Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 9. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

what about listing on exchanges and also I would like to understand about what you offer users and when to wait for listing on exchanges

the team did not make any announcements about this and I will continue to monitor how this project works and I will soon be able to buy coins for me as this is a humiliating situation for investors
Activity: 1

what are your plans for this year ?
and where can I see the detailed road map ?
I really would like to understand all this now

I don't really understand what kind of economic model you will have for this project and what will happen to the volatility of this coin ?

I don't quite understand how the economic model will work yet .
and I would like to read more about it and understand what we will expect this year
Activity: 14
I don't really understand why this will be a democratic cryptocurrency ?
I would still like to understand this in more detail

a really interesting project and I will continue to monitor how everything works .
I think this will still be a good opportunity to buy coins

I don't really understand if it is possible to buy coins now .
and will it be an investment for the long term or not ?
what about listing on exchanges and also I would like to understand about what you offer users and when to wait for listing on exchanges
the team showed a great result and it will be a unique concept .
I continue to monitor how the project is working now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

I am waiting for the next webinar and I still would like to know more information about what will be implemented this year

But now, webinars are a good opportunity to get more information about the project and future plans for the team

Is it possible to buy tokens now ?
I'm just wondering what offers you have for investors and whether there will be any bonuses ?

register on the site and buy tokens and here I do not see any problems . You can also get tokens from the partner program

I was just going to recommend the project to my friends and it would be really profitable and convenient.
I would like to buy coins for me now

I don't really understand what kind of economic model you will have for this project and what will happen to the volatility of this coin ?

I also do not understand how this will work in practice and I am sure that I can buy coins for me now .
still the concept itself looks really interesting

But investments without risk especially for beginners will be very popular and therefore the demand for these tokens will only grow and I like how this project looks now
Activity: 28

in any blockchain following the opening event the team will participate ? This would be really important for me and I am also interested in the possibility of receiving dividends

I will definitely take this opportunity if there is one.
this is still a great opportunity to get passive income

What passive income are you talking about ? I haven't seen any information about this
This is a really unique concept and you can get a guaranteed profit in automatic mode and it will be great

I also do not understand how this will work in practice and I am sure that I can buy coins for me now .
still the concept itself looks really interesting
I am waiting for the next webinar and I still would like to know more information about what will be implemented this year
a really interesting project and I will continue to monitor how everything works .
I think this will still be a good opportunity to buy coins
I would like to understand when the team will update the road map to clearly understand what awaits us this year .
this is still very important for investors

in any blockchain following the opening event the team will participate ? This would be really important for me and I am also interested in the possibility of receiving dividends

I will definitely take this opportunity if there is one.
this is still a great opportunity to get passive income

I don't know what kind of dividend you're talking about and I haven't actually seen any information about it

Is it possible to buy tokens now ?
I'm just wondering what offers you have for investors and whether there will be any bonuses ?

you will need to register on the site and then you will see all the features and I also advise you to use the affiliate program now .
This will be very profitable

I will just use this opportunity for me and will buy tokens later .
it will still be a great project for me

let's see how the project will work in the future and this will be a good opportunity to buy these coins now
Activity: 28

what does the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency mean in General ?
and where can I read more about it ?

read the white paper in order to understand how it will all work and I also advise you to take part in various kinds of webinars and it will be great

Yes, now it is definitely a unique project and no one has offered this on the market .
I will gladly use this opportunity for me

as I understand it this will be an investor club and experienced investors will be able to offer investments without risk
Pages:
Jump to: