Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 167. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
do we need to enter details again for every round of the 2nd airdrop or is once at start ok?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How is the work on the roadmap going? What is planned after 26.09? Will there be new exchanges? When the information on coinmaketcup is corrected regarding circulating coins and their total amount?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Hey i havent received last my payouts, but i heared that the payouts were delayed is this actually right ?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
please do not forget

'We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after second round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member) [including republish or help to promotion or make video or keep active in this thread or sth else]'

this sounds great, Dev, I think I will change the wallet, for the third round of airdrop, it is impossible to have control over the transactions in linux using the daemon
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
please do not forget

'We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after second round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member) [including republish or help to promotion or make video or keep active in this thread or sth else]'
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
we need second explorer if any body can help pm me .

the second around airdrop submit form will closed at 9 .26 .

I already tried setting up an explorer but it's not working very well Sad
some transactions are not showing up. I think it's related to darksend functionality.

I don't have that much time, but i will try to fix it.
problem is my time: I can only work on it in the evening (this means ~2 hours a day.. that's not very much)
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

what is necessary? do I check the members' links? Are the requirements met?
Activity: 202
i filled airdrop registration a week ago but somehow i dont even on the list  Huh
maybe the list is not updated payouts are on the 26th I believe we will see if you got in then.
I see, thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team

hello all friends  happy new week:)

2nd airdrop is finished or not yet

i haven't receive anything up to now

I don't think its finished yet and a few pages back I think there is post suggesting the payouts are going to be delayed.

tomorrow they will begin to pay the week two and three, and would miss the fourth week of the second round, but the third round
is airdrop distribution still open for now?

the second and third weeks corresponding to the second round have not yet been distributed
Activity: 276
Merit: 102

I don't think its finished yet and a few pages back I think there is post suggesting the payouts are going to be delayed.
Activity: 115
is airdrop distribution still open for now?
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
so we will get our airdrop in the 3rd weeks right ?
after 2nd airdrop finish the dev will burn 10M,
how much it will be in the circulation right now guys ? and how much it will be if the dev burn it?(total supply)
did at the 1st airdrop dev burned it also?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i filled airdrop registration a week ago but somehow i dont even on the list  Huh
maybe the list is not updated payouts are on the 26th I believe we will see if you got in then.

i also file and am on the list but if mark red nd i do not know why....i follow all the rules and i hope the dev update and correct it cos am goin in the seond week
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
This project seems to be very similar to DAS - Decentralized and Secure, which is also about master nodes and private send.

Das has very low cost for it's master nodes so the reward is also very very low because so much competition.

Does that make sense? I mean, cheap master nodes mean that anyone could afford more master nodes for their money. More master nodes with less return can be as good as less master nodes with more return. Am I wrong?

less masternodes with more return is less hastle setting up and keeping an eye on though? so no i don't agree.

That is true but it limits accessibility for those with less money in their pockets. Or maybe not, as the rich guys could also buy more master nodes. Ah, never mind, you are probably right.

the Dev is not worried about the volume now, he did know a few weeks ago, said that it was better the slow and sure growth, than a high volume, and then the price goes through a sewer.

so volume is not what drives the price of a coin, but also the lack of interest and interest in it.

I think the guy from the previous message is right. the coin will increase its price once it finishes airdrop in all its stages

What is the ratio of the airdropped coins to the total coins in circulation? There will be a lot of dumping first I guess.
Activity: 202
Jump to: