Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 106. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I have a problem with staking. I have downloaded wallet and changed wallet.dat and still nothing. Not staking because you don't have mature coins. Any ideas what to do?
For start staking you need to have some coins in your wallet and wait one day for sufficient coins maturity.
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
new version V1.1.1.2 test fine , will be released after airdrop.

Is good news if new wallet will be released. Hope to make it more fast and sync to be faster like on other wallets.
We have blockchain data download here ,

MTNC Blockchain data source 1

MTNC Blockchain data source 2
Will those data sources help to sync the wallet with network faster? If yes, it is good for coin holders. But the most important thing is the wallet (by its internal specifications) should be synced fastly. There are users who are not familiar with series of complicated technical steps to sync wallet.

of course it's faster . very faster.
Masternodecoin Team
If I don't have a twitter account, is there still a chance to be accepted for this MTNC airdrop? I think there are not many people really use twitter.

if no twitter you still can signature or promotion . there are three way to get airdrop
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
If I don't have a twitter account, is there still a chance to be accepted for this MTNC airdrop? I think there are not many people really use twitter.

if still can join in this airdrop
if so how
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
There are actually users here who have more than 2 masternodes running?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have a problem with staking. I have downloaded wallet and changed wallet.dat and still nothing. Not staking because you don't have mature coins. Any ideas what to do?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i think i have to skip this airdrop rounds, i dont have 200 followers on my twitter and i dont want to fake(buy)  followers for this round, preferring organic followers Cheesy anyway good luck everyone on this round. see you all to the next round depending on the requirements.
Activity: 249

There is up to 6 rounds for airdrop. I think you can wait for the next one. By the time you should sign up a new twitter account.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Good project, I want to join this airdrop, I don't have twitter account too, but I think I have a higher btt account.
So, I cannot really join this airdrop?
Activity: 457

Masternodecoin Team
I want to join the airdrop. but while downloading the wallet it is constantly failing and I can not overcome this problem. Do you have any idea about your cause?

if you read thread carefully at first page ,you will find second link for MTNC wallet.

main link : https://mega.nz/#!VSJADJRR!4WwYCaPnpSWq5IBteWb0w0sWDLYfKM-Fsdnj_dGPs1Q
second link :https://github.com/masternodecoin/MTNC-client-blockdate
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I want to join the airdrop. but while downloading the wallet it is constantly failing and I can not overcome this problem. Do you have any idea about your cause?
Masternodecoin Team

Is good news if new wallet will be released. Hope to make it more fast and sync to be faster like on other wallets.
We have blockchain data download here ,

MTNC Blockchain data source 1

MTNC Blockchain data source 2
Masternodecoin Team
Hello, ideaupdater.
As I remember you wanted to specify some people, who have special contribution, before third airdrop. It's postponed?
we will collect 5 members who strong support MTNC during the voting , if you think you really did something for MTNC ,you can pm me with what you doing for MTNC. TKS
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi, team. Good project. I hope this team can give benefits to increase MNTC to high level
Hello, ideaupdater.
As I remember you wanted to specify some people, who have special contribution, before third airdrop. It's postponed?
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 476
Can I join the third round? Is it still possible to join?

I think all Jr members and above who are active members of the community are eligible.

I thought you also need a twitter account which at least 200 followers. Or did i misunderstand that?

That is correct, but just in case you don't have that number yet, you can still get a chance to get free mtnc thru signature.
but if you already participated in other signature campaign, and you can't abandon your current, then i guess you are not eligible to join the 3rd airdrop.

However, if you are qualified to both (twitter and signature promotion) then you have big chance to get more mtnc Smiley
just like what I did, I joined both and working hard on it everyday Smiley I am hoping to get more than 300mtnc after 3 weeks Smiley
Jump to: