Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵 - page 14. (Read 52465 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Help Us With Our Name Change

Dominium has evolved considerably since its launch just a few months ago, thanks to its nearly 65,000 strong user base, and we believe very strongly in including our global community in company developments.

https://medium.com/dominium/help-us-with-our-name-change-33e70ddf279e
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
One of a kind project. Upon going through your whitepaper, i see this project has a very promising future. All the best buddy Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Real estate is billion dollar industry. Team behind this project are vetrans of real estate industry who understand the existing issues in real estate industry. Thier experince will help to build a solution which would address all the current problems. Kudos team!1
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The project has an interesting concept. I especially like that the usability of the DOM token is at a high level here. I am sure that this is not another pump-dump coin, but a coin with a real future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
What happened to this thread lately OP?

In the last two pages, there were maybe 2 or 3 real answers the rest is spam from a bumping service. Don't use it because they will cause more harm than good.
If this is not on purpose then Op should report this spammy posts.

I like this project and support from the start. Just don't like such a cheap way to bump the thread. This gives nothing because the discussion is not real and every normal investor which will come here to look for some info will run away when seeing this spammy and fake generated posts. This is so obvious that hurt my eyes when reading.

There are so many good and ethic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said.  There were just a few good comments from btt users. As you see we have 2K views only. If i try to pump our thread, i assure you it will reach at least 50K. But no need to do this. Thanks for feedback again.

No problem OP I will support You and report all spammy and garbage posts in this thread to keep clean. Spam can be easy deleted with no harm for the thread. This is even better because this spam will not be visible anymore and they bumped our thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
THE WORLD'S FIRST GLOBAL PROPERTY PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager

In the last two pages, there were maybe 2 or 3 real answers the rest is spam from a bumping service. Don't use it because they will cause more harm than good.

I like this project and support from the start. Just don't like such a cheap way to bump the thread. This gives nothing because the discussion is not real and every normal investor which will come here to look for some info will run away when seeing this spammy and fake generated posts. This is so obvious that hurt my eyes when reading.

There are so many good and ethic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said.  There were just a few good comments from btt users. As you see we have 2K views only. If i try to pump our thread, i assure you it will reach at least 50K. But no need to do this. Thanks for feedback again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Now there are a lot of good projects, and I think one of these is Dominium, and we will promote it.
Bounty Manager

There are so many good, etic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.

I agree with you one hundred percent, we both understand that an attempt to raise the topic up at the expense of the same type messages of new users is very harmful. Besides the fact that this is not a normal advancement, the question arises about the competence of the community manager.

I see that OP has seen our comments and the spam contest ended. This is very good. People will find this thread more valuable and natural.

Real discussion, frequent updates, active team, answered questions - this drive attention and awareness among investors.

Keep up Dominium and remember that all ICO's are struggling lately.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said Smiley
Bounty Manager
After childchain goes live on 30.11 we can withdraw and trade DOM?  Very pleased when the project is supported, and the reviews are only positive about it. I wish successes and in the future.
Yes you can withdraw after bounty rewards distributed. But, as you see in our bounty thread, our campaign will be over at the end of december.
Activity: 140
this is a great project I think so.it has completed the pre ICO successfully and started the ICO period. hope it will run better. I am with the team for support.
Activity: 42
 The platform is being developed as a tool to improve services to our existing and future clients, having identified weaknesses in our own market. Using third generation blockchain technology to modernise one of the most established yet antiquated industries in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Im glad to participate in the project. This project deserves the closest attention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Jelurida is very happy to confirm that the Dominium childchain was successfully activated on testnet at blockheight 455100!

Welcome Dominium to the big and growing Ardor family!

https://twitter.com/Jelurida/status/1058992191010430978
Activity: 280
A potential project, strong team, clear roadmap. Hope it's will be success !
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
After childchain goes live on 30.11 we can withdraw and trade DOM?  Very pleased when the project is supported, and the reviews are only positive about it. I wish successes and in the future.

As developers already said, Dominium will go live with the childchain (30th of November). You can withdraw your tokens to your Ardor wallet. (so you dont need to fill in the ETH adress for withdrawls as that is not possible).

I have read yesterday on Telegram that we will be available to withdraw when dominium will be listed on the exchange. Tried to transfer yesterday and today but there is no way to this from my Dominium account. I see my coins but transers are not available.

I would like to hear an announcement from the team about this.
Activity: 14
Good project, I like the way you work, wish our project succeed and develop more in the coming time.
Activity: 224
Dominium will also be a property portal for sales, rentals and property management, so those interested in selling, buying and renting will have access to the fully transparent historical data of the property. Users can register property transactions on the blockchain, leveraging the ledger’s characteristics of immutability and transparency that is much required in this market. It enables users to sell or buy a property without a middle man and for very low fees.
https://icobench.com/ico/dominium
Activity: 826
Merit: 517

As developers already said, Dominium will go live with the childchain (30th of November). You can withdraw your tokens to your Ardor wallet. (so you dont need to fill in the ETH adress for withdrawls as that is not possible).
Pages:
Jump to: