Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵 - page 11. (Read 52465 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 0
Thank you for the Dominium project and programs.
Buy-Back program and Token Burn program it's a brilliant and good thing to hear!
Activity: 462
Merit: 4
What are you going to do with significant level of competition there?
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
This project works in real estate which is
 one of the best investment areas in the world
I see the chances of success of this project as significant
But he needs more marketing efforts, especially
 with the current market situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102

could you please inform us why you used ARDOR instead of Ether or NEO ?
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
Very attractive that the company permission regulatory assets, with standardized documentation and also thay will operate two types of tokens. The child chain’s native token is called DOM, and users pay transaction fees to Dominium through that token, which makes it a utility token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager
Dear MPG community,

New translators and ambassadors wanted!

While the project keeps growing so does the need for additional languages to be represented on the platform!

That’s why we are looking for enthusiastic and crypto-minded people to strengthen our international Business Development Team who can do the following:

Moderate our social channels
Translate platform, newsletters and other content in your respective language
Attend local crypto and property events and officially represent MPG
Publish official MPG content in your respective country
Organize Marketing deals to increase exposure
Are you interested in becoming part of our team and do you want to know more about it?

Send an e-mail to [email protected] and mention your country of occupation and language.

Kind regards,
Jan Angel
Max Property Group
Activity: 164
Nice project dev. I look forward for a strong use case for this project. Certainly you guys are wonderful and hardworking towards bringing this project to reality. a technological project based on blockchain with big dreams, its good  . I look forward to the future development. Will join with you
Activity: 616
Merit: 102

its expensive price , what the discount if any one buy via MPG company
Activity: 238
I was very interested in this project, since it solves many problems at once. Studied the project team, all professional people gathered!
Activity: 113
its real project , with good goal
I fully agree! This project has more than a wide variety of services, it has tangibles! It has real estate properties that offer profit and value to the project! And the roadmap is also impressive too! Have very high hopes for this project. Cool Cool
Activity: 14
This is a great project. I think so it has completed the  successfully . Hope it will run better.
Bounty Manager
Activity: 448
WE  APPLIED BINANCE FOR LISTING !!!
great step though because not all projects makes it to the binance info page. Good work mpg
Activity: 13
This will be a a nice and interesting project. Hope this will achieve the goals for estate blockchain solutions!!!
Activity: 196
It is indisputable that this project has a very good future. Property will always be up to date. And if you consider the arrival of digital currencies, it will cause even more demand.
listing MPG on P2pb2b is a great move, I hope it pulls priceup
Activity: 560
I hope your project isn't like other blockchain projects, and several times I see real estate projects that are less successful, hopefully, your project will run smoothly.
Bounty Manager
Dear Max Property Group Community,

We have reached the end of the first quarter of 2019 and as always we have been working hard to improve the platform and promote the Max Property Group and Max Crowdfund brands wherever we can.

During March, we updated the dashboard and overall look and feel of the "back office" and we trust you like what we have done. More changes are coming soon and we will let you know which ones we have uploaded in our April update newsletter.

Some important additional updates:

1. Almost €700,000 was invested during March into our property funds

2. Two investors invested in our equity round, which is currently still open to interested parties, but may well soon close due to the reasons below:

3. A Letter of Intent (LOI) for a very large investment of $10M was received from a company in Switzerland. Note: This does not mean the investment is confirmed, as Due Diligence is still being performed, but is a major step forward

4. Conversations are being held with various large Indian property developers to invest in the equity round and open up the Indian jurisdiction for Max Crowdfund

5. Separate entities are being incorporated to facilitate the required licences in the Netherlands:

1. (Max Crowdfund B.V. which will be 100% owned by Max Property Group B.V.

2. Escrow Foundation will allow people to transfer money on their account in Max Crowdfund and make investments directly

3. Security Trustee Foundation will register and hold the securities of the fundraisers on behalf of the investors)

6. The MPG token has been added to Sistemkoin, as you can see on CoinMarketCap, as well as the double digit increase over the last 24 hours

7. Max Property Group and the MPG token has been added to Delta Direct. All the latest MPG updates will now be directly available on @get_delta! If you want to receive updates from them do not forget to enable notifications. #DeltaDirect

8. We are waiting for an update from Binance regarding the next phase of the application process (third phase) which is a Q&A about the project, team, tokenomics, use case, etc. They certainly are very thorough in their research, which is great to see.

Finally we were also present at the Bull Day Investor Exhibition in Den Bosch on the 22nd of March, where Esther Dekker presented a Master Class and Gudo Thijssen, Edwin de Pijper and Jan Angel supported.

Many people came to our stand, enquired about the project and are looking to invest in the funds and we will soon start attending more shows. As soon as a show is confirmed we will announce it on our social channels and via our newsletters.

I trust you are as pleased as we are with the progress we are making and we look forward to seeing you at one of our events in the near future.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
the project has a team so devoted and committed to working for the success of the project and there is every possibility of this project being a success as the partners involved are fully on ground to making sure there is progress and headway.
WE  APPLIED BINANCE FOR LISTING !!!
  Shocked wow thats so great news what a great project with a great team. The mpg is on the Binance info web and we soon expect great project like mpg to be listed on binance soon    Cool Cool
WE ARE IN BINANCE.INFO NOW!!! https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/max-property-group
being on the binance info website is indeed a huge step to success and I am grad to be part of the mpg trend
Pages:
Jump to: