Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 168. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very interested in this coin. Downloaded wallet and joined airdrop... ready to be part of the mastercoin community.
greetings zero
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I wonder if the developer will sell coins standing in line for the guys? because the number of members of the community must be increased. accordingly, the network will increase. I see there are large orders (for 10000 for example, one order).

there is only one sale order of 20378.28785176 with a cost of 0.00002900, the rest are small orders in cryptopia

order for 3200 is also a good amount. but I meant the orders in the right wing of the auction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Hi there ! How much did you guys paid for cryptopia listing ? Thanks.

it is  one bitcoin to get listed so 4000 dollar a tiny sum  Grin

i think it's more than that. you need 5000000dot to get listed as shows here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia , than converted to USD it's $20059 as shows here on calculator : https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_calculator/dotcoin/usd
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
I wonder if the developer will sell coins standing in line for the guys? because the number of members of the community must be increased. accordingly, the network will increase. I see there are large orders (for 10000 for example, one order).

there is only one sale order of 20378.28785176 with a cost of 0.00002900, the rest are small orders in cryptopia

I think he refers to buy orders. I think dev will not sell any coins. He keep coins for airdrop , bounty distribution.

I think the volume will increase once the third round of airdrop
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

I think he refers to buy orders. I think dev will not sell any coins. He keep coins for airdrop , bounty distribution.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
You tried to to explore my address and then I saw that there is not even a block explorer. It seems to be offline, could the Masternode team please fix this in near time? Would be great, thank you!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

it is  one bitcoin to get listed so 4000 dollar a tiny sum  Grin

So i found the spreadsheet and found my application for the second airdrop but it says first week reject?

Is it because of my posts? Just want to make sure so i can correct it

note if you have entered the registration data as they should be, many got rejected for a bad record, if this is not the cause then it must be because you have breached the rules for the second round, nobody better than you should know this
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
So i found the spreadsheet and found my application for the second airdrop but it says first week reject?

Is it because of my posts? Just want to make sure so i can correct it

That question you should ask Dev, he answered it a month and a half ago, but I do not remember well
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Good: mining is complicated. Now 24 coins are complicated. I remember only a month ago, 48 coins were received per hour. now in an hour 24 with difficulty.
24 coins were received in half an hour after you build the masternode,then you can kill the masternode and set up a new one,double masternode reward for you.lol
in the short team maybe you got a profit from it ,but it isn't economic  in the long run.
You are wrong,the more masternodes online the more economic for me than others in the long run.You can open your eyes to see in future.
I suggest trying to fix it.

I am getting MTC from the moment I set the masternode, the amount is the same
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Good: mining is complicated. Now 24 coins are complicated. I remember only a month ago, 48 coins were received per hour. now in an hour 24 with difficulty.
24 coins were received in half an hour after you build the masternode,then you can kill the masternode and set up a new one,double masternode reward for you.lol
in the short team maybe you got a profit from it ,but it isn't economic  in the long run.
You are wrong,the more masternodes online the more economic for me than others in the long run.You can open your eyes to see in future.
I suggest trying to fix it.
today is also a good auction. pleasing to the eye
Hi!
Had everybody received the 2-nd week award for airdrop?
I was patient, made all the rules but don`t receive coins((
The rule about the 21 post a week is a usual thing for me, so I don`t guess what is the reason.

I belive the dev said that week 2 and week 3 will be paid together after week 3 because they are short on time at the moment. If you want to verify just look trough thread few pages back or check last posts from dev.

yes, Dev made it clear that the second and third week will be distributed on September 26
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
thanks!
I knew about the manual dropping of mtnc.
I was just curious and nothing more)
I`ll do better the promotion of our coin, instead of spamming here)
Jump to: