Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 218. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Awesome coin, awesome airdrop!
<3  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
oh, now I see. I registerd on the 5th, so I'll receive coins on the 12th, 19th, 26th of september and so on, during 4 weeks...

cool.
if my rank on bitcointalk goes up in the middle of the way I receive "full member" airdrop instead of member?

cheers.

Yea thats the way i understood it Smiley Signature campaign is not necessary but u have to make 21 valid and legit posts every week.

yaya
looking forward
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
This thread is starting to get some traction. I knew it wouldn't be long with all the new channels like Slack, fb, twitter etc.
Activity: 2
i would like to see road map for this coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
MTNC is not only a masternode  coin ,we want to be more than that , i will meet our team members to discuss about the detail plan soon.
Nice! Share details with us when you're done, meanwhile this community is growing bigger and bigger
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Is there already something new´s in things roadmap ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
MTNC is not only a masternode  coin ,we want to be more than that , i will meet our team members to discuss about the detail plan soon.

can.. I am excited to find out more about that.. any specific date range for the announcement?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
1RGk2E3k1KJ5oGw4GYiWF4RJ9VTVVNk3D 
Thanks

Kiddo there are rules, you should register un a form published un the ann , also post your address is forbiden
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
remind again , do not post address in this thread plz.

we can not broke the rule of bitcointalk.
Activity: 1
1RGk2E3k1KJ5oGw4GYiWF4RJ9VTVVNk3D 
Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
oh, now I see. I registerd on the 5th, so I'll receive coins on the 12th, 19th, 26th of september and so on, during 4 weeks...

cool.
if my rank on bitcointalk goes up in the middle of the way I receive "full member" airdrop instead of member?

cheers.

Yea thats the way i understood it Smiley Signature campaign is not necessary but u have to make 21 valid and legit posts every week.
Activity: 40
Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about ICO, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

cool.

cheers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Can anyone tell me when the airdrop-distribution begin? I thought it began on 5th, but until today nothing happened. Or Am i wrong?
you are wrong on day 5, the record sheet for the second round was opened, therefore the first distribution is 7 days after the day of your registration, if you have complied with all the rules

Ahhhh now i think i got it. So in this 7 days period I have to make 21 legit posts, to be able to get some MTNC. Thank you for the information
Merit: 103
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
we have 526 twitter followers now ,and out slack members over 190 ,great .

all can follow out twitter https://twitter.com/masternodecoin
and join out slack   https://join.slack.com/t/masternodecoin/shared_invite/MjM2NzQxMTg2NDM5LTE1MDQ0NTk3NDYtYmM1OWJlYWVjYg
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Can anyone tell me when the airdrop-distribution begin? I thought it began on 5th, but until today nothing happened. Or Am i wrong?
you are wrong on day 5, the record sheet for the second round was opened, therefore the first distribution is 7 days after the day of your registration, if you have complied with all the rules
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

What is the second-best feature of the coin apart from the special nodes?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi guys there is a staking reward for masternodecoin?

masternodecoin, it's a coin pos, mining is by staking

Because i got 30 masternode coins for Twitter bounty yesterday and today i got +6
20% daily?🤔🤔🤔
Jump to: