Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 111. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
I hope the Airdrop will be open to anyone, we need to built more community. Make Telegram or Discord channel, I can do the Discord server of Masternodecoin but I'll tag it as unofficial until the dev joins or I just promote the ANN page via Discord server Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I download the MTNC wallet and would like to apply the airdrop

Good job Dev  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
This is great news dev! I just got back from a week long holiday and i see the eagerly awaited third airdrop has begun! Just shared this info on my twitter. Will post on facebook etc now also and help spread the good news a bit more. Shared it on my newish facebook crypto group also : https://www.facebook.com/groups/662191160658835/permalink/683393328538618/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN now

Submit Airdrop Form

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
  • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
  • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
  • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
  • Twitter account should retweet all tweets from MTNC official twitter
  • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
  • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
  • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
    • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
    • Activety BTT account with Signature: 100 MTNC / member [all leverl]
    • Twitter account follow the rule :100 MTNC / member
    • Promotion account : 100MTNC / member
    • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
    • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

Join our Slack Channel

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.
    We will release new version V1.1.1.2 client after third round airdrop

Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
Activety BTT account with Signature: 100 MTNC / member

--------- 2 conflicting statements
[/list]
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
i know there's  still some questions need to be clear. so i update together as follow.

The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN

Submit Airdrop Form

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
  • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
  • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
  • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
  • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
  • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
  • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
    • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
    • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
    • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

Remark: Signature  is not necessary,that means if you can not signature ,you still have change to get airdrop bounty during twitter or promotion, if you have no twittter acount with over 200 followers you still have change to get airdrop bounty during signature or promotion.
    Client version is still V1.1.1.1 , and V1.1.1.2 will be released after airdrop. [you can download client and blockchain date in {Submit Airdrop Form} quickly]
    About promotion you should waitting for official articles release then you can re-post anywhere you can.

Join our Slack Channel

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.

It's good that the 3rd airdrop has started. What of special bounty for 2nd airdrop result ??
You said earlier that you will.award it before the start of 3rd airdrop??

yes , but according to vote ,we need some times to collect names.
Activity: 223
This systemic and technical Airdrop Application is very significant, but fundamental. Downloading MTNC wallet to generate address is proven threat. Anyway, I'm still trying checking it out to fix, because the project worth following up, not to even talk of the slack media involvement. Great project.
Activity: 73
Hey team I only wanted to wish you best of luck Wink

This is the first time I put signature of any coin, so I do believe in your work. Too bad I dont have 200 followers in twiter to support you even more.

However, I hope you are able to keep the good work and keep your deadlines Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
i know there's  still some questions need to be clear. so i update together as follow.

The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN

Submit Airdrop Form

Remark: Signature  is not necessary,that means if you can not signature ,you still have change to get airdrop bounty during twitter or promotion, if you have no twittter acount with over 200 followers you still have change to get airdrop bounty during signature or promotion.
    Client version is still V1.1.1.1 , and V1.1.1.2 will be released after airdrop. [you can download client and blockchain date in {Submit Airdrop Form} quickly]
    About promotion you should waitting for official articles release then you can re-post anywhere you can.

Join our Slack Channel

It's good that the 3rd airdrop has started. What of special bounty for 2nd airdrop result ??
You said earlier that you will.award it before the start of 3rd airdrop??
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
I joined the third Round MTNC Airdrop and where I can watch the third airdrop google spreadsheet?
Activity: 110
This is project will surely be huge..it's looming success is inevitable
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
i got a big following on twitter  https://twitter.com/FupoofCoin do i get a bonus if i really promote MTNC  Huh Huh Huh.I also have my own coin that is use to promote tweets on twitter .I can get a super big following for MTMC on there for the right amount of MTMC coins    Grin
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
here are currently new users who join the airdrop now.  Cheesy
would be nice if the community is now bigger and the popularity continues to MTNC!  Wink Wink
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Would love to try to participate in your air drop. Long wanted to understand what this thing of masternode, which became popular in cryptologie. Unfortunately it will only tweet the company and promotion. Maybe I'll have time to wear your signature soon.
Activity: 58
The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN now

Submit Airdrop Form

Join our Slack Channel
    https://i.imgur.com/IZJnRnD.png

Unfortunatily, I m not Jr.member  Cry[/list]
Activity: 66
All I want and all I need is only MTNC airdrop
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
thanks for info dev, can i join the twitter campaign now and later when my signautre is `free´ join the signature campaign ?
Activity: 34
After investing in MN for XIOS and seeing its Developer run away and price crash. I am researching more established and solid MNs. MTNC and innova are looking gr8.

I joined Airdrop too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
nice project dev, i will always promoting on twitter  n follow the rule, best regards
Activity: 70
I do not have 200 followers in tweeters, I'm a real person, why can not I Huh
Jump to: