Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 177. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I have a suggestion.  Please add this coin to masternodes.pro and this coin will go to Pluto and beyond.  I think it costs $400.

Anyone can help add it just make a small contribution if enough ppl help it will be added soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
hi guys , i'm sorry , so many things on hand.

we will send airdrop (2nd week +  third week)  together at 9.26 ,that means if you submit info at 9.5 then you can get bounty at 9.26 again.

sorry again.

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Is something delay with second payment week for second airdrop? I check now my wallet and i didn't received the second payment.

yes, i got 1st week airdrop on 12. sept
2nd week should have been yesterday

but i think dev has to update forum ranks first
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
many people (including me) got a rank upgrade which is not updated in the sheet yet

i'm sure he is really busy at the moment
Yup! Didn't receive this week bounty also.

Someone knows what is happening?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
He rarely appears for unknown reasons. We should patiently wait!
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
hey there. i joined 2nd Aairdrop on date 10.09 but i checked spreadsheets and coulndt see my name. can you please update list. i have email received at same date. i can proof it Wink i downloaded wallet too. is there any problem ? can you please check it. thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
No need to go for yobit when this coin is already listed on novaexchange. Nova definitely stands above yobit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I have a suggestion.  Please add this coin to masternodes.pro and this coin will go to Pluto and beyond.  I think it costs $400.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Is something delay with second payment week for second airdrop? I check now my wallet and i didn't received the second payment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
many people (including me) got a rank upgrade which is not updated in the sheet yet

i think he is busy with work, me too, did not get anything Smiley

we can wait Smiley

and hope to get 50k <.<" like the early adopters Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i check the spreadsheet and mu portion was hilighted red and it hasnt say if am rejected or not it just read can someone tell me what the problem is Huh??
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Hm, something is happening, price per coin rised well over 50 percent in the last 15 minutes.

its normal, those buyers probably wanting to run a masternode and for that reason the price will pump.

it is great news that the coin will rise again in price

Sorry guys but to me it looks to have been just like a little pump&dump Smiley

p&d is normal for any airdrop until the bloodsuckers sold their coins and mainly the people who care about a coin are holding it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Hm, something is happening, price per coin rised well over 50 percent in the last 15 minutes.

its normal, those buyers probably wanting to run a masternode and for that reason the price will pump.

it is great news that the coin will rise again in price

Sorry guys but to me it looks to have been just like a little pump&dump Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
wow is really bad what is happening with BITZURE hope people can recover their coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
i'm happy with my masternode!

i stake 24 coins every hour to my wallet - it is awesome Cool

btw anyone there who run his own masternode on a raspberry pi?

I made a guide how to compile on raspi3
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21961154

Should work to use it with a masternode since running the masternode is ok with low cpu and memory

Oh, have just seen you alreay found my debian stretch guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21757062

i cant run/install the masternode-qt on my raspberry pi with this guide
someone has already run it?
sorry, i was running console version only on a pi

i will try to get the qt version working
might take 1-2 days for a (hopefully positive) result
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Wow someone wanted to buy 2 masternodes very fast. He sees the potential in MTNC!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
in cryptopia is shown a higher price: 0.00002492 than what it shows on coinmarketcap.com 0.00001554
Activity: 154
This seems like a very cool project, I read through and decided it's worth a shot applying for the air drop.

Thanks for fair distribution of coin! Looking forward to holding.
Activity: 132
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
this looks nice Smiley will be joining airdrop
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
the coin and also the mtnc community are growing and growing  Grin

I think that coinmarketcap.com is not reliable, in a matter of one minute the volume low in half, and the price also
Jump to: