Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 188. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Can I participate in second airdrop if I didn't participate in first one? And how? Thank you.

click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUi6ANl9K4uAvI0ipMJiPgW20HXprY_k7sCT451G1FJA72pw/viewform

Fill out the form and follow these rules

The second round airdrop will last for a month,and divide into four stages (weeks)
One person just only one account, multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts per week in anywhere of bitcointalk community .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
we will distribute MTNC once a week.that means if you submit your info at 8/20 then you can get airdrop at 8/27
all accounts accept airdrop need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole airdrop period.otherwise he can not get airdrop anymore in the next stage.
Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Can I participate in second airdrop if I didn't participate in first one? And how? Thank you.
yes, you can, there are many who have done it, you just have to register in the link that is in the main post and meet the rules
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
who is as configured "Options-Main":
Darksend rounds to use..
Amount of Masternodecoin to keep anonymized...
i am keeping opened the wallet 24/24 for staking... someone got some rewards? i just have 100 coins

you should increase the number of coins in your wallet, that will increase your chances of winning in staking
Is there any block explorer available for the public? I want to check my wallets without opening them, because I don't have access to my computer for some days. Is it possible to accomplish that?

There is a link in the OP: http://23.247.2.51/en/

sadly wallet details dont work

Yeah, it doesn't show addresses. I think dev should focus on block explorer now, because it's a must. Is there anyone who can make explorer for Masternodecoin?

The current block explorer works but not very good would be nice if we can get a new one up maybe if someone in the thread has some contacts they can help out.
Maybe we can try to request a block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/. There are so many exploreres for different coins on there. I think if we all ask them, they will set up a block explorer for Masternodecoin. What do you think?

I think it's a good idea. because the current block browser is not working the right way
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
It's always good to see some devs thinking about the Newbies (like me...) and allowing them into airdrops, unlike so many other coins! A big THANK YOU for the opportunity!  Wink
I have a question about the airdrop, that hopefully someone can answer:

Is the airdrop on a specific day of the week? Or is it simply for four weeks after your registered for it?
I registered on 2017/9/8 and have been accepted (according to the google doc table), but haven't received any coins so far.

Thank you guys in advance for your answer! Smiley

The dev is doing all payouts manually and is away for one more day please be patient。
why can not I see the trading volume? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MTNC_BTC

Cryptopia has been pretty buggy recently with that stuff not sure what is happening。
The closest thing I can find is this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/masternodecoin/#markets
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I received my first Masternodecoin airdrop.. very nice. I looked it up on the spreadsheet and saw there were a lot of rejections. Behind my data it said "Encouragement". That sounds good and indeed encouraging, but what is actually meant by it? Looking forward to backing the coin and keep my wallet staking 24/7  Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i am keeping opened the wallet 24/24 for staking... someone got some rewards? i just have 100 coins

My 120 coins saids i will stake in 22 days. So far, im still keeping the wallet open to help the network. Since i am using a micro pc for all my staking coins so no problem if i dont get rewards daily.
Activity: 756
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
"so if you register 09., you are in first week (and will receive all 4 drops) but will receive 7 days later -> on 16., 23., 30., 07."

Missed that sentence. So I'll check tomorrow again Smiley

Thank you very much!
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Is the airdrop on a specific day of the week? Or is it simply for four weeks after your registered for it?
I registered on 2017/9/8 and have been accepted (according to the google doc table), but haven't received any coins so far.

This is my understanding:
as far as i understand

week 1: 05 - 12
week 2: 12 - 19
week 3: 19 - 26
week 4: 26 - 03

payouts always 7 days after reg-date

so if you register 09., you are in first week (and will receive all 4 drops) but will receive 7 days later -> on 16., 23., 30., 07.
if you register at 13. you missed first week and will receive 3 drops.. and so on..
so last possible join: 03.10. with a payout at 10.10.

don't really know if that's right, but that is how I understand
maybe dev can confirm or explain

But not confirmed or declined by anyone yet Wink
Activity: 170
Merit: 101

ideaupdater, declare that the channel in the slack will host a conference with the team, where can ask questions about the project. it's time.
Merit: 100
I have joined the airdrop couple of days ago, but my application is not in the airdrop list. So I have no idea if the airdrop is still accepting participants or not. I saw some particapants in the list being rejected, on what grounds perhaps?

I think the application for airdrop is still open. If you look at the google doc spreadsheet, most of people rejected didn't complete bitcointalk forum address properly.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I have joined the airdrop couple of days ago, but my application is not in the airdrop list. So I have no idea if the airdrop is still accepting participants or not. I saw some particapants in the list being rejected, on what grounds perhaps?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
we are so sorry , we will postpone send airdrop bounty while i'm away.  i will back tomorrow. sorry again.
Jump to: