Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 25. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I am observing a POS transaction that has fallen off in a wallet, but the snodo explorer displays it already with 24 confirmations
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It would be great if the software can be improved to get rid of the random blockchain forking incidents. Too good community to let this just wither away.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
The newest Wallet is the 4.1.0.0? And how can i see if my wallet run on the right chain?
Yea that is the latest wallet if you are synced up just do a small amount of coin test send and see if it work with someone on the right chain.
Other then that I cant think of a good way to test I think Cryptopia mis still on the wrong chain so thats not good.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
The newest Wallet is the 4.1.0.0? And how can i see if my wallet run on the right chain?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Cryptopia is very slow in anything which has to do with wallet updates. It could even take months. Better send them a reminder now and then...
Hi guys, actually cryptopia still in right chain ,but in order to make sure safe enough , cryptopia will update lastest version (i sent mail yesterday), so please do not deposit or withdraw mtnc before they finish update.

download lastest blockchain data and update it  if you think you got trouble

Masternodecoin Blockchain data 2018 11 16 soure link :

MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 11 16

using your peer list and chain. who to believe?
Activity: 345
im still here and focus on MTNC,roadmap will be continue but it should be postponed becsuse of falling market.

Falling market or not, to maintain and increase the size of the community holding and using Masternodecoin you need to keep developing the wallet and roadmap.

Perhaps modify the roadmap, but the product still needs keeping up-to-date (for instances the need to increase the protocol number and block old wallet versions that are causing splits in the chain), and the introduction of new features that gives Masternodecoin something to make it stand out from all the others.  Currently it's just another coin that has had little development this year, and with so many coins being abandoned by developers you need to show that isn't the case for Masternodecoin.  We are all invested in it succeeding but that doesn't mean a quick rise in market price, rather something that will give long-term value to the coin.
Activity: 345
@ideaupdater - The website at http://www.masternodecoin.org seems to have been down for a long time, or at least broken ("The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading").  Could you fix this please?
Hi guys, actually cryptopia still in right chain ,but in order to make sure safe enough , cryptopia will update lastest version (i sent mail yesterday), so please do not deposit or withdraw mtnc before they finish update.

download lastest blockchain data and update it  if you think you got trouble

Masternodecoin Blockchain data 2018 11 16 soure link :

MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 11 16

How do you explain this?
fork again. watch peers. still not blocked old versions of wallets
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Hello, I am looking for some projects in which to invest in masternodes, someone knows if this project is a good option, or some that can recommend me? I appreciate your answers

One of the best projects to invest in.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, I am looking for some projects in which to invest in masternodes, someone knows if this project is a good option, or some that can recommend me? I appreciate your answers
I look for an explorer today. Some POS can be seen in the explorer, but in my wallet they are not in one of the states (neither the status is confirmed, nor the status is not confirmed)
i checked  , the blockchain is no problem.
and blockchain in cryptopia is no problem too.
but why then do we have problems?

please add more nodes by using addnode please

Why does this ip go to a banlist?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Guys!
I think that you have to say many thanks to @ideaupdater.
First of all he react very fast coz new checkpoints and right blockchain on github commit were updated very fast- in 17 hours!!!
Some coins do that things in weeks Sad
I'm also coder and have my very own coin and I can understand all the problems too.

So thank You @ideaupdater for your work.
Regards.

price of your coin? can I find out?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Guys!
I think that you have to say many thanks to @ideaupdater.
First of all he react very fast coz new checkpoints and right blockchain on github commit were updated very fast- in 17 hours!!!
Some coins do that things in weeks Sad
I'm also coder and have my very own coin and I can understand all the problems too.

So thank You @ideaupdater for your work.
Regards.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@crypto mania

May be because lots of people are synchronizing correct chain right now, so a lot of data is being trasferred between nodes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Something strange is happening because Masternodecoin wallet is eating up my internet connection.
I am staking from few months and wallet open 24/7, never experienced problems like this. I have like everybody additional computers (laptops, tablets), smart TV's, Xbox and so on.
Of course, I have a fast internet connection and never had problems before.
Now after this update when I start Masternodecoin wallet I see that my internet connection gets corrupted and I can't open any page on another computer or watch TV.
I am sure these problems cause Masternodecoin wallet because when I switch off everything comes to normal and I can enjoy the internet in my home again.
Did somebody experience the same problem?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Now many people are interested in masternodes. I think this project will be interesting for many people. I am also interested in watching the development of this project.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
after i downloaded the latest blockchain and have replaced the old one, my 4 masternodes work again without any problems.
but i also give the user Rune right, this project needs more attention from the dev and a development that we can see synonymous

Question is can you send coins to Cryptopia deposit wallet? Working masternodes aren't very useful if you can't sell your coins...

EDIT: OK, topia wallet is under maintenance, so lets wait until they update.

I dont send coins to cryptopia.I withdraw coins to criptopia  from January.look at the screenshots carefully.I can present the history of the deposits and withdraws on cryptopia.
Pages:
Jump to: