Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 26. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
now I like how this project works and develops and I think I can buy tokens for me right now so I like what the team can offer for investors

I don't really understand what the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency means . It's still very important to me and I'm sure I can buy some coins for me

I think that now is a good entry point, but I still need to understand when the listing of these coins will be and what exchanges the team is negotiating at the moment ?
in what country is this project registered at all, and what licenses and patents does it have ? It would be very important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible right now

In which industries, apart from trade in technology and investments, will the project be involved? I don’t quite understand how it works and what benefits it gives.

Investing can be in any industry, starting from agriculture and ending with investments in space exploration.

but the main thing is to make it as profitable as possible for investors and for them to get a good passive income . This will still be very profitable for us as users

this is a really worthwhile project because it is very difficult to work for profit in this market right now and you need an experienced team to do it

For people who have recently come to this market, this will be a great project . I mean that you can get a guaranteed profit with minimal risks

In which industries, apart from trade in technology and investments, will the project be involved? I don’t quite understand how it works and what benefits it gives.

Investing can be in any industry, starting from agriculture and ending with investments in space exploration.

but the main thing is to make it as profitable as possible for investors and for them to get a good passive income . This will still be very profitable for us as users

and what revenue opportunity does the team offer
I am now ready to invest for a year but I need to understand what profit I can get
Hello everybody! please give me a link to the road map. I want to understand what your development plans are for this year . It will still be very important to me
I liked how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge in 2020 !

what public conferences the team plans to participate in in the near future ? All this will have a positive impact on the development of this project

This would be very important for the development of the project and I would also like to learn more about this team
Activity: 4

The European Central Bank is also preparing to start developing its stablecoin, for which it has already created a working group.

This is pretty good news and I am sure that soon the world will recognize cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and then we will be able to see major investors in this market
Activity: 4

I do not really understand if I buy tokens now then I will have the right to vote in the company ? what is the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency ?

you will need to read the white paper of this project more carefully in order to better understand how it works
I do not really understand if I buy tokens now then I will have the right to vote in the company ? what is the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency ?
Activity: 2

How can I assess my risks before investing? What is the minimum investment period?

I'm also interested in this question . I want to understand what income I can get and for what period of time . It will be very important after all

But I would like to understand what the potential income will be and what guarantees I can get
Activity: 9
Hello team !
I would like to know when the next webinars will be held and I would like to know where to view the previous webinars
Activity: 1
as I understand it investors will be able to get the maximum income without any risks thanks to the decisions that your team will make ?
Activity: 2
what public conferences the team plans to participate in in the near future ? All this will have a positive impact on the development of this project
Activity: 5

this is a really worthwhile project because it is very difficult to work for profit in this market right now and you need an experienced team to do it
brand new
Activity: 0
but there are a lot of scammers on the market and sometimes a project at first sight inspires confidence, but after a while the developers just leave with your data and money.

if it is really possible to receive passive income, I will be happy to support this project . so I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
brand new
Activity: 0
a professional investor and trader are the most risky professions but at the same time they are the best in terms of income.
to get a good income you need to take risks and sometimes lose your money. But if you properly distribute your funds, you can minimize your risks.
I don't really understand what the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency means . It's still very important to me and I'm sure I can buy some coins for me
Pages:
Jump to: