Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light - page 43. (Read 15379 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is our responsibility to be part of a great cause for change.. I am hoping that this will be linked up to the East coast of Africa to create more diversity on redundancy..
Activity: 602
Merit: 258

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

This is a stepping stone for the development of the country.

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

that is right sir almost all of us are already relying ourselves on the inernet connection. and it is needed by all countries acually that is why we have the moya network in africa for the to have a great internet connections and be updated to the happening all around the globe. big thanks to the project of the moya network.
Activity: 615
I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.

that is right sir. the moya network will give the countries around africa an internet connection, a fast internet connection and this will cause a great impact to the economic status of africa i am pretty sure that when the moya network will start its operation the economic development of the continent of africa will start to prosper. i am so excited for this project.
Activity: 590
Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..

yes sir! let us be excited regarding to this kind of project. because the moya network will lead us and most especially the continent of africa in successful future. i am so excited for this project. a fast internet to the contries in africa that would be great!
Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the project.

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Fost nailed it, fast internet means more jobs for africans since almost all of the jobs around the world can be done via remote. Also thank you zeidfreak for that information about tech start-ups, but having a tech startup without fast internet is nothing so this project MOYA NETWORK will be a big addition for those startups. Faster upload and download speed means faster work will be done.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Across Africa, the problem of constant power and limited broadband plagues a significant percent of the continent. There is not enough Fibre infrastructure to enable the sustainability of economic growth. Our project is aimed at further increasing the fibre infrastructure for economic growth.

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!

Activity: 182

For me, Moya Networks Is a good project, it can help a lot in improving the internet accessibility in the whole Africa, i hope more people will support MOYA networks so it can be successful it's plan.

Thanks for your support.
Well the platforms of the the moya network is awesome because, aside from having a fast internet connection in africa this will serve as a stepping stone to the continent becasue they can already be fully updated from whats happenning all around the globe.

Thanks for your support. We will build on the rapid deployment of technology in Africa.
Otherwise please advise on how you (Moya) plan on keeping up with the  rapidly increasing demand for internet connectivity in Africa.. As we all know it has only been increasing from inception.

Hi. Submarine cables are designed to be upgraded from the land as transmission technology improves. Improvements have been very great in the last 5 years. We have negotiated to get more capacity as the Submarine cable is upgraded. We know that with demand for social media applications and video distribution, we will have to be quick in adding capacity for the customers.
Activity: 590
Well the platforms of the the moya network is awesome because, aside from having a fast internet connection in africa this will serve as a stepping stone to the continent becasue they can already be fully updated from whats happenning all around the globe.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Otherwise please advise on how you ( Moya) plan on keeping up with the  rapidly increasing demand for internet connectivity in Africa.. As we all know it has only been increasing from inception.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
For me, Moya Networks Is a good project, it can help a lot in improving the internet accessibility in the whole Africa, i hope more people will support MOYA networks so it can be successful it's plan.
Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?
this will be listed in the near future ! but if you are from south africa you will be one of the beneficiary of this project, therefore you can have it with out asking exchanger at first ! this project will boost the capability of the inteernet and data within your community

Hi. To preserve the value of MTK we have decided to list on a reputable Chrypto exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?
this will be listed in the near future ! but if you are from south africa you will be one of the beneficiary of this project, therefore you can have it with out asking exchanger at first ! this project will boost the capability of the inteernet and data within your community
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.
i know your dilemma, that is happening not just in your country but most ! around the world that is oneof the biggest demand and problem as of now ! the cheaper the faster and more expensive the slower the average speed in a country ...  but most country is just capping it i hope this will resolve the issue in Africa and will follow all the country.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.
Activity: 371
I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  
i do feel you ! we are experiencing the same problem here in the Philippines, take note there's a lot of provider here not just one, but we still have no idea while they are not fixing the speed more fast but still they are on the same boat ! i hope we have here same as what you have now ! i am supporting you and your project hope this will be a big hit but please extend your arms after engaging on africa .
Pages:
Jump to: