Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 20. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
MTNC reborn version is under the testing, give us some times

more info will coming after testing
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
You should list your coin in coinexchange or any other exchanger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Exactly five days passed till the last active day of @ideaupdater in the forum.
No news, no log-in during the last five weeks.
Already 5 weeks passed from the last Ideaupdater post. This is not what we were expecting from the developer, especially in such circumstances.

The case of MTNC project looks worse over weeks.
Hope on the comeback of MTNC has gradually gone away.
Ideaupdater where are you? What is your plan?

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Already 5 weeks passed from the last Ideaupdater post. This is not what we were expecting from the developer, especially in such circumstances.

Ideaupdater where are you? What is your plan?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
I heard the news about this coin is going to revive. They abandoned this project and now the coin is already dead. What are their reasons to come back? Did they tell us why they leave this community?

The dev has been on and off and just popping out when he want's, for me this is a totally abandon project without developer team actively working on the project and community affairs.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I heard the news about this coin is going to revive. They abandoned this project and now the coin is already dead. What are their reasons to come back? Did they tell us why they leave this community?
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
For a long time that my wallet no Sync more, I have to add some nodes?
However, buying this coin was bullshit.
as long as no official statement from the developer comes, i will continue to operate my 4 masternodes

No News is BadNews, Dev silence only mean one thing he don't care. He already made enough from the last bull run that can last him for a lifetime Cheesy

No Cryptopia = Dead project  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
as long as no official statement from the developer comes, i will continue to operate my 4 masternodes
The dev probably working & running on another different project, We can assume this project is dead and abandon.

Without cryptopia exchange its on 50/50 life support. Lets move on and forget this one, thanks for the airdrop last 2017
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
There is a last chance to recover a small percentage of the invested money in (almost) dead coins like this one. It is to swap it for another currency that take dead projects like this one. I know two, but maybe there are more:

Merge:
https://discord.gg/2wpurMH

SalvajeProject:
https://discord.gg/Sf3w4Py

By the way, is there a working explorer for this coin?
legendary
icarus-cards.eu
there maybe a chance that another dev will take over this project and protect it from the "game over" Huh Roll Eyes
Merit: 251
Nothing news from ideaupdater for the month? May be after all we have to admit that coin is dead?
Keep in mind that months pass by now. and no timing for any thing.

What will be the compensation.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It's not what the Devs says (or does not say by being absent), but what he does.

It wouldn't be the first coin to die in a bear market. I will just wait and see.
legendary
icarus-cards.eu
only when the dev himself says that his project is not developed, only then MTNC is dead - not before  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
The masternode coin project need a community take-over action, but it is a long debate and requires lots of power from community.
No one knows that community of MTNC are strong and have some technical experts to do this or not.
If community decide doing this, and the MTNC team officially state about that, a swap is expected in the future.
Give the Dev a chance to go though with his new plans for MTNC no need to do something so drastic just yet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
The masternode coin project need a community take-over action, but it is a long debate and requires lots of power from community.
No one knows that community of MTNC are strong and have some technical experts to do this or not.
If community decide doing this, and the MTNC team officially state about that, a swap is expected in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: