Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 21. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...  In short without exchange listing for MTNC this project will die...

ALREADY DIED.

Sorry to say but without a working chain Masternodecoin is already dead.

No exchange, no chain, no transactions, no web page, no team, no future.

The End and now we wait for what? New start?

If Masternodecoin wasn't able to achieve nothing during the biggest bear market then in bearish circumstances (which will take few more years probably) I see no chance for this project to reborn especially if the community is lost.

I don't know when Ideaupdater will understand that the community is the only thing which keeps this project alive.
Now with no nodes and no commitment, they will forget about this project and even be angrier when it comes to swaps and promises (made by Ideaupdater) which will be postponed of not delivered at all in the end.

Already months passed from the last chain split and there are no updates or announcements. In such a situation there should be a constant conversation with the community. Future plans should be explained in details and frequent updates about the work with a new chain. To keep the community informed and calm to even be able to dream about a new start of MTNC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Without Cryptopia this project will die, I doubt that the dev team will spend a dime to get MTNC Listed on another Exchange. Lets Just home Cryptopia Comesback so we can recover all the lost coins and move on and hope for another listing in the future.
Why?
There are hundreds of exchanges on the market.
And, I think Cryptopia will come back.

Its true that there are hundreds of exchange in the market available, But the question is, If the dev is willing to spend some more bucks to get listed again.  In short without exchange listing for MTNC this project will die.
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Unfortunate cryptopia is down I imagine many coins of MTNC got stuck there now.
I had all mine on my wallet for masternodes luckily

Without Cryptopia this project will die, I doubt that the dev team will spend a dime to get MTNC Listed on another Exchange. Lets Just home Cryptopia Comesback so we can recover all the lost coins and move on and hope for another listing in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Unfortunate cryptopia is down I imagine many coins of MTNC got stuck there now.
I had all mine on my wallet for masternodes luckily
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
so today i stopped my 4 masternodes and am now waiting for the new blockchain update.
i have the last days/weeks to many problems with the sync...

and since cryptopia closed up i would now also be interested which another plan got the dev/s... Huh
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
we are working on new chain , don't worry and keep patient ..

any new info we will post here.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
13 days without any updates, Wow it seems you really care about this coin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
we will try our best to reborn ,please wait , thanks for your understand.

In the meantime, Ideaupdater, please could you issue a wallet with updated checkpoints (and blocking of old wallets) to try to get everyone back onto the right chain?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Again everything stays in the air without specific information, as @wwzsocki says things like this happen before the end of the projects, I hope is not like that.
legendary

Nothing new with waiting but can this be little more specific? How long - month, a year?

I don't like this situation and this can be the end of this project.

Cryptocurrencies are all about decentralization and this situation with swap prove me that Masternodecoin is fully centralized cryptocurrency in hands of one person.

Ideaupdater doesn't even bother to ask the community for an opinion about swap or help with the old chain problems. There is no discussion between the developer and community about the project. Just random announcements.

Shame because the only value in this project was the community and longtime supporters.
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
And there should be some sort of compensation after the swap. or swap + 5 % because we are losing time which could bring more coins to our addresses.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
the whole thing is very unpleasant at the moment.
i hope the dev will bring this project back on track in 2019...
Me too.
Now, it is family time, so let's them peaceful and out-of-pressure time beside their families.
After that, I wish that the team will find good solutions (swap, as they said) to fix network issues.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Too much money and effort lost in this coin. since price were 800 satoshi.

the whole thing is very unpleasant at the moment.
i hope the dev will bring this project back on track in 2019...
Too much money and effort lost in this coin. since price were 800 satoshi.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
After much consideration we decide to restart a new blockchain for MTNC , new detail information will be announced later , and we hope that can be supportted by cryptopia and novaexchange and all of yours.

I wonder how the coin swap will be organized... Does it also mean that keeping the current wallets open and staking doesn't make any more sense now?

If you are in the right chain stake further, I think. If there will be a swap you will have more coins to exchange.

I am not a fan of the new chain. Masternodecoin will lose everything achieved so far.

Of course, if the old one is broken and there is no way to stop splits then there is no other way.

Let's wait and see how this will end.

Yes, I guess it will be a real pain in the ass to get listed again on some exchange, we might have to forget Cryptopia, which is very bad. If there'd be a way to resque the existing blockchain that would be so much better.
legendary
After much consideration we decide to restart a new blockchain for MTNC , new detail information will be announced later , and we hope that can be supportted by cryptopia and novaexchange and all of yours.

I wonder how the coin swap will be organized... Does it also mean that keeping the current wallets open and staking doesn't make any more sense now?

If you are in the right chain stake further, I think. If there will be a swap you will have more coins to exchange.

I am not a fan of the new chain. Masternodecoin will lose everything achieved so far.

Of course, if the old one is broken and there is no way to stop splits then there is no other way.

Let's wait and see how this will end.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
If we are going to do a coin swap maybe we can upgrade the chain some
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

That seems like a rigorous decision.

How are chainsplits on this new blockchain going to be prevented?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Pages:
Jump to: