Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵 - page 13. (Read 52465 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager
New look & feel on backend of maxcrowdfund (MPG)! Mobile version optimized!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Dominium is an innovative project that is also based on ARDOR.ARDOR will be launched soon.
All this is super new and promises great success.
I hope that more money will be collected than the hard cap.
I want great success this process
Bounty Manager
MPG has been added to the Binance information website(https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/max-property-group), which is an important step in the process of adding the MPG token to the Binance exchange. The applications to list on the Binance exchange and Launchpad have now been made and we hope to see MPGs being traded on Binance shortly.

In addition to the Binance listing, Max Property Group’s (MPG) information has been added to CoinMarkepCap and Coingecko, so important data about the MPG token can now be found on two of the most established and trusted information sources in the cryptocurrency space. Additionally, MPG has been added to token tracking applications such as Coinstats, Blockfolio, Delta and various similar apps.
Activity: 464
Merit: 0
I take part in the bounty and I hope this project will be very successful. I wish success to the team and the project as a whole.
Bounty Manager
WE  APPLIED BINANCE FOR LISTING !!!
Bounty Manager
Bounty Manager
Dear MPG Community,

Over the last 18 months, Max Crowdfund has grown from an idea to an international property crowdfund platform with over 70,000 users.  Max Crowdfund has successfully hit all the milestones set in 2018 and we are very proud to be able to announce that the Max Crowdfund website is live, the MPG blockchain is live, MPG tokens are listed on exchanges and MPG is listed on Coinmarketcap.com. We wouldn't have been able to achieve so much in such a short time without the support of our community.

We want to inform you that we are currently in the process of seeking equity financing from large(r) investors to continue our roadmap. Do you know someone that might be interested to invest a minimum of 50,000 EUR in return for a share in our company? If so, feel free to contact us on [email protected] and make an introduction. We offer an introduction fee in return for your efforts if an investment is made.

The money raised will be used to further develop the platform with automated KYC, bank account linking and obtaining the licenses required to operate the platform within all European countries. The full roadmap and milestones are reflected in the investment documentation, which will be provided after signing an NDA.

When we reach the next milestone, we will launch on Seedrs.com, allowing any of their 400,000 registered users to become part of the Max Property Group as well.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO
Activity: 252
It is the first time I see a project about Real Estate and Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It is obvious the nexts step for cryptostandarization is to have a place on this kind of big business (obviously on banking too). I like the way are doing Dominium. Not a new project, lot of good feedback. I will be watching you. Congrats!
Bounty Manager
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Real estate is billion dollar industry. Team behind this project are vetrans of real estate industry who understand the existing issues in real estate industry. Thier experince will help to build a solution which would address all the current problems. Kudos team!1

Yeah, Real Estate is a profitable business aspect of the economy, quite frankly i don't know if there is yet a in blockchain project that has been successful in this field, it would be nice to see that Dominium can make it happen.
Bounty Manager
I wish success in selling and investing, I want my invest after sales go to the moon .
All best for everyone.

it will be a great wish for the high team success. I see here some pretty good advantages. I will follow this. I wish the project success and all the investors, who have invested their money here
Thanks for the great support. We listed P2pb2b exchange and Coinmarketcap too. New exchanges on the way 🤫🤫
Activity: 336
Dominium has many potential partners that make me trust in this project
In other hand, if you visit some social media, you will see the community is very big day by day
Bounty Manager
GAG
Activity: 98
Hello dears! Welcome you guys to this great real estate project. I am happy to participate in it and see great prospects in the development of this direction. Therefore, I recommend all to join.
Bounty Manager
Dear Dominium Community,

Unfortunately, since deciding on a new name last week, we encountered a further copyright issue with the chosen name (it's amazing how difficult this is nowadays!) but can now confirm that we are changing the name of the Dominium platform to Max Crowdfund, and that the token symbol will be MPG.

After long internal discussions, we have decided to bring the funding platform under the umbrella of Max Property Group as it is an established brand and has several hundred investors and historic activities already. We also already possess the social media pages, which makes the transition a lot easier and prevents further branding problems.

The Max Property Group offerings will now include:

Property Management(management.maxpropertygroup.com)Property Rentals (rentals.maxpropertygroup.com)Academy (academy.maxpropertygroup.com)Property Funds (funds.maxpropertygroup.com)Investment Guidance, (capital.maxpropertygroup.com) and;A crowdfunding platform (soon) (maxcrowdfund.com)

Websites are being designed as we speak and soon you will be able to see all the changes to the Group's websites. Max Capital and Max Rentals (only in Dutch right now) are already complete, and the Academy and Funds websites are due to go live next week. After this, the main Max Property Group website will follow and finally the crowdfunding website.  We aim to have everything live by the end of the year, and we will migrate all of the above to the aforementioned subdomains and crowdfunding site.

Dominium B.V. will be renamed (again) to Max Property Group and the Trademark Application for Max Property Group has been submitted to EUIPO.

Jelurida (Ardor) has been informed of the name and token symbol changes (MPG) and these are being implemented now.

Due to these changes, the launch date of the childchain has been delayed and the new date we have been given is the 10th of January 2019.  This is to a small extent due to technological issues, but is mainly due to the time required by exchanges and masternodes to update.

Remember: Submit your KYC and pass Clearance Level 1 to get your MPG tokens and pass Clearance Level 2 to invest in property assets!

More structural updates will follow as soon as we can announce them.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
Managing Director
Activity: 238
Project solves the costly and costly problem.
The platform is a prime example of the meaningful use of smart contracts and is therefore absolutely groundbreaking for the future.
With their experienced team and a very good vision, this is a serious project with great prospects of success  Cheesy
Bounty Manager
I very happy to see what Max Property Deutschland, a security token, was launched on the Dominium platform on 7th November. The fund invests in property in Germany. I hope DOMINIUM will be reach SOFT CUP.

There is no soft cap!!!

I think everybody should read the latest announcements from Dominium team on Telegram and in their blog which is the Medium channel I assume.

There are changes to the ICO, bounty, airdrop, and rebranding will be started soon. I see there will be a lot of changes in all aspects of this ICO so I advise reading the new announcement carefully if one is an investor, bounty hunter or airdrop participant.
Yes totally true. There are some big changes in Dominium projects. For more information, please visit: Changes to Referral Program, ITO and Bonuses (https://medium.com/dominium/changes-to-referral-program-ito-and-bonuses-c73f3d6fe6d6)
Bounty Manager
A potential project, strong team, clear roadmap. Hope it's will be success !
Thanks for great support. We will success it all together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I very happy to see what Max Property Deutschland, a security token, was launched on the Dominium platform on 7th November. The fund invests in property in Germany. I hope DOMINIUM will be reach SOFT CUP.

There is no soft cap!!!

I think everybody should read the latest announcements from Dominium team on Telegram and in their blog which is the Medium channel I assume.

There are changes to the ICO, bounty, airdrop, and rebranding will be started soon. I see there will be a lot of changes in all aspects of this ICO so I advise reading the new announcement carefully if one is an investor, bounty hunter or airdrop participant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
This is such a revolutionary project that you can’t miss it! Blockchain will change our life and this project is the proof of that!
Pages:
Jump to: