at the code for staking to see if we can get this situation resolved, I think it should not be too hard

Well then while you are at it maybe you can resolve the questions about the actual stake rate and from which block.
Although I believe the damage to this coin has already been done this may help it regain some interest.
Taking a break? really immediately after launch with unanswered questions hanging in the air.
Your day job must be with some government?
Activity: 126

Activity: 126
Nothing here is DEAD, Sorry I took break without notifying you  Sad and I probably should of. This project will move forwards this year  Wink

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I suppose we can safely say this is dead.
Dev last online Feb 20
Luckily I got out with a tiny profit thanks to someones incessant pumping early on.  Grin

Have been trading on Yo since the start, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the crap they list,
but I am every time....
legendary
Activity: 131
Just fyi, I tried out this wallet and it crashes when i try to type something in the chat client.

I think what we have here is another abandoned project and maybe some day an able interested dev will pick it up again. 

Right now tho, it is the best free coin on Yobit no doubt...and who else is trying to push their luck on the dice games?  we playing with fire here anyways. =)
Activity: 742
I´m out some time ago guys, be carefull, this don´t work how i was thinking at start.
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Yesterday I sent my PEX to yobit, a few minutes later when mouse hovering over the tx it said 'offline'  Huh

Now today I just opened up the wallet again, and the transaction has 35 confirmations.

Yet nothing in my yobit wallet (which isn't down or in maintenance).  Withdrawing from yobit completes in seconds.  Where did my PEX go when I deposited?

Dev, do you have them?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Just carefull guys, this coin is huge big scam coin! Handle with caution....look at the other post too!

Looks like the dev has disappeared.

Seems that way......
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Just carefull guys, this coin is huge big scam coin! Handle with caution....look at the other post too!

Looks like the dev has disappeared.
legendary
legendary
i think not just the blockchain it s very slow, this chat too
legendary
for me is 12 hours stake but still immature coin ...that look wird to me!! Funny coin...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
it never stakes!!!! been 3 days now wallet open with 1 coin to test ... NEVER stakes...

wish could get some clarification
Pages:
Jump to: