Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 181. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Thanks for 60 MTNC as my first airdrop. I am waiting for 3rd airdrop of masternoidcoin. How can we bought more MTNC? Is this coin listed at any third party exchange yet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am anxiously waiting for my coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
this airdrop still available or its totally closed?

This coin is going to Jupiter.  I just applied!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
this airdrop still available or its totally closed?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
my first own masternode is running!  Grin Cool
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I can not post yesterday because in my country was a storm and was electric failure and also mobile internet doesn't work since get no connection and still can't access mobile internet. In the future airdrop will get more users 50000 coins to run masternode?
What? There were users who received 50000 coins for free? lol can't really beleive this...

Yes, early supporters who joined the first airdrop and promote Masternodecoin in the beginning got 50k to set up masternodes.

Wow this is fucking unreal Cheesy Wish I saw this project way earlier haha Tongue

wow missed the boat too.

Me too. It's bad, but it helps people like me to recognize how important is to watch the forum and upcoming/fresh projects frequently and closely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 420
Isnt today a new distribution round? Just wondering cause there is no activity in the spreadsheet
Activity: 448
I can not post yesterday because in my country was a storm and was electric failure and also mobile internet doesn't work since get no connection and still can't access mobile internet. In the future airdrop will get more users 50000 coins to run masternode?
What? There were users who received 50000 coins for free? lol can't really beleive this...

Yes, early supporters who joined the first airdrop and promote Masternodecoin in the beginning got 50k to set up masternodes.

Wow this is fucking unreal Cheesy Wish I saw this project way earlier haha Tongue

wow missed the boat too.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
When do you plan to release a roadmap? Now the trading volume on the exchanges is extremely small ... All waits new roadmap.

I would like to know that, too

It would be nice if someone would write something.

or is there a date when it will be published?

legendary
icarus-cards.eu
to set the masternode I need my local ip (192.168. ...) or the current ip (like 89.137.44.65)?
is a little bit confused Roll Eyes
the current ip (like 89.137.44.65)

thanks.
I can also use a dns (eg from noip.com) instead of a clear ip?
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Congratulations to everyone apart of the masternode coin community when the wallet is released is the start of it's road to success!
Activity: 456
Merit: 261
to set the masternode I need my local ip (192.168. ...) or the current ip (like 89.137.44.65)?
the current ip (like 89.137.44.65)
legendary
icarus-cards.eu
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I wait to receive second airdrop. I will check my wallet once i will get to my pc. Hope that this coin will grow up like deeponion.
Activity: 756
Applied for the Airdrop days ago. Do we have an updated spreadsheet to look at? TIA
Activity: 276

the link to the Spreadsheet is on the OP below the "Link ==>Join the second around airdrop here"
Named as "2nd MTNC Airdrop Result"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
But it hadn`t been updated since 12/09/2017((
Thanks, didn't realise that text was a link!
Hello!
Just joined the 2-nd round of airdrop!
How often do the Devs update the spreadsheet?

Do you have a link for the spreadsheet?
the link to the Spreadsheet is on the OP below the "Link ==>Join the second around airdrop here"
Named as "2nd MTNC Airdrop Result"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
But it hadn`t been updated since 12/09/2017((
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Jump to: