Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light - page 45. (Read 15379 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
You need supported infrastructure to handle this fast data which will travel with the speed of light. That is just sense of humor but I have serious question as I didn't understand the meaning what is being said here as : Fund Raise Cap: Max. 2,000 this is what BTC,ETH or something else ? I can see total aim to raise is 6000 BTC then this represents what ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
connections nowadays is badly needed for us to keep in touch to our friends, relatives and also to our colleagues who are very far away from us, but how can we get connected to them if we are located in an area that doesnt have or very slow internet connection, just like africa? And that is one of the platforms of Moya Networks to have a fast connection to stay updated from what is happening around us. Congratulations to moya network in advance!

Thank you.! We will connect the Broadband Submarine cable capacity to various terrestrial (Land) fibre cables to distribute the capacity to inland rural areas --where it is most needed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A Question I have for Moya , is that  there several smaller countries on the west coast Africa, will they have the same opportunity to be served by Moya? Note that most businesses tend to sideline the smaller countries because of the margins expected.. The countries in question are Gambia, Togo, Sao Tome, Guinea Conakry etc..
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
This will surely change the internet access situation on the west-coast of Africa..

I must agree with you mister. Moya network can change not just only the internet access of africa but also moya network can change the economic situation of the continent of africa as a while because when tha moya networks starts to operate the economic stability of africa will start to increase to because they will be updated and can compete globally. This will become a stepping stone and a success of moya and most especially africa. This project is awesome!
Activity: 590
connections nowadays is badly needed for us to keep in touch to our friends, relatives and also to our colleagues who are very far away from us, but how can we get connected to them if we are located in an area that doesnt have or very slow internet connection, just like africa? And that is one of the platforms of Moya Networks to have a fast connection to stay updated from what is happening around us. Congratulations to moya network in advance!
Activity: 15
This will surely change the internet access situation on the west-coast of Africa..
Activity: 238
Wow.
Great project you got here op. At least there are people not just after profits alone but also with helping communities to improve and get better. Clearly projects with good intentions like yours will absolutely achieve success.
Advanced congratulations to the developers for the clear success of this project waiting to happen.
Activity: 378
We must support this wonderful project, because it can change the countries of Africa. Moya network is one of the best solutions that will help the whole continent in terms of its internet connectivity. Congratulations in advance Moya Network. I am very sure that this will become a huge success, because this platform is not based on the profit but it wants Africa to have a better future that can compete in other countries globally. I am very excited to the success of moya network.
Activity: 602
the moya network can solve the one of the most challenging problems of Africa which is the Ethernet or Internet connectivity. if that is the case we must support this project not because on the profit itself but because we can help the whole continent of Africa to have its own connection and can cope up to other international countries around the globe it also helps the whole Africa to developed economy and to lessen the growing poverty of other surrounded nations of it .
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Very nice. Looking forward to this project! Congratulations! Hope this will lead us all to a great future together.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
I wish there is also a project like this in my country where internet is moving like turtles. We wave a very slow internet connections all the time is being monopolized by existing networks in our country. No one ever dared to break the old system. Good luck Moya Network.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Customer growth are one of the finest lay in any project! with this on it this will come a great plan then !
in addition of the superb pick of platform! every country are in need of mbps to be accurate and with this ICO africa is in good hands !
Customer growth are one of the finest lay in any project! with this on it this will come a great plan then !
in addition of the superb pick of platform! every country are in need of mbps to be accurate and with this ICO africa is in good hands !

Thanks for your support. We spent quite a bit of time identifying technology partners who have new tested technologies for deployment on our platform. We intend to be very efficient in the deployment of the submarine broadband capacity to our customers. This will be required get the much needed capacity to ISP, mobile and business customers and to rapidly grow the customer base.
CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned. We will list MTK on chrypto exchanges which will allow trading of the token.
wether this new project sir?

Hello. Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of Africa Coast to Europe (ACE) submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya. ACE will be live early next year in South Africa. We are going to connect the ACE Broadband capacity to African ISP, Governments and businesses. This is needed due to the current slow speeds for internet in Africa.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.
Activity: 41
CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
wether this new project sir?
This is a cool project, and I know for a fact the product these guys are promising is truly needed. 
Where there is demand there must be supply.  They are basically going to be the only ones offering affordable internet
To the service providers in Africa, so of course the sales side is practically already solved.

The interesting questions are bound to start pouring in, especially now that you are planing some bounty rewards.

Cheers! 🌺

Thanks for your encouraging words. Our custmers are looking forward to receiving high speed data at reasonable prices--something new in Africa !!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
This is a cool project, and I know for a fact the product these guys are promising is truly needed. 
Where there is demand there must be supply.  They are basically going to be the only ones offering affordable internet
To the service providers in Africa, so of course the sales side is practically already solved.

The interesting questions are bound to start pouring in, especially now that you are planing some bounty rewards.

Cheers! 🌺
Pages:
Jump to: