Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 13. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?
when will this work and how long will it take ?

as I understand it, everything will depend on the team's success and their investment decisions . This will still be very important to me

But as I understand it the team is now planning to invest in real estate in Europe and this will be a good and reliable opportunity to generate income
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
please tell me now is it possible to invest in this project ?
I would like to understand how to do this as profitably as possible and what the team can offer for us

You can't just wait with everything that's happening right now to make a profit on this project or what you will do later. It's best to find out first in their private groups to look for good things later.
Activity: 2

Hello team !
when are you going to update the project roadmap and update the team information ?

Yes there have not been any updates on the site for a long time and I would like to get the most interesting information about how the project will be promoted and developed this year

I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges and what these coins will be used for in the system ?
I would like to get more information from the team

At the moment I have not seen any information about the listing yet and I will wait for more information from the team and after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about when investors will be able to get a profit

it will be possible to get a profit without any risks and this will be very important for me .
I am sure that what the team offers will be in real demand for us

Is it possible to buy tokens now ?
I'm just wondering what offers you have for investors and whether there will be any bonuses ?
Activity: 1
Hello everybody!
please tell me in which country this project is registered and where I can see more information about this team .
this is all very important to me
Activity: 9

Please tell me if the project is presented in any media ?
I would like to see press releases

you can search in Google as it is now quite a popular project and I like what the team offers for us . I will definitely support this project in the market

you need to understand how everything will work and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future and the demand for tokens will be huge
Activity: 13
I will continue to monitor how this project is developing and follow the project and I am confident that I will be able to invest in the project now in order to get the maximum profit
Activity: 5

Hello team !
when are you going to update the project roadmap and update the team information ?

Yes I would also like to see more news about the work of this project and we will need to understand what is waiting for us this year

Yes we will need to make a more detailed roadmap for the development of this project and I think investors will appreciate it )

Yes it would be really important to understand what is waiting for us this year and most importantly to understand when investors will receive a profit )
at least I need to know this information )

For me, to be honest, it is difficult to understand the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency and I think that I will soon be able to understand how it will all work in practice

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?

as I understand it, everything will depend on the team's success and their investment decisions . This will still be very important to me

I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges and what these coins will be used for in the system ?

At the moment I have not seen any information about the listing yet and I will wait for more information from the team and after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about when investors will be able to get a profit

it will be possible to get a profit without any risks and this will be very important for me .
I am sure that what the team offers will be in real demand for us

Hello team !

Yes I would also like to see more news about the work of this project and we will need to understand what is waiting for us this year

Yes we will need to make a more detailed roadmap for the development of this project and I think investors will appreciate it )

Yes it would be really important to understand what is waiting for us this year and most importantly to understand when investors will receive a profit )
at least I need to know this information )

in any case, I will support the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
at least they guarantee a profit for investors and this is very important for me

you can search in Google as it is now quite a popular project and I like what the team offers for us . I will definitely support this project in the market

still you will need to see more information about this and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me soon and I think that this will all be really cool
Activity: 13
At the moment, this is a really worthwhile project and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
Now I just continue to follow the webinars to get more information about the project )
Activity: 10

I wonder how this will all develop further and I think that the team will need to update the road map and update the information about the team . This is very important for future investors
Activity: 4

For me this is really important information for me and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me as the team will still show something interesting in this market
Activity: 10

I would also like to see more information about this and I like how this project is developing right now but I need more information about the future prospects

Still I would like to see more announcements about the development of the project and understand what is waiting for us this year

I would also like to see more information about this and I like how this project is developing right now but I need more information about the future prospects

Activity: 4

After all, where can I read more about the economic model and what you offer for investors ?
for me it is still very much like to understand now

you should read the white paper in order to understand how it will be profitable for you, but in fact it is one of the unique projects in this market
Pages:
Jump to: