Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 165. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
You should create new address on your wallet and send 50000 MTNC to it and after set the masternode.

How can i send 50000 MTNC ? know you an exchange site who do that ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
received generosity immediately in the second and third weeks. Thank you.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
This project is getting more solid day by day.

Excited to see it on next exchanges then!!

Right? I love it about crypto, you can witness the development and see how the project is getting big.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello, dev.
2 and 3 weeks airdrop is already finally counted?
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I dont know how they will count the posts of each participants, will they base it from initial date of application or from the start of 2nd airdrop? Kinda confuse. and what I understand, will they distribute the rewards based on the date of your application, am i right?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
can't wait to receive my 1st Airdrop.. Cheesy
BTW @Dev in your list, all the red highlights is reject or not?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0

you are right, everyone marked with red has been removed from the airdrop, due to errors in the registration, such as incorrectly providing the registration date, link to the profile, not providing a correct wallet or simply not complying with the rules
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
You should create new address on your wallet and send 50000 MTNC to it and after set the masternode.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I can't have mastermode genkey in console and i can't have TxHash and output index when i tape mastemode outputs he poster this error message Method not found (code -32601) why ?
50000 mtnc keeping in one address. then do it.
How can i keep it in one adress and how can i transfer 50000 mtnc to my balance to make the config of mastermode ?
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
This project is getting more solid day by day.

Excited to see it on next exchanges then!!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
can't wait to receive my 1st Airdrop.. Cheesy
BTW @Dev in your list, all the red highlights is reject or not?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
Activity: 196
I read something about distribute one big coin pile into several smaller piles in regards to better staking.
Is this a thing only about this coins or is it a general approach to use with all POS coins.
Sorry, for asking but iam like a total newbie when it comes to staking.

greetings zero
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Dev, any idea when the 2nd airdrop will be done? Applied for it a week ago and still no update or the drop.
If its not going to happen please inform us so that we wont waste our time.

updated
Masternodecoin Team
I can't have mastermode genkey in console and i can't have TxHash and output index when i tape mastemode outputs he poster this error message Method not found (code -32601) why ?
50000 mtnc keeping in one address. then do it.
Masternodecoin Team
Any news regarding masternodes.pro listing?

I see it progressing, but did they give you an estimated time frame to wait for, ideaupdater?

no they don't, please wait .
Masternodecoin Team
i hvae a question to all users who have a masternode running.
my masternode runs on the notebook and after every hour I have to restart the masternode again and again. Is this supposed to be or i do something wrong?!
my wallet is encrytped and currently unlocked for staking only.

I have the same problem I use a program called "Mouse Macro Recorder" to just Reclick start all button every 30 mins
It is not a ideal solution but it works for me not sure what the root of the problem is.

i don't think you should do this ,just make sure follow the guide and never change ip then gonna be fine. but according to net issue ,maybe offline sometimes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Dev, any idea when the 2nd airdrop will be done? Applied for it a week ago and still no update or the drop.

he already informed us
the 2nd round airdrop week2/week3 will be sent together on 26. (which is today Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Hey i havent received last my payouts, but i heared that the payouts were delayed is this actually right ?

Take some time and read the posts in this thread bro , Dev made it clear that the second and third week will be distributed on September 26,
It's already an Airdrop which cost you nothing , please do keep updated yourself instead of just keep waiting for free money without doing anything

This information calmed my nerves  Grin
Many thanks!!
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Activity: 140
Looking forward to some more of this sweet coinage. Thanks dev for all the hard work.
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Any news regarding masternodes.pro listing?

I see it progressing, but did they give you an estimated time frame to wait for, ideaupdater?
Jump to: