Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 30. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do they give bonuses for registration on your official site? Or maybe there are some privileges for users?
Activity: 6
Number of people who have Cryptocurrency will grow, and this will have a positive impact on the team development
every year more and more people recognize and begin to use cryptocurrency. if before people were afraid, now they are actively starting to use it.
but why don't the developers answer the questions in this thread? or is it just for reference?
Activity: 4
I like the project but some functions are not clear to me. where can i ask questions social networks work or not.
on social networks, developers actively answer all questions. you need to ask questions there.
how can you solve the problem of investment in third world countries. most people don’t even have internet.
this problem is solved by directing investments in the rural sector for the development of farming and infrastructure
there are various reasons why some countries lag behind in development from the rest, probably the main factor is the geographical location and historical factors.
Using advanced technology, we will become much smarter. many countries are too far behind the rest.
the big difference in the development of countries is primarily the fault of the government which does not care about the state of their country.
Now the difference between blockchain and conventional project technology is not large. no need to rush with the transition.
Blockchain technology has many more opportunities than conventional projects. Firstly, it is protection.
blockchain is primarily the speed of data processing, and the higher the speed, the greater the chances of protecting your funds.
Activity: 4
investing in agriculture is a step into the future! many do not understand that without agriculture, people's lives are not possible.
Using advanced technologies, all areas are developing, and the banking system slows down progress for too long
Activity: 5
Mobile transfers are a sure step in the future of every person. without this it’s already hard to imagine human life
Activity: 28
Number of people who have Cryptocurrency will grow, and this will have a positive impact on the team development
for me, social networks have become a kind of drug. I became addicted to social networks.
many people neglect the power of social networks. recent time on Facebook and Twitter, you can find out more information than on the official website.
social networks have reached a new level and most people as soon as they woke up open social networks and just read the feed.
it is very difficult to analyze projects due to the fact that developers have become surprisingly realistic to fake projects. a lot of scammers in the market.
The problem with fraud is very acute. but recently, global organizations have begun to fight corruption in the cryptocurrency market.
I work in the field of construction and real estate; can I enter into a partnership with you! we can solve many issues in place.
What stage is your project now? can i buy tokens on the exchange? and is there such an opportunity at all?
I like the project but some functions are not clear to me. where can i ask questions social networks work or not.
how can you solve the problem of investment in third world countries. most people don’t even have internet.
Using advanced technology, we will become much smarter. many countries are too far behind the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: