Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 107. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is nice another free distribution from a masternode coin Im always looking a free coins like this Im not able to participate from the last airdrops from this project so Im sure I will get some free this time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
I have  joined to third airdrop, I have been participating since the begining im qualified  for the airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Can I join the third round? Is it still possible to join?

I think all Jr members and above who are active members of the community are eligible.

I thought you also need a twitter account which at least 200 followers. Or did i misunderstand that?

Actually, not. Developers announced that the third round consists of 2 seperated channels for participants. One channel for twitter users with at least 200 followers to join. The second channel is Bitcointalk forum for users (at least Junior member) to join. You can join only one channel or both of them if you are qualified enough.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice projec , i hopefully your project success
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
With the right advertising policy, MTNC can cost about $ 10 till year. MTNC already has many advantages over competitors
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

I think all Jr members and above who are active members of the community are eligible.

I thought you also need a twitter account which at least 200 followers. Or did i misunderstand that?

I think the twitter bounty is closed...Sad

Nope. That was the FIRST twitter bounty. Now we are having the third airdrop (with Twitter also) so you can still partecipate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Should I sign up again to join the 3rd airdrop? I have signed up before the the 2nd one.

Yesyou can join third airdrop
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Best of luck devs, wish you to reach great success!
Activity: 602

I think the twitter bounty is closed...Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
The germination of MTNC is a brand new beginning. We hope that incorporating more funds and increasing functionality will be the core of the competition. I am optimistic about this project, expanding followers and promoting promotion. good luck
Activity: 672
the concept you give is very interesting, but in my understanding is this like a vpn network or not and what makes it more interesting than others
Activity: 196

Activity: 512

Activity: 546
How I Love to join the Airdrop 3 But unfortunately I have only few followers on Twitter,,,  Sad

also and me ,i didn't play twitter ,if wear MTNC signagure to earn coin ,i will take part in .
Activity: 170
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. Can you please tell me how many coins i can get if  i join 3rd airdrop and keep at least 90% of second airdrop and if i not wear signature?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How I Love to join the Airdrop 3 But unfortunately I have only few followers on Twitter,,,  Sad
Activity: 40
Can I join the airdrop? Will its payment be calculated for each week of the three-week period? I will be Jr member in the next some days. Thanks.
Of course, you can, it has still opened. After joning, please remember do not spam with none-sense posts or try plagiarising. Posting like this, your account will be banned.
I would like and waiting to join when the time I will be Jr.mem comes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Should I sign up again to join the 3rd airdrop? I have signed up before the the 2nd one.
Activity: 47
Can I join the airdrop? Will its payment be calculated for each week of the three-week period? I will be Jr member in the next some days. Thanks.
Of course, you can, it has still opened. After joning, please remember do not spam with none-sense posts or try plagiarising. Posting like this, your account will be banned.
Jump to: