Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 122. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I always love masternodecoin with Decentralized & Privated. The roadmap will be released this weekend. It's really great news for Masternodecoin community
It is very good news I cant wait to see what plans the devs have in store for the currency and the community
I am waiting too. Please keep up your good works and make the coin great. thanks devs.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I always love masternodecoin with Decentralized & Privated. The roadmap will be released this weekend. It's really great news for Masternodecoin community
It is very good news I cant wait to see what plans the devs have in store for the currency and the community
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
after update our node , the orphan blocks issue  never happen again ,but i should continue to confirm it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
MTNC roadmap will be released this weekend !

This is great news dev. Hope i will get enough bitcoin to can buy and run an masternode. This gif make me laugh even if i'm tired.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
when is the next airdrop?

take the time to read a couple of pages in this thread! this question has already been answered a hundred times..
learn to respect other people's labor and time!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 201
@masternodecoin
"about upcoming wallet, the UI will change a lot , completely new UI for MTNC .
and 3 new functions will be added in client at this stage".

I run to buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
sorry if been asked already, read several last pages... so, will there be macos soft or not?

This will be my first masternode, so this might sound like a dumb question: does the wallet need to run all the time and be online for the masternode to work and of course collect the coins?
Any news on a MACOS release?

If the wallet doesn't need to be online all the time, i can create a linux partition on my mac and run the wallet regularly, but if it needs to be online all the time this means i have to run both OS at the same time which is a different configuration altogether...

Would really appreciate feedback for this first time.

Of course it needs to run all the time
You also should have a static IP
Activity: 20
sorry if been asked already, read several last pages... so, will there be macos soft or not?

This will be my first masternode, so this might sound like a dumb question: does the wallet need to run all the time and be online for the masternode to work and of course collect the coins?
Any news on a MACOS release?

If the wallet doesn't need to be online all the time, i can create a linux partition on my mac and run the wallet regularly, but if it needs to be online all the time this means i have to run both OS at the same time which is a different configuration altogether...

Would really appreciate feedback for this first time.
Masternodecoin Team
about upcoming wallet, the UI will change a lot , completely new UI for MTNC .

and 3 new functions will be added in client at this stage.

Excellent work, guys)
and when the new wallet will download and update?

we will release client for four step just  following our roadmap
Activity: 56
Activity: 616
Looking forward for the new wallet. HitBTC exchange would be freaking awesome!!!

Excellent work, guys)
and when the new wallet will download and update?
Masternodecoin Team

Awesome news. Looking forward to it bro! Btw i saw another exchange we can all vote on to try and get MTNC listed. it's at Mercatox exchange https://mercatox.com/coins/list?_url=%2Fcoins%2Flist&page=11 you need to make an account on the exchange and deposit any amount than you are able to vote. Let's do this guys, get behind MTNC!

pretty good , do you think---- gate.io and hitbtc is better ?
Masternodecoin Team

Super! we are all very excited)
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

Awesome news. Looking forward to it bro! Btw i saw another exchange we can all vote on to try and get MTNC listed. it's at Mercatox exchange https://mercatox.com/coins/list?_url=%2Fcoins%2Flist&page=11 you need to make an account on the exchange and deposit any amount than you are able to vote. Let's do this guys, get behind MTNC!
Activity: 23
i'm interested to join AD and where the wallet link to download sir? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 134

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/image-gif-15.gif

thank you for the news. It's great. I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming roadmap. Let's make Masternodecoin great!
Jump to: