Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 182. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I recently following this thread and wanted to join this second airdrop, im done running the masternode windows wallet, its been two days since i run the wallet but the synchronization seems slow,is there something i need to do to make it faster?
btw can i insert my wallet on the registration form even the sync of wallet are not yet completed?
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
I can not post yesterday because in my country was a storm and was electric failure and also mobile internet doesn't work since get no connection and still can't access mobile internet. In the future airdrop will get more users 50000 coins to run masternode?
What? There were users who received 50000 coins for free? lol can't really beleive this...

I'm not sure English is their native language, so it could be a question. "Is it 50000 coins for a masternode?"  Huh
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Is the second airdrops still running sir ? Thanks forbthe reply ..
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
I can not post yesterday because in my country was a storm and was electric failure and also mobile internet doesn't work since get no connection and still can't access mobile internet. In the future airdrop will get more users 50000 coins to run masternode?
What? There were users who received 50000 coins for free? lol can't really beleive this...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
As my rank was changed from Newbie to Jr. Member, i changed my rank in the spreadsheat manually. I hope this is ok.

It's a view only google spreadsheet , how do you change it manually?

You can edit your details or at least i was able to do that with this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUi6ANl9K4uAvI0ipMJiPgW20HXprY_k7sCT451G1FJA72pw/viewform

THX, i update manually Wink

regards
Hello!
Just joined the 2-nd round of airdrop!
How often do the Devs update the spreadsheet?

Do you have a link for the spreadsheet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello!
Just joined the 2-nd round of airdrop!
How often do the Devs update the spreadsheet?
Activity: 616
Unless i've missed a rule somewhere, you can always use a wallet on a trusted exchange. Though you will not be able to stake.

I would rather prefer a wallet stored on my desktop computer. Blockchain size is small and getting quickly synchronized.
Hi

Is there a mac wallet for this?

Recently they don't have any mac wallet , I'm waiting for it too , what I did is install dual OS both windows and OSX on my mac , you may try it too

Unless i've missed a rule somewhere, you can always use a wallet on a trusted exchange. Though you will not be able to stake.
Activity: 168
Hi

Is there a mac wallet for this?

Recently they don't have any mac wallet , I'm waiting for it too , what I did is install dual OS both windows and OSX on my mac , you may try it too
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I also updated my info, dont know if it will help though
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
As my rank was changed from Newbie to Jr. Member, i changed my rank in the spreadsheat manually. I hope this is ok.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUi6ANl9K4uAvI0ipMJiPgW20HXprY_k7sCT451G1FJA72pw/viewform

I just updated my rank there, too.
Hope this is OK.
Activity: 686
the first round airdrop still open for some friends , please follow the rule right now ,we can not wait untill you finish it(it almost about 40 days), if you still  ignore the rule before 9.24 ,we will reject your application.

1st round airdrop still open for some? Can i join the some and start my masternode. You know i'm a big fan of Masternodecoin!

I think the first round airdrop is only still pending for some because they did not fill out there requirements right delaying there payout.

Yeah you are right, i saw that also. Just thought i would try anyway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
the first round airdrop still open for some friends , please follow the rule right now ,we can not wait untill you finish it(it almost about 40 days), if you still  ignore the rule before 9.24 ,we will reject your application.

1st round airdrop still open for some? Can i join the some and start my masternode. You know i'm a big fan of Masternodecoin!

I think the first round airdrop is only still pending for some because they did not fill out there requirements right delaying there payout.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
When do you plan to release a roadmap? Now the trading volume on the exchanges is extremely small ... All waits new roadmap.
Activity: 686

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
yesderday i think i will recieve my masternode for the airdrop...previous week i missed to post 21 posts in the forum thats why i missed the payment of that week but this week i havee done that..i hope i get mine this week
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
the masternodecoin is bringing us closer to all the fantasies we use to have about cryptos and i believe this will be a happy reunion with our fantasies....let join people this is the safe world for us to have fun and enjoy
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Google sheet not update since 2017/09/12 7:24:02 am GMT+8
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Jump to: