Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 189. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Is there any block explorer available for the public? I want to check my wallets without opening them, because I don't have access to my computer for some days. Is it possible to accomplish that?

There is a link in the OP: http://23.247.2.51/en/

sadly wallet details dont work

Yeah, it doesn't show addresses. I think dev should focus on block explorer now, because it's a must. Is there anyone who can make explorer for Masternodecoin?

The current block explorer works but not very good would be nice if we can get a new one up maybe if someone in the thread has some contacts they can help out.
Maybe we can try to request a block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/. There are so many exploreres for different coins on there. I think if we all ask them, they will set up a block explorer for Masternodecoin. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
There is not much in social media about Masternodecoin. We have to spread the word and team should code and do little marketing not just wait that price will magically rise. Team shuld focus on expolrer as other people suggested this one is not working well.

I am still waiting for 2 airdrop coins. I think that this week I will get them I hope because there is a lot of rejected participants on spreadsheet.

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
how many members in the community are watching the news today? telegram channel and others.
in facebook for a long time nothing is published. even the application for joining the group is already as 2 weeks pending.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Is there any block explorer available for the public? I want to check my wallets without opening them, because I don't have access to my computer for some days. Is it possible to accomplish that?

Yeah, it doesn't show addresses. I think dev should focus on block explorer now, because it's a must. Is there anyone who can make explorer for Masternodecoin?

The current block explorer works but not very good would be nice if we can get a new one up maybe if someone in the thread has some contacts they can help out.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
This project seems to be very similar to DAS - Decentralized and Secure, which is also about master nodes and private send.

Das has very low cost for it's master nodes so the reward is also very very low because so much competition.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
This project seems to be very similar to DAS - Decentralized and Secure, which is also about master nodes and private send.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Can we provide MEW- (ERC20?) or Waves-address or necessarily download the MTNC-wallet?

need the wallet it does not run on waves
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Hello,

I sent the form 05/09 and don't see my account in the spreadsheet and don't receive nothing Sad shame.
BTW... Just ranked up to Jr. Member.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Can we provide MEW- (ERC20?) or Waves-address or necessarily download the MTNC-wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Only now I had the opportunity to come here!

Received 40 MTNC on the 12th! Thanks! Now let's Stake  Tongue

BTW... Just ranked up to Member.
@DEV: can you update in the sheet in order to receive adicional 20 tokens next week?
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
for now is quite profitable, but the reward not only depends on the number of masternodes, but also on the capacity of connections that can handle the masternode and the number of operations. osea that when the nodes increase, those that have been mounted on vps will have less possibilities
Why are you sure that there is less reward on the vps?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How is comparing to Dash? Any documentation?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Interesting and very necessary project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The price of coin drops a little. I think also that price drops because bitcoin value is only 3006$.

Most if not all coin are going down these days (specially the ones I'm interested in  Sad ).
But, BTC will come back, important is to don't panic and sell at low price.

exactly - now it's too late to sell.. maybe it will go down a little further, but i will hold, hold, hold

i sold and bought back again already. now i have a lot more than before
I also thought about it, but it is not as easily possible as for other people in this thread, because I have to pay 50% taxes on my wins if I hold a coin less than one year. Sad

What country is that taxation from? 50% is too high. why not just start a foreign bank account somewhere else and store any profit you change back into fiat offshore?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The price of coin drops a little. I think also that price drops because bitcoin value is only 3006$.

Most if not all coin are going down these days (specially the ones I'm interested in  Sad ).

exactly - now it's too late to sell.. maybe it will go down a little further, but i will hold, hold, hold

I also thought about it, but it is not as easily possible as for other people in this thread, because I have to pay 50% taxes on my wins if I hold a coin less than one year. Sad

good if you can buy and sell at the right times safer to just hold
Jump to: