Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 32. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think that this is really very promising platform! I really like it and want to use their services. There is always a risk, regardless of your knowledge or ability to analyze.
real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here
Number of people who have Cryptocurrency will grow, and this will have a positive impact on the team development
Risk is always present, no matter what area you invest in. in this case, we fully rely on profiled analysts who work in the project.
probably you need to trust only yourself. too many scammers. I stopped believing when I was robbed for a lot of money.
are everyone ready for the new year? I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Good investment and good income!
what is the minimum and maximum amount of investment. How much interest do you receive and how much will I receive? what will happen if the investment is profitable?
Is there no information about this on the official website? First of all, you need to read what is written there. only then ask these questions here.
how much was raised on public sale? I could not find this information on the site and in this thread.
What total number of tokens will be created for circulation supply? Do you plan to burn tokens to maintain the network?
I am privately investing in technology and real estate business development. What areas do you prefer to work in?
investing in real estate and construction is probably the best option for me. As far as I understand, a project can invest in any field of activity.
How do you feel about stock trading? Recently, it is gaining popularity among investors.
stocks are not a blockchain. this type of trade is very old and not practical. need to switch to blockchain.
Activity in the branch has decreased, what's new with the project? What will the team do in this regard?
Topic activity is normal. developers will inform as soon as there is information about the announcement.
what is the minimum and maximum amount of investment. How much interest do you receive and how much will I receive? what will happen if the investment is profitable?
Recently there are few people, what is the team doing now? How will the team react to this? I have not heard the command response
Risk is always present, no matter what area you invest in. in this case, we fully rely on profiled analysts who work in the project.
investing in technology brings good returns; progress does not stand still. It is important to invest in new technologies to avoid risks.
I am privately investing in technology and real estate business development. What areas do you prefer to work in?
How do you feel about stock trading? Recently, it is gaining popularity among investors.
Of course, in recent years, projects have improved, take for example your project, everything is done correctly and a worthy team. I wish you development!
you have an interesting referral system! I can invite active users and make good money.
as far as I understand, this is the main function of the project’s income, of course, after the investment.
investing is always a big risk, you should always evaluate your financial capabilities.
Activity in the branch has decreased, what's new with the project? What will the team do in this regard?
Pages:
Jump to: