Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 287. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Will there be a way to run multiple masternodes off ome pc? That would be awesome lol. Id like to run multiple but have no idea how to use a vps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
i know most vps system is linux,so we will release source code soon.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
in order to make sure the masternodecoin more active ,we decide that the schedule should be a little changed ,we should catch up with the step of Deeponion,so the first round airdrop will be end at August 18.2017 and second round airdrop will be open at  August 19 2017.
we should learn the rule of deeponion.

I almost missed this news. That is great decision, can't wait for it.
Masternodecoin Team
Deeponion's development is amazing, we need such large user bases.

we learn from deeponion but can not copy totally rule.any suggestion?

Deeponion has been doing well but I think we can surpass them with some time  Cheesy

Anyone who has not joined the discord yet here is the server link https://discord.gg/c6pzajq

we will try our best.
Activity: 512

Deeponion has been doing well but I think we can surpass them with some time  Cheesy

Anyone who has not joined the discord yet here is the server link https://discord.gg/c6pzajq
Masternodecoin Team
we will release the guide for setting up Multiple master nodes in one pc or vps.
Masternodecoin Team

Masternodecoin Team
the second round airdrop will be no member level requirement but there's no 50000mtnc reward again.
Masternodecoin Team
in order to make sure the masternodecoin more active ,we decide that the schedule should be a little changed ,we should catch up with the step of Deeponion,so the first round airdrop will be end at August 18.2017 and second round airdrop will be open at  August 19 2017.
we should learn the rule of deeponion.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
yep wallet works flawless and already recieved coins from exchange depot , great very happy with this masternodecoin
Merit: 263
Wallet installed and it's working fine. Thanks, so let's start!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
i am trying to instal wallet and running smoothly  goodjob dev
done submited to join airdrop hopefull this day si my lucky
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Participated in airdrop, thank you.
Masternodecoin Team
Participated in airdrop and signed, do not know when to receive coins  Wink

after 9/1/2017
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
I count that everything is in order to the earlier application I added now an adress. Please check
sud
Merit: 301
USER GUIDE:

Polish thread updated with user guide.
Masternodecoin Team
USER GUIDE:

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Merit: 263
Participated in airdrop and signed, do not know when to receive coins  Wink

Please be patient and support masternode coin the distribution is not yet.

From the O.P

"Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified"

My question: which are specifically the "article from Dev official team" that we should republish? Does maybe it mean the O.P link, for example? In a word, what must I republish?
Thanks in advance for your help.

I am not exactly sure but I guess it must mean the op and articles the dev team will publish in the future. we will have to wait for official word.

Ah ok, thank you. So we're waiting for some more informations. Dev, let us know when you want.
Activity: 512
Participated in airdrop and signed, do not know when to receive coins  Wink

Please be patient and support masternode coin the distribution is not yet.

From the O.P

"Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified"

My question: which are specifically the "article from Dev official team" that we should republish? Does maybe it mean the O.P link, for example? In a word, what must I republish?
Thanks in advance for your help.

I am not exactly sure but I guess it must mean the op and articles the dev team will publish in the future. we will have to wait for official word.
Jump to: