Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 120. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
next week will be the third round airdrop ,after that we will burn 10,000,000 mtnc .
i think next version client will be released ahead of schedule.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Ok, milestones on raodmap looks cool, but the graphics could be improved (and without spelling errors Tongue) Do you have graphic source files to share?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
congratulations dev!!!
I am very optimistic about the project
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Masternodecoin Team
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am holding my 400 coins from 2 airdrop in my wallet waiting for 3 rd round. I have earned 6 coins after first few days and from then I still see "you don't have mature coins" even if open and not encrypted few days. 7 connections as for today. Please help.

I have tried hard to find any info about staking in this thread but after 40 pages I gave up. I think this should be added to the first post.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am holding my 400 coins from 2 airdrop in my wallet waiting for 3 rd round. I have earned 6 coins after first few days and from then I still see "you don't have mature coins" even if open and not encrypted few days. 7 connections as for today. Please help.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Still holding the airdrop from the round 2 airdrop. Now waiting for the road map to check on the airdrop #3 schedule.

Once the roadmap has been release more investors will join the mtnc race.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
looks nice!
waiting for the roadmap...  Wink
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
ROI =  296.07%  NOW.

wow this is interesting. May i know how long is the roi for this percentage? 1 months? 2 moths? 1 years?

cant wait for the roadmap to come and to decide whether or not to get a masternode for myself and hopefully by that time everything still going the positive way. 

year ROI of course ,lol

It's the top ROI masternode coin right now if im not mistaken pretty impressive.

you are right. MTNC gives higher return
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ROI =  296.07%  NOW.

wow this is interesting. May i know how long is the roi for this percentage? 1 months? 2 moths? 1 years?

cant wait for the roadmap to come and to decide whether or not to get a masternode for myself and hopefully by that time everything still going the positive way. 

year ROI of course ,lol

It's the top ROI masternode coin right now if im not mistaken pretty impressive.
Masternodecoin Team
ROI =  296.07%  NOW.

year ROI of course ,lol
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Coin / detail                             Price       ROI                    # required   
Masternodecoin (MTNC)        $0.129462      296.07%              50,000   

ROI =  296.07%  NOW. 

thank you. It has high ROI.
yeah. what a masternode coin with high ROI!
Activity: 101
Coin / detail                             Price       ROI                    # required   

ROI =  296.07%  NOW. 

thank you. It has high ROI.
great. I will consider setting up my masternode. well done, dev.
Activity: 107
MTNC roadmap will be released tomorrow. keep watching ...
thanks dev. It sounds promising. How about signature campaign?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Nice name for coin, and ANN design
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
ROI =  296.07%  NOW.

Masternodecoin Team

ROI =  296.07%  NOW. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Everyone is looking forward to the new wallet and the new blows.
This will make Masternodcoin much stronger.
The community is supporting guitar work.  Smiley
Jump to: