Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 123. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
MTNC roadmap will be released this weekend !

Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Hi man I received the airdrop but the worht of the share is so small.. how can I receive more ?

You can just buy some at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MTNC_BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
sorry if been asked already, read several last pages... so, will there be macos soft or not?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi man I received the airdrop but the worht of the share is so small.. how can I receive more ?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 134
I am waiting for the next round of Masternodecoin airdrop, too. Please announce the upcoming airdrop officially in the main thread at the right time, devs. Thanks
Activity: 56
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
today I wrote the support of the Binance Exchage for the purpose of MTNC and gave them a little bit of the coin and also asked what conditions they have to add this coin.
i hope i will get a positive response from binance.
I will keep you updated!!  Wink

Good one. Binance is a good exchange

Price is nearing the all-time high, maybe we will see a new all-time high today.Smiley

Now all the coins on the exchange are very cheap. As soon as the coins go from weak to strong, we will update the maximum price

Wow are you buying all the sell orders Huh
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
Price is nearing the all-time high, maybe we will see a new all-time high today.Smiley

Now all the coins on the exchange are very cheap. As soon as the coins go from weak to strong, we will update the maximum price
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also waiting for next airdrop, hope i can join it if rules are the same -90% keep of last airdrop and maybe we will get more coins on 3rd airdrop. I would like to run a masternode which actually cost over 0.9BTC.
Activity: 134
how about upcoming airdrop and / or signature bounty? Thanks dev.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
High-level member in BTT is necessary , we need loyal friends (detail rule as follow).Team will keep 20percent for developing.
 suggest your team hold no more than 5 percent of the total supply,otherwise there will not able to  focus  big investor's eyes on this coin.

we hold 15% of total , others will be distributed or be burned.
Hold 15% of the total coins ,it's a little more according to the most coins IMO,anyway it's your choice,and best wishes to your project.
Activity: 402
I met a issue about the POS when I have first encrypted the wallet. Now I'm trying to keep it unlocked, so that i can stake, but it doesn't work well sometimes more often  when the transactions created.
Activity: 512
today I wrote the support of the Binance Exchage for the purpose of MTNC and gave them a little bit of the coin and also asked what conditions they have to add this coin.

Good work thank you everyone who is helping to spread the word.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

Activity: 56
I would like to join the airdrop, signature campaign for sure. Unfortunately, I am not qualified enough for these campaign. But these campaigns will last till 2019, then I can join in the future. Please keep up your good work, devs
Masternodecoin Team
it's necessary to upload blockchain data to make sure sync quickly.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
wow the price is increasing rapidly to normal price again today.

after the roadmap for sure more investor will come and contributor in this masternode. nice and active dev. he is doing all the necessary things to get this project done.

btw, why is it so hard to sync for the wallet? i am 11 days behind and leaving there for 12 hours still nothing. is there anyway to make the syncing process a little bit faster?

You can try to close and restart the wallet whenever syncing gets stuck. This works for me most times. Or you can manually add more nodes as someone already suggested in previous message.

Well said but you must know that not everybody that received coins airdrop are supporters. Many just wana sell as soon as possible.

that's why I think that the airdrop should be more selective, with respect to those who reward it, the only bad thing was that there were records to list the currency in binance.com and we did not see it, the dev did not see my message either

people who participate in the second airdrop and who do not support the currency or even vote in the exchanges should be eliminated from the third airdrop

Yeah I think it's a good idea that supporters should be more considered but there may also also be new people that will just be seeing this project and will like to support too.
Maybe dev was not available to see the binance voting pm you sent.

the volume of transactions today is 56,000 usd
Woww 56k USD volume!! Are you serious or kidding ??. I have not been able to check price all this while. I have been very busy with offline commitments. Happy to be back here.

check it yourself, the volume, I'm not lying or kidding

Market Cap
$6,536,983
865 BTC
Volume (24h)
$57,343
7.59 BTC
Circulating Supply
47,435,781 MTNC
Total Supply
102,534,760 MTNC
 Website
 Announcement
 Explorer
 Rank 267
[/quote]

Yeah I just checked and saw it. It's good to see increased volume. But I observed that novaexvhange trading in previous days takes up to 70% of the volume.
Can it be that nova traders are selling their mtnc coins bcoz of the exchange closing news??
Jump to: