Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫 - page 12. (Read 4726 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I like how the project works and soon I will be able to buy tokens for me and it will be really interesting !
at least I like how it will all work
Activity: 14
as I understand it, today will be a webinar and it will all be just fine .
I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and see how it all works in practice
brand new

still we will need to better understand what the team offers to investors and this will be as important as possible for us

please tell me do you have an anonymous team ?
where I can still get more information about the team and their previous business .
this is all going to be just fine for me
I'm just going to buy tokens and will continue to monitor the project and I think I can see more updates on the site .
it's all the same, it would be important for future investors
brand new

please tell me now is it possible to invest in this project ?
I would like to understand how to do this as profitably as possible and what the team can offer for us

You can't just wait with everything that's happening right now to make a profit on this project or what you will do later. It's best to find out first in their private groups to look for good things later.

at this point, I just want to learn what a democratic cryptocurrency means .
it will still be very important to me .
so let's see how it will all work further
Activity: 28

I'm not sure what will happen after the listing and when it will be listed .
it will be very important for me to understand all this now . That is you need to understand when I can get income

let's see how this project will develop further .
still the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency and a betting system looks a bit strange to me
brand new

please tell me can I see the webinars today ?
and please give me a link to the broadcast where I can view the new content

webinars are held every Wednesday and this is the best way to get maximum trust from the team !
it will be a good opportunity right now

let's see what happens after the webinars. I think that investors will be able to get maximum information about the project and what plans for further development will be

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?
when will this work and how long will it take ?

You will need to read more about it . I have read a lot of information regarding the fact that the team is technically offering a replacement for bitcoin
brand new
I really don't understand how the bid-based algorithm will work ? and how is the team going to compete with bitcoin ?
still I will need more information about this

as I understand it, the team is going to invest in real estate in Europe and use this to generate income ?
I now like how the project is developing and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
at least for now I'm sure it's a good investment

let's see how it all develops and I think I can buy tokens for me now . In any case this is a unique project for me
brand new

as I understand it, the team is planning to invest in real estate in Europe ?
and when does it start ?
I mean, when can investors get their first income ?

I don't really understand how this will all work further and I will soon be able to buy coins for me
at least it will be very important
Activity: 3

Please tell me if the project is presented in any media ?
I would like to see press releases

you can search in Google as it is now quite a popular project and I like what the team offers for us . I will definitely support this project in the market

you need to understand how everything will work and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future and the demand for tokens will be huge

If the team clearly fulfills what they promise that demand will only grow as in fact this is a unique opportunity for investors in this market
brand new

why is this being hyped up by fresh account/newbies? is there something going on with this project? are there current users of their software package here that can assure their product is really helpful and efficient? and what fiat currency are tied up to?

https://i.postimg.cc/Df4m4qtL/Screen-Shot-2020-03-10-at-8-57-09-PM.png

I also don't really understand how this will work and I need more information in order to trust the project more

I now like how the project is developing and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
brand new
still we will need to better understand what the team offers to investors and this will be as important as possible for us

Please tell me if the project is presented in any media ?
I would like to see press releases

I would also like to see more information about this and I like how this project is developing right now but I need more information about the future prospects

Still I would like to see more announcements about the development of the project and understand what is waiting for us this year

brand new
as I understand it, the team is planning to invest in real estate in Europe ?
and when does it start ?
I mean, when can investors get their first income ?
brand new
in fact I like the economic model and the fact that they offer risk free investments this will be very important and we will see how it all works further
brand new

still, I would like to understand what public events the team will take part in ?
and why are there no recordings of your webinars on YouTube ?

in order to watch and participate in webinars you will need to register on the site and wait for the next webinar on Wednesday

This is a good opportunity to get more information about the development of the project and it will be very profitable right now

I'm not sure what will happen after the listing and when it will be listed .
it will be very important for me to understand all this now . That is you need to understand when I can get income
brand new

please tell me can I see the webinars today ?
and please give me a link to the broadcast where I can view the new content

webinars are held every Wednesday and this is the best way to get maximum trust from the team !
it will be a good opportunity right now
Pages:
Jump to: