Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 28. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can I assess my risks before investing? What is the minimum investment period?
I think that first of all you need to study the white paper and study all the information about the project. Then everything will be clear to you.
I did not find white paper and I have the same question for the developers. Also I did not see the project roadmap
What investments do you think are the most relevant and highly profitable right now? It seems to me that real estate financing is more significant in all other areas.
any investment can bring good returns no matter what industry. now the development of renewable energy sources is gaining momentum and for this the future seems to me
brand new
Activity: 0
many traders choose short-term investments. but investors are interested in long-term cooperation.
people's fear of investing plays a big role in the development of cryptocurrency in general. many people lost a lot of money when the market began to fall. Can your project protect investments if the market starts to fall again?
those projects that deserve the respect and attention of investors for all this time have only become more expensive in terms of capitalization.
user trust is too difficult for crypto projects due to the fact that banks begin to work to improve their system.
trust is very difficult to earn, but you can lose it instantly. Cryptocurrency projects have no right to make mistakes
The market is currently in an unstable state. Do you think there will be an increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future?
brand new
Sorry, I didn’t understand correctly why the project was created. just visited your official site and now everything is clear to me. thanks.
Will the project be integrated in the financial sector of the country's economy or is it a separate project that works in its financial system independent of banks and other factors of influence?
can a project affect the financial system of any country? If, for example, government agencies accept investments from the project.
Changes in the financial structure of the country is probably not possible for one project task. too many factors to regulate the economy.
brand new
the Asian market is too demanding on projects, they have a very hardcore moderation of content and completely different concepts in terms of investment.
Japan is just very well accepting projects from other countries and is ready to invest a lot of money in projects.
contact the team on social networks! they respond very promptly and everything is in order with the documents.
What phase is the project now? can I find out more information about this and how can I contact the team?
brand new
I like the fact that the community supports the project, but what about the answers to the questions in this thread?
Long-term investments are much less prone to market volatility and more protected from falls. I use a hardware wallet to store data and never sell anything ahead of schedule.
brand new
any investment is the decision of each person or organization. Sometimes you can earn on such investments on which at first glance it is impossible to do.
How can I assess my risks before investing? What is the minimum investment period?
The European Central Bank is also preparing to start developing its stablecoin, for which it has already created a working group.
brand new
people's fear of investing plays a big role in the development of cryptocurrency in general. many people lost a lot of money when the market began to fall. Can your project protect investments if the market starts to fall again?
those projects that deserve the respect and attention of investors for all this time have only become more expensive in terms of capitalization.
the developers here do not respond here for reasons unknown to me. but I always ask a question on their Facebook page. I always get a prompt answer to my question.
brand new
can a project affect the financial system of any country? If, for example, government agencies accept investments from the project.
In which industries, apart from trade in technology and investments, will the project be involved? I don’t quite understand how it works and what benefits it gives.
Investing can be in any industry, starting from agriculture and ending with investments in space exploration.
Pages:
Jump to: